Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? (1599 Views)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Finding True Love Here Is Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Chizzychinny: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2020
Dannyfan:
my interest on nairaland is to read news. But I think I should find love here. But those you're recommending for me are big fish. I want the one I will swim and grow up with.
Haha, big fish? pls as you're about to swim, it should be river and not ocean just in case.
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2020
Chizzychinny:
Haha, big fish? pls as you're about to swim, it should be river and not ocean just in case.
Nah inside ocean you go find big fish, so river better. Nah to start inside river and channel enter ocean together. Peace go dey like that
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Chizzychinny: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Dannyfan:
Nah inside ocean you go find big fish, so river better. Nah to start inside river and channel enter ocean together. Peace go dey like that
pls i don't want to laugh, happy finding oo
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2020
Chizzychinny:
pls i don't want to laugh, happy finding oo
Who knows, who the findee is? Anyways find with me.
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by jawalis(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2020
Torie8:

Hmmm
Jewel. Good morning
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Torie8(f): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2020
jawalis:

Jewel. Good morning
Morning
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Chizzychinny: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dannyfan:
Who knows, who the findee is? Anyways find with me.
God! finder and findee ,hmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims pray everywhere / Wedding Photos Of Port-harcourt Entrepreneur And Talent Manager Gift Azunwena / I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.