Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,127 members, 7,977,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Sadness Is Really Eating Me Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sadness Is Really Eating Me Up (306 Views)

Davido Outraged As He Expresses His Sadness of D Unlawful Arrest Of Issa Omojola / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / Who Is Really A Legend In The Contemporary Nigerian Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sadness Is Really Eating Me Up by Cuterboy(m): 1:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Akuapem Poloo Apologizes, claims she regrets posting nude picture with son.

It was an all-emotional apology as Ghanaian singer and actress took to Instagram to appeal her crucifixion. It will never happen again she iterated.

The mother of one posted a picture of herself in front of her son who just clocked 7, she was completely naked. Her fans from all over rained several insults upon seeing the post and wondered what she intended to achieve. Ghanaians couldn’t hide their outrage from the singer’s barbaric post even with all of her good intentions. What was she thinking?

I have not been myself. And the sadness is eating me up. After i posted a naked picture in front of my son talking to him on his birthday. All that i want to say is please forgive me, it will never happen again.

Even though i didn’t post it for any bad intentions, it was out of pain that i went through when i gave birth to my son. I remember that the post was not good, so i took it off. Looking at the insults and the captions i’m seeing on my page, i have regretted it. I just want to say a big sorry to whoever i hurt by posting that picture

To me she seem truly sorry indeed and it seemed like her fans are ready for a fresh start.

Read More Here: https://9jabeat.com

Re: The Sadness Is Really Eating Me Up by Gentle0wavez: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2020
OK oh, at least you still get peace of mind for house to type apologies. If it was a man, na from prison we go hear him own apologies. The apologies really doesn't change much, just work on changing that " my mother is a fish brain LovePeddler" from your son's head. Wetin concern us.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Take On 50 CENT Over Comment On Black Women / DJ Cuppy Signs New Music Deal With London Based Record Label, Platoon / Mad Oh!! "I Want To Be Making And Delivering Hot Water" - Lady Shares Funny Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.