Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,734 members, 7,882,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

How Can I Protect My Car From Thieves With Tracker Jammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Protect My Car From Thieves With Tracker Jammers (203 Views)

How To Protect Your Bank Account From Thieves / Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) / See How London Police Ram Moped Thieves With New Ruthless Tactic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Protect My Car From Thieves With Tracker Jammers by supercase1(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Recently there have been a sharp increase in car theft in Nigeria,in Nigeria now having a car tracker in your car is not a solution to car thiefs because they now use trackers to disable the car tracking system I even watched a video of car thieves explaining how this jammers can disable the trackers installed on cars.so please how can a person protect his car from thieves with jammers.
Re: How Can I Protect My Car From Thieves With Tracker Jammers by brodalikeme(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Let me sit and learn as well.
Re: How Can I Protect My Car From Thieves With Tracker Jammers by kingthreat(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2020
They will have to turn off the jammers at sometime. A jammer in the car, will block phone calls/internet access from getting into the car too.
Re: How Can I Protect My Car From Thieves With Tracker Jammers by 2cribz: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Buy steering to pedal lock.original is 5k. Even if you are going to buy sometin down the street. Dont rely on security lock. Go and buy the pedal to steeting lock now and be using it 24/7

(1) (Reply)

*armed* *banditry/kidnapping* *acts* / Belgium's Brutal Colonialism: Riches That Came From Congolese Blood / MKO Abiola Airport Taken Over By New Investors, Says Osun Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.