Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,653 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" (1174 Views)

Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by TA4TA4: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBeWEW10D_g

Tijani Oniru, one of the sons of Oba Abiodun Idowu Oniru, the late Oniru of Iruland who died in 2019 has been spotted in a viral video being beaten by some men who had "security" inscribed on the outfit they wore.

Though what caused the altercation is still unknown at the moment, however one of the "security" men was heard saying that he came to attack them. Tijani was subsequently pushed out of the gate.

Twitter user @harleem360 who shared the video and also tagged Lagos government authorities in his tweet, wrote;

Hmmm ..World War 2 in oniru

The boys of the new oba of Oniru assaulting Tijani Oniru (son of former oba) ..All these is not necessary .....@followlasg @jidesanwoolu @Mr_JAGss #oniru #lagos

Abimbola BraNig Peters also wrote on Facebook;

This is sad, pathetic, cruel, disheartening, heartbroken and Shameful.

If you have any business around Oniru Estate in the next few weeks, just be careful because the person being rough handled in this video is Prince Tijani Oniru (TJ) cousin to the current oba of Iruland, oba Gbolahan Lawal

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/7/tijani-oniru-one-of-the-sons-of-late-oba-of-oniru-attacked-by-security-men-video.html

Re: Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by chatinent: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Produce of a corrupt nation.
Re: Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by johnmartus(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2020
I pity all this uncircumcised fake Israelis that always saying Lagos is no man land. Some of you will not understand what those guys are saying.

1 Like

Re: Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by sinaj(f): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2020
Na to siddon dey look sure pass

This country haf tire someone.

Re: Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by majamajic(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2020
johnmartus:
I pity all this uncircumcised fake Israelis that always saying Lagos is no man land. Some of you will not understand what those guys are saying.

What concern the Israelites with this video ?
All the while , na we have respect for our elders , look at the way that small boy use slapp wake the brain of an elderly prince , u overlooked it
Calling people of Israel , what's the connection here sir ? U guys are still doing same mistake , here again u people started it , when them come for u , u will start crying all over the thread , meanwhile I can translate everything they said in that video , it's all disrespectful
make I shade my market first

3 Likes

Re: Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by XXLMANDIGO: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2020
This is really ridiculous. What's the state government and the Police CP going to do about this??
Re: Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by BlackfireX: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2020
SW and toutism eeehhhh
Re: Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by mollymotion(m): 12:35am On Jul 08, 2020
What transpired
Re: Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by MetaPhysical: 1:10am On Jul 08, 2020
Where was this?

Was this at Onitsha? I hate bridge head touts they are good for nothing beside nuisance.
Re: Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by helinues: 1:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Oba Abiodun is no longer the Oba of Oniru.. His children should get that into their skulls..

And the late Oba Abiodun na very simple man.. Oba to Jaye ju...

40 members gang.......

1 Like

Re: Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by ZorGBUooeh: 2:31am On Jul 08, 2020
Uselessness at its peak.

South western hooligans.
Re: Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by ZorGBUooeh: 2:36am On Jul 08, 2020
johnmartus:

Are u drunk or is ur brain aching u or something?

A tout slapped ur prince and u are calling Israelis.

Typical Yoruba coward always looking for who to blame for there stupidity.
Re: Tijani Oniru, One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By "Security Men" by johnmartus(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2020
that is a good signal for people like you
ZorGBUooeh:

Are u drunk or is ur brain aching u or something?

A tout slapped ur prince and u are calling Israelis.

Typical Yoruba coward always looking for who to blame for there stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / My Brother's Death Has Left A Huge Responsibility On Me - Rotimi Amaechi / The Truth Behind Sanwo-olu’s Proposed Cancellation Of Pension For Past Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.