Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (10386 Views)

New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! / Why Do Job Applicants Tell Their Recruiters This? / All UN, AU, ECOWAS Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by jerrykokolet(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
please what is the criteria for inviting you for the cbt exam
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Abayomi12345(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Did anyone received test invites for CBT 2 today

Hi!
You have been shortlisted for the EKSCAT CBT2 scheduled for 24-25th July, 2020. An invite link will be sent to your email.

Above is the message
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
I haven't but i heard some had received...
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by psalmadex(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=Abayomi12345 post=91964046]Did anyone received test invites for CBT 2 today

Hi!
You have been shortlisted for the EKSCAT CBT2 scheduled for 24-25th July, 2020. An invite link will be sent to your email.

Pls is this your first notification for CBT invite?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2020
Almost Same. Didn't you write the first CBT?

quote author=psalmadex post=91966791][/quote]
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by psalmadex(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2020
DorcasShalom:
Almost Same. Didn't you write the first CBT?

quote author=psalmadex post=91966791]

No, I didn't.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by May95: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2020
Did you receive an invite for the first CBT?

[quote author=psalmadex post=91966791][/quote]
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Timothyjohn: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2020
But pls did you wrote the first CBT exams?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by psalmadex(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
May95:
Did you receive an invite for the first CBT?
Not at all, just the notification that my application has been received
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by IsinJoe: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
I think everyone that scored 20 upwards in the first test is going to receive the message

Abayomi12345:
Did anyone received test invites for CBT 2 today

Hi!

Above is the message
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by teeshawt(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Let's do a little sampling and deduction here.

If you have gotten a second invite, can you please indicate your score in the first test and if you have not gotten the second invite you can as well indicate.

Eg

Cbt2 - 25 (for those who got new mail)
Cbt - 25 (for those that has not gotten)

Mine
Cbt-32

Please take note that this sampling is not to adjudged anyone or jump to conclusions about final candidates selection. It is been done to check why some candidates has gotten the 2nd mail.

Moreso, if this does not go well by/with you, jump and pass while acting as if you do not see it.

Best Regards.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
CBT 2 - 26
teeshawt:

If you have gotten a second invite, can you please indicate your score in the first test and if you have not gotten the second invite you can as well indicate.

Eg

Mine
Cbt-32

Please take note that this sampling is not to adjudged anyone or jump to conclusions about final candidates selection. It is been done to check why some candidates has gotten the 2nd mail.

Moreso, if this does not go well by/with you, jump and pass while acting as if you do not see it.

Best Regards.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Did anyone has idea of what the 2nd test entails or is it GMAT as the first CBT?

CBT2: 25
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by adibo(m): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2020
teeshawt:

Eg

Mine
Cbt-32

Best Regards.

Cbt 2 - 36
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by emeh5(m): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2020
teeshawt:

Eg

Mine
Cbt-32

Best Regards.

Lolz. I don't think that's the criteria for the 2nd phase.

It depends on the department you're applying for.

Mine is 21

But I got the second invite too.

I believe it was all that took the first cbt were also invited for the second cbt.

Because I counted how many they forwarded the message to. Just same.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by adestay(m): 4:00am On Jul 23, 2020
Just did CBT 1 now....

I think, the invitation for CBT 2 will be base on the cut off mark set for each department.... My opinion
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by komochericho(m): 4:43am On Jul 23, 2020
teeshawt:

Eg

Mine
Cbt-32

Best Regards.

I just got my first invite today, I didn't get the previous invite and I am yet to write the exam...

Quick question please, after completing the registration and I tried to login, I am getting a notification that *Invalid credentials supplied*
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Are you sure you made use of the same email used to apply? And you register first before signing in?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by teeshawt(m): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2020
Update...

Eventually, the second message strolled in to my inbox around 11 pm yesterday.

Based on comments here, someone is receiving the msg for the first time, while someone said the message was sent to all of them that got it the first time.

Well I can't give a possible explanation to the first scenario but the second scenario, I can say it means all of you passed the first test, and there is need to drop more people. I also did the same in the mail i got, I discovered we have reduced to 54 from about 102 that got it initially.

I can say the second test is to weed out more persons.

All the best to all of us as we continue to put in our best in clinching a spot at EKSCAT

teeshawt:

Eg

Mine
Cbt-32

Best Regards.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by teeshawt(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Check your email for the credentials that was sent to you and be sure that you are inputting them correctly.

komochericho:

I just got my first invite today, I didn't get the previous invite and I am yet to write the exam...

Quick question please, after completing the registration and I tried to login, I am getting a notification that *Invalid credentials supplied*
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Sunex2: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2020
Good day all, please who has any past question we can use to study for the CBT 2

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Sunex2: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Who has done CBT2 for administrative officers
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good luck to everyone selected for the CBT 2 exams cool
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by teeshawt(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
CBT2 done and dusted, don't ask for past questions oh as this time around it is based on your area of interest/discipline. Moreso it's tougher based on timing... This time it's 15min to answer 50 questions..... All the best lads and gents
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Am telling you. I just finished writing mine now. Am not even sure if I submitted before the time elapsed lipsrsealed
teeshawt:
CBT2 done and dusted, don't ask for past questions oh as this time around it is based on your area of interest/discipline. Moreso it's tougher based on timing... This time it's 15min to answer 50 questions..... All the best lads and gents

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by teeshawt(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Not a problem Sir, either you submitted or not it will submit automatically, even I did not finish before the timeout. Just check your profile on the cbt portal to see your score.

DrTims:
Am telling you. I just finished writing mine now. Am not even sure if I submitted before the time elapsed lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by fiyin15(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Finished mine also it was difficult to manage the time though the questions are relatively based on your line of profession. My score was fairly good but below average.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by ayabadamilola: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good evening, has anyone who applied for general studies been called for cbt?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Okay bro. I have done that smiley
teeshawt:
Not a problem Sir, either you submitted or not it will submit automatically, even I did not finish before the timeout. Just check your profile on the cbt portal to see your score.

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2020
The CBT 2 is based on your area of interest. smiley
Sunex2:
Good day all, please who has any past question we can use to study for the CBT 2
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by IsinJoe: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
The CBT for Engineer 1 position was hard to do because it was almost all calculations and the time wasn't enough for any concrete calculations to be done. I really think they need to look into this

DrTims:
The CBT 2 is based on your area of interest. smiley
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
You don't mean it shocked
It's like they are looking for a way to drop a lot of applicants angry
IsinJoe:
The CBT for Engineer 1 position was hard to do because it was almost all calculations and the time wasn't enough for any concrete calculations to be done. I really think they need to look into this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hating My Job. / ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview / ITF Interview And Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.