Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Giveaway Time - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giveaway Time (11933 Views)

Giveaway Time For Nairalanders / Is Giveaway Time, 10 Persons Will Win N2000 Recharge Card. / Giveaway Time: Tell Me Why And What You Need 30k For. Picking 10 Random Nlders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway Time by ImahGabi22(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Wonderful thread
Re: Giveaway Time by herdeyhoh(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please I don't have a phone, I use a mini laptop to access the web. Help me just to hold body till month end

I sent a message here earlier, I am not sure you see the message

Gentlerassky:

Here
Re: Giveaway Time by omgtzsammie(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:
The next giveaway will start after this post and it’ll be chosen at random.

Good luck guys

FYI- no proof no money.
I don’t want stories please.

Please sir pick me dis time, since the lock down thing's been a little difficult.. even if it’s 1k it will go a long way.. thanx boss in advance
Samuel O John
2209196122 /Zenith Bank

Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

grin go borrow person phone na.E be like say you even need that money pass because you no even get better phone.
Sir nobody wants to borrow me everyone is denying me.If you can pls beg him to let me send him a text message of my bank messages from Nokia asha.Ive tried and given up hope to no avail.And boss thanks for the good work you are doing here.If I had collected yesterday I wouldn't be here again.
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sweetcunt97, What I'm Saying Is True. D Nigerian Bank System Security Is Weak. My Bank A/c Was Hacked & My Money Was Withdrawn By A Fraudster. Luckly, I Was Only Having #300 In My Bank A/c. How Did It Happen? D Guy I Met On Fb Told Me 2 Give Him My A/c Number & Phone Number. He Den Sent A Number Code To Me & Told Me On Phone To Write It Down & Call D Number Code To Him, Immediately I Did Dat, It Was With D Code I Sent To Him He Used To Withdraw My Money. Anoda Guy On Fb Was Also A Victim Of Dis, #20,000 Was Withdrawn 4rm His Bank A/c. Dat Was D Only Money He Had. Sweetcunt97, U Can Read A Topic I Created Regarding Dis Bank Fraud. It's Real. D Nigerian Banking System Is Insecure.
Re: Giveaway Time by SweetCunt97(f): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Truvel:
Sweetcu97, What I'm Saying Is True. D Nigerian Bank System Security Is Weak. My Bank A/c Was Hacked & My Money Was Withdrawn By A Fraudster. Luckly, I Was Only Having #300 In My Bank A/c. How Did It Happen? D Guy I Met On Fb Told Me 2 Give Him My A/c Number & Phone Number. He Den Sent A Code To Me & Told Me To Write It Down & Send Back D Code To Him, Immediately I Did Dat, It Was With D Code I Sent To Him He Used To Withdraw My Money. Anoda Guy On Fb Was Also A Victim Of Dis, #20,000 Was Withdrawn 4rm His Bank A/c. Dat Was D Only Money He Had. Sweetnt97, U Can Read A Topic I Created Regarding Dis Bank Fraud. It's Real. D Nigerian Banking System Is Insecure.
Like I told u earlier, without some certain information, they can't hack you. That code you gave out simply gave them a window. Shey this Op wan come dey ask people for phone number and code?
Re: Giveaway Time by ClownPrinceOfPi: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Cheddaraimer:

Sir nobody wants to borrow me everyone is denying me.If you can pls beg him to let me send him a text message of my bank messages from Nokia asha.Ive tried and given up hope to no avail.And boss thanks for the good work you are doing here.If I had collected yesterday I wouldn't be here again.
That one is between you and him.It doesn't concern me.Ive seen you are clean though like others here but me begging him to help you is a big no no and a big disrespect to others here.
Re: Giveaway Time by herdeyhoh(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
@ClownPrinceOfPi God bless you and reward you sincerely, you are always saying the truth, I might not post everytime but I follow some thread on nairaland to laugh away my sorrow. OP please na beg I dey beg you, I don't have a phone. Please consider me

God sees my heart

I pray may God direct your path to be able to ascertain those who genuinely need the money

May God bless and replenish your pocket in hundred fold, Amen

ClownPrinceOfPi:

I'm not the one giving bro.Im just trying to fish out the greedy ones who profited yesterday so you the genuine ones would actually see something to get.
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sweetcunt97, I Didn't Give Him My Pin Or Bvn. Pls, Note Dat Ur Bank A/c Can Be Hacked Tru Ur Phone Number. Even Without Giving Out Ur A/c Number, Pin Or Bvn. U Can Read A Topic I Created Relating To Dis. Dis People Are Many On Fb, Using D Pics Of Celebreties, Like Regina Daniels Pics, Toyin Lawani Pics To Defraud People In D Name Of Give Away Money Or Gifts. Some Even Display Expensive Andriod Phones As Gift To People Or Entice People Dat Dey Can Win Phones. U May Av Come Across Such Post On Fb. Dis People Are Fraudsters.
Re: Giveaway Time by Andrew13: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
embarassed
Gentlerassky:

Good luck guys

FYI- no proof no money.
3138668492.first bank Godbless u

Re: Giveaway Time by NaijaCuzin: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Good luck guys

FYI- no proof no money.
help
Re: Giveaway Time by nonsoo12(f): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Good luck guys

FYI- no proof no money.

0271198363 Ecobank. Thanks. Please I usually don't get alerts. I check my balance using *326*0#

Re: Giveaway Time by SweetCunt97(f): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Truvel:
Sweetcunt97, I Didn't Give Him My Pin Or Bvn. Pls, Note Dat Ur Bank A/c Can Be Hacked Tru Ur Phone Number. Even Without Giving Out Ur A/c Number, Pin Or Bvn. U Can Read A Topic I Created Relating To Dis. Dis People Are Many On Fb, Using D Pics Of Celebreties, Like Regina Daniels Pics, Toyin Lawani Pics To Defraud People In D Name Of Give Away Money Or Gifts. Some Even Display Expensive Andriod Phones As Gift To People Or Entice People Dat Dey Can Win Phones. U May Av Come Across Such Post On Fb. Dis People Are Fraudsters.
OH well, I'm not in need of their money so I don't bother with such.
Re: Giveaway Time by Melaye(f): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:
I’ll start showing love again later today.

It’s a little token but I hope it’ll put a smile on someone’s face.

I will give 50,000 naira each to two lucky winners but that will be in another post.

Good night my good people of NL.
what is the fate of pple like us using button phone that cant screenshot embarassed embarassed

pls bend your law a little abg i really need this money it will go a long way for me boss tanx and God Bless
Re: Giveaway Time by SweetCunt97(f): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

That one is between you and him.It doesn't concern me.Ive seen you are clean though like others here but me begging him to help you is a big no no and a big disrespect to others here.
The guy is funny.
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH well, I'm not in need of their money so I don't bother with such.
u sure say u no need am
Re: Giveaway Time by SweetCunt97(f): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fuckdem:
u sure say u no need am
unless na 6 figures or 7
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
unless na 6 figures or 7
e be like say u hold small... Oya find me small tin
Re: Giveaway Time by SweetCunt97(f): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fuckdem:
e be like say u hold small... Oya find me small tin
A guy? Lol.
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A guy? Lol.
yea any p
Re: Giveaway Time by SweetCunt97(f): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fuckdem:
yea any p
No problem. I got eye on big money doesn't mean I have much to send to anyone that asks. Thx
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A guy? Lol.
If you want to help, can I drop my account.?
I came across this thread yesterday but due to the condition given by OP, I don't have phone that can take screenshot or attach a file right now and was not online when alwaysconfused gave his own. Can't even go beg for phone, So I have been observing since that yesterday.
Please can you help out?
Re: Giveaway Time by Sniper4real(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No problem. I got eye on big money doesn't mean I have much to send to anyone that asks. Thx

And he don get small hope in you
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sniper4real:

as if u know....
Re: Giveaway Time by SweetCunt97(f): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sniper4real:

Naaaa, you don't hope on anyone who has not given affirmation.
Re: Giveaway Time by SweetCunt97(f): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sniper4real:

misplaced hope if u ask me
Re: Giveaway Time by Sniper4real(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
I just dey reload this page waiting for Gentlerassky patiently cheesy
Re: Giveaway Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

https://www.nairaland.com/5842296/please-family-me#89308264
You no kuku get sense.You would have just shut up and left since.You collected money with two of your alts and you aimed for the third one today.

Cc: MrBrownJay1

bro, you want to listen to these NL fraudsters with multiple accounts (he has been confirmed as the owner of Spman account), begging from morning to night?!
the dude is a notorious online beggar!!! with multiple recycled stories.

focus on the below bank account (he has edited the bank account on the Spolo below post but you can just check that thread and see the account number on the post when i quoted him):

Spman:
That's mine.
Please i will be grateful at least that 5k i will get some food stuff and transport and buy some of my business tools
First bank

SPOLO:
Good day sirs/ma's
for some days now i had not been well
and also having dysentry so i managed to
visit a neigbour of mine thats doctor he
Gave me injecttion which i had not paid
for .
Then he pescribed Malaria drugs -CoLmar
the one they do take dosage of 4 in
morning and Night and Also Ciprotab.
But my pain is i am yet to buy them as i
don't even have money and yet i promised
to pay this doctor Tomorrow..
Pls Nairalanders i am in need of financial
assistance...
All i am oweing the doctor is #2000 and
then i dont even knw hw much the
ciprotab and colmar cost..
Pls help me
account details
Firstbank
Re: Giveaway Time by LORDLARGE(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sniper4real:
I just dey reload this page waiting for Gentlerassky patiently cheesy

Lolz no be only you
I was happy that I was the first to quote him today
anyway am still waiting and refreshing
Re: Giveaway Time by rayvelez(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Good luck guys

FYI- no proof no money.

I hope im not late for this giveaway.
Re: Giveaway Time by Gentlerassky(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
kawinzy:

Good day sir,I will be glad if this could reach me,God bless

3074545783,first bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? / See The Full Nude Photos This Benin Girl Posted On Facebook / Where Did You Spend Your Childhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.