Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,787 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) (124653 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by tonididdy(m): 6:02am On Jul 07, 2020
That was one hell of a wedding lol grin
It's like iron meets gold.

Very very odd relationship... The picture shows the bride was in it to cash out.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
In politics, there is nothing like permanent friends.

Obasanjo said the money athifku stole from Nigeria can fund Nigeria budget for 2 decades.

Did that stop ipob miscreants from laying their worthless lives for athifku' to be president?
U are a popular paid daft on this forum.

Always on d front page yarning dust continuously for many years now...

Av mercy on urself n get a real job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Harmlesspill(m): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Of which descendant are women
Sometimes I can't figure out what really they want!!!
Nobody should tell me that is her choice because me and you know that oshomole can never be her choice buh oshomoles's pocket is.
Most of our women lacks direction and also visionless.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by ikechialex1(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Beauty and the beast
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Slimtuns(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2020
the lady couldn't even give him a passionate kiss, that shows how disgusted she felt to even hold him close. I just keep wondering if I would ever do this if I was a girl. yuck!
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by OBku4(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2020
Every man should always have this mantra at heart to break boundaries, "it's not personal, it's purely business" wink
SpecialAdviser:
If Atiku and Obasanjo fight never taught party supporters anything, I wonder if they will ever learn.

Never kill yaself over same people plundering your common health.

But on a more serious note, I watched video of where Oshiomole criticized Ize Iyamu and am like do we even have people with any iota of integrity in this country?

This type of thing can only happen in a country like Nigeria. Just imagine an Obama telling Americans that a particular candidate is a cultist, a killer, a looter and then turning around to campaign for the same candidate.

What gives him the courage? Is it that he has apologized and sworn an affidavit that he was lieing? What exactly? I may not also like Obaseki as I am yet to be convinced on his works in Edo but to see Oshiomole campaign for same candidate he once called all sorts of names is a big slap on the face of the common man.

What I will advise Edo indigenes is for them to know that it is not only Obaseki vs Ize Iyamu. Look for another credible candidate and vote.

But should I have no other options, if I am to vote, I will vote Obaseki. This nonsense of politicians taking everyone for a fool must stop.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BEHAVE BLACK FOREVER.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by OBku4(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2020
E]
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2020
Keep kwayet!
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Where is Lara?
If Obaseki is a betrayal because he was a best man, what do you call Lara- the bride in the same wedding? How come neither Obaseki the bestman nor Lara the bride is still with Oshiomhole? Don't you think there is something wrong with Oshiomhole
tell me something bro, has Iara divorced him or what?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2020
The woman to obaseki's right is his grandma?
Balenciagaokey:
So Obaseki was Oshiomole's best man at his wedding?

Nigerian politics.
No permanent friend and No permanent enemy.

More pictures.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Openbusiness3: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2020
Adaibeku:
fbi have been do some investigating right ?
your file dey my hand laidis. I'm digging deep. Don't beg me to stop and u can't bribe me (◔‿◔)[img]https://media1./images/ee2c67e22e3dc2c9a6377d97423bcdfd/tenor.gif?itemid=17667192[/img]
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by vertueptime: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2020
This marriage was only human slave trade,if you know

Balenciagaokey:
More pics

Politics grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by rapid101(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2020
for now they re political enemy

but they re friends for life in real life
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by ostarlink: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Who else noticed that Oshiomhole is a handsome man looking at the picture of his mother here?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
do you know things that where said against obaseki? Even his own blood brother came out to say obaseki has been disowned by der family,dah he was a curse,dis same guy was at d pdp secretariat jubilating wen obaseki decamped,your jxt talking like a 17yr old, if osho was in pdp dem u 4 hear wetin e for tell obaseki,dats just he's good at his game.everytin na politics,dey do and say anitin to win,if u dnt understand dis fact,den u're not worth replying

I don't really care who you support. If Obaseki brother said all those things against him and is coming out to support him, why would people still vote him? Is it not better they try to teach him a lesson? Is it only Obaseki and Ize Iyamu that are contesting? Enough of politicians playing people for a f.o.ol. That's all I care. Neither Obaseki or Ize Iyamu is putting food on my table. I am not a partisan either. All Nigerian politicians are cruel.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Maobichek: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.
. Why did you say that? OSHIOMHOLE did two terms as a governor but don't want Obaseki to do the same, Obaseki's certificate issue was raised before his first tenure but APC and OSHIOMHOLE supported him. If you are a governor, won't you like to complete your 8 years as OSHIOMHOLE did?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Maobichek: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Where is Lara?
If Obaseki is a betrayal because he was a best man, what do you call Lara- the bride in the same wedding? How come neither Obaseki the bestman nor Lara the bride is still with Oshiomhole? Don't you think there is something wrong with Oshiomhole
. Has she left OSHIOMHOLE? I have not heard about her lately oh!
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by sorepco(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2020
He can't be a betrayal! He is disloyal! Maybe his actions against oshiomole is a betrayal. But he as a person can't be a betrayal as betrayal is not a noun!

Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Markchiwuba: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2020
nonyofor2:
But this Oshiomole wor wor no be small
hahahaha
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Obakashdee(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Where that Lara Dey now sef?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by kwatmison: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:

So what?

What concerns me with his best man

PMB was the groom's father and party still scatter
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by clickwtB(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2020
This is the beginning of the failure of Adams Oshiomole.
Wrong marriage that lady was obviously a gold digger...
They were age wise/physical wise/race wise/colour wise too far apart!
Great mistake,money couldnt buy this love!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by YusufTheGreat: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Where is Lara?
did they separate?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Benega9(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
nothing like friends in political parties
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by eshope(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Such is life.....OSHO & OBA
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Nwaobama1: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Honestly you just made my day, with this comment

So what?

What concerns me with his best man

PMB was the groom's father and party still scatter
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Zinny25(f): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
never bite the finger that fed you

obaseki didn't do well
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by expert555: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.

In what way, for refusing to share the state resources to him, you your self lack moral conscience
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by dinggle: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
That woman tried for kissing real-life frog!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by gwama2: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sammy07:
Wait, how d heck was he able to toast that lady with his ugly face??

THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

LOL like kilode? grin cheesy

Freshvine, were you there? Did you witness the whole thing or did the orderly tell you this?

I am still LOL even as I type this.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.