Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,854 members, 7,930,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Don't Know What Wrong With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What Wrong With Me (629 Views)

What's Wrong In This Picture? (18+) / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / What's Wrong With Today's Teenage Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What Wrong With Me by sarkice(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2020
pls pardon my grammatical errors
is their any remedy for me to stop loving her the more cus I still love her though she ain't around now and d story between us is more complicated that u would think...
Re: I Don't Know What Wrong With Me by donbachi(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2020
I know dat feelings bro..long distance things.u are beginning to suspect her,right?.love is a beautiful thing and even the air we breath,is a product of it.
I will advice u give her more time,but,while doing dat.engage urself into something meaningful.
Re: I Don't Know What Wrong With Me by frozen70(f): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2020
You have us half story and you expect us to understand how you feel about her

What do you want us to advise you on

Long distance relationship has its on disadvantage

Just deal with it or open up to us
Re: I Don't Know What Wrong With Me by Humanoid01(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Guy, e be like say you never face life. When things start to dey happen around you, you go know say nor be woman matter suppose dey worry you.
Re: I Don't Know What Wrong With Me by yanabasee1(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2020
OP whatever your heart is telling you is true ... She's cheating on you.....

You can now move on and find another woman to fill that spot in your heart.... forget love..... It's sometimes a scam when shared with the wrong person...
Re: I Don't Know What Wrong With Me by sarkice(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Humanoid01:
Guy, e be like say you never face life. When things start to dey happen around you, you go know say nor be woman matter suppose dey worry you.
I dey Tey may I avoid any tinz wey link both of us

(1) (Reply)

My Blind Date Almost Went Wrong / Bbnaija 2020 Prince Cried On His Diary Session On Thursday-video / Man Fvcks Girl Because She Says No To Her Proposal In Public [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.