Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,750 members, 7,975,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:57 PM

What Guys/ladies Find Attractive In The Opposite Sex (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Guys/ladies Find Attractive In The Opposite Sex (video) (652 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Guys/ladies Find Attractive In The Opposite Sex (video) by Techcornerng(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytKKqnBErM

#LifePartner #Relationship #Marriage #Curtship

Some Characteristics of an Ideal Partner!!!!

1. Maturity. This statement is not meant to echo the ever-advised mantra that maturity is important.
2. Openness. The ideal partner is open, undefended and willing to be vulnerable.
3. Honesty
4. Integrity.
5. Respect
6. Independence
7. Empathy.
8. Affection.
9. Sense of Humor.

What Should I Look for in a Partner??
1. Treats you with respect.
2. Doesn't make fun of things you like or want to do.
3. Never puts you down.
4. Doesn't get angry if you spend time with your friends or family.
5. Listens to your ideas and is able to compromise with you.
6. Isn't excessively negative.
An ideal partner is #honest and lives with integrity.
Honesty builds trust between people. #Dishonesty confuses the other person, destroying their trust along with their sense of reality. Nothing has a more destructive impact on a close relationship between two people than #dishonesty and #deception.

What are the qualities of a strong relationship?
What Makes a Healthy Relationships!!!
#Mutual_Respect. Respect means that each person values who the other is and understands the other person's boundaries.
#Trust. Partners should place trust in each other and give each other the benefit of the doubt.
#Honesty.
#Compromise.
#Individuality.
#Good_Communication.
#Anger_Control.
Fighting fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytKKqnBErM

https://praxisng.com

Re: What Guys/ladies Find Attractive In The Opposite Sex (video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
You try sha. Now, let me tell you the 2 basic secrets why ladies would go for a man( regardless of backgrounds or status)

1- sense of humour

2- compliments

Ladies like to be amused. In fact, they love it when a man makes them laugh out loud to the extent that they'd say...wow, you're so funny...they'd want to see such a man everyday and before you know it, they've started dating. If you like , have all the money, be the most handsome of all guys. If you're not humorous, they'd never feel complete you'dlook boring to them. I had a course mate in those days. Once he enters the midst of girls, all would be laughing even when he's yet to commence his usual jokes. Till we geaduated, these girls would be the ones giving him cooked food, washing his clothes, hanging out with him and amazingly, he dated some of them, including girls from other depts. His wasn't the only case I've seen.

Secondly, if you see a girl and appreciate her dressing like wow...you're beautiful. What a nice perfume you're wearing, I love your skin colour , your bracelet is alluring,etc. You'd not know when she'd be seeking your opinion on which dress should she wear to an occasion. They spend time putting those stuffs on and when they now see a guy who admires them, it's a goal. They feel happy. If you do this to your boss in the office and she's not married, you fit date and end up marrying her and if she's married, you'd be her preferred staff. Even if you did something wrong , she'd not scold you the way she does others.

2 Likes

Re: What Guys/ladies Find Attractive In The Opposite Sex (video) by Techcornerng(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
fairfora:
You try sha. Now, let me tell you the 2 basic secrets why ladies would go for a man( regardless of backgrounds or status)

1- sense of humour

2- compliments

Ladies like to be amused. In fact, they love it when a man makes them laugh out loud to the extent that they'd say...wow, you're so funny...they'd want to see such a man everyday and before you know it, they've started dating. If you like , have all the money, be the most handsome of all guys. If you're not humorous, they'd never feel complete you'dlook boring to them. I had a course mate in those days. Once he enters the midst of girls, all would be laughing even when he's yet to commence his usual jokes. Till we geaduated, these girls would be the ones giving him cooked food, washing his clothes, hanging out with him and amazingly, he dated some of them, including girls from other depts. His wasn't the only case I've seen.

Secondly, if you see a girl and appreciate her dressing like wow...you're beautiful. What a nice perfume you're wearing, I love your skin colour , your bracelet is alluring,etc. You'd not know when she'd be seeking your opinion on which dress should she wear to an occasion. They spend time putting those stuffs on and when they now see a guy who admires them, it's a goal. They feel happy. If you do this to your boss in the office and she's not married, you fit date and end up marrying her and if she's married, you'd be her preferred staff. Even if you did something wrong , she'd not scold you the way she does others.

Wow, I'm impressed. You actually nailed it.

I hope our men would pay attention to such as this and learn better ways to keep a woman closer to them.
#FairFora_Loaded_You

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be More Romantic / I Just Drank Ate Rat Poison / My Boyfriend & His Cousins Are In Love With Me But I Can Only Love One Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.