Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians (5357 Views)

"Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed / Reps Threaten To Order Okonjo-iweala's Arrest Over Police Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by superboi(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2011
Bright2:

I really don't know what AU are waiting for,this Gbagbo has really taken African on granted. Nigerian over there should return because Quatara will soon take over with violence. I see Gbagbo downfall too close.
Other African countries are taking their time to make a good judgement, unlike us wey rush to talk. In the end we would probably reverse our initial position like we did after FIFA Threatened us after world cup. What Gbagbo is saying is simple, If Quattara believe he won he should agree to a recount with international monitors from different power block not just France, US and their proxy country like Burkina, Nigeria et al. I feel this a resonable request. Nigeria should stop advocating for military intervention into another countries political issue because it may just justify our military intervening if thing are not too clear next year, Our president should think more strategically than the average man on the street but he is not.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Ranoscky(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2011
Dis Guy:

alakori oshi.
grin grin. . . .E don tey wey I hia dat kain talk last.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by tpiah2: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
Dis Guy:

pahhhhhhhhhh reputation ko erudation ni

and no it didnt annoy me, just noticed your interest in these things but i guess you think everyone logs on for a fight

thank you madam fighter na u know pass; alakori oshi.

iya e alakori.

olofo.

you're so dense.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by ikeyman00(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^^hmmm
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by manosteel(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2011
Sierea lone did it, and went away with it. The same thing applies to Liberia by CharlseTaylor whom we later bought to Nigeria, housed him, clothed him and fed him with our cocoa yam and plantain. This time around, if Gbagbo and his men try it, and our own GEJ decides to go to sleep, i will personally declare war againt Ivory coast, and the later will be worse than the beginning.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by mekaboy(m): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2011
LET THE NIGERIANS IN IVORY COAST, DO A DEMONSTRATION AND ASK GEJ TO MIND HIS BIZNESS, LET THEM DISOWN GEJ.

WHO IS ADVICING OUR PRESIDENT ?

WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS IN NIGERIAN, HE GOES TO INTERFERE WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY, WHEN HE KNOWS HE CANT PROTECT THE CITIZEN IN NIGERIA TALKLESS OF THOSE OUTSIDE.

THE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S PROBLEM = BB BUHARI/BAKARE.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by roymary: 1:19am On Feb 03, 2011
Dis Guy:

pahhhhhhhhhh reputation ko erudation ni

and no it didnt annoy me, just noticed your interest in these things but i guess you think everyone logs on for a fight

thank you madam fighter na u know pass; alakori oshi.

Lol; you harsh men.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 03, 2011
roymary:

Lol; you harsh men.
have you seen her response ? shocked
tpiah*:

iya e alakori.

olofo.

you're so dense.
This is so nasty.person mama ? angry
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by roymary: 1:27am On Feb 03, 2011
^^^

I know Tpiah, she's from the gutters. She will cause her mother-in-law if she trips.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 03, 2011
If she's from the gutters nko ? where's her manners ? angry

rubbish
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 03, 2011
Plz, it's not tpia's fault. She just discovered how to walk. She's just ecstatic about learning to type on the internet. 99.9% of her post may seem rubbish to you, but to her, she don become Eisenstein.

TPIA and family :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kva_HlMk498&feature=related
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by roymary: 1:33am On Feb 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

If she's from the gutters nko ? where's her manners ? angry

rubbish

You don't have manners when you breed from the gutter.Its not about been poor. Be glad you had a good upbring and you walked through it. Like i said, i pity her mother-in-law.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by tpiah2: 1:36am On Feb 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Plz, it's not my mama's fault. She just discovered how to walk. She's just ecstatic about learning to type on the internet. 99.9% of her post may seem rubbish to you, but to her, she don become Eisenstein.

my mama and relatives :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kva_HlMk498&feature=related
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by tpiah2: 1:36am On Feb 03, 2011
bluetooth and roymary

watch yourselves.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 03, 2011
roymary:

You don't have manners when you breed from the gutter.Its not about been poor. Be glad you had a good upbring and you walked through it. Like i said, i pity her mother-in-law.
It has nothing to do with being poor.I have seen some really poor people that are raised well.why is her case different ?
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by roymary: 1:41am On Feb 03, 2011
^^^
There you go; A gutter girl is a gutter girl; rich or poor; regardless of whatever. Thats my point.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 03, 2011
roymary:

^^^
There you go; A gutter girl is a gutter girl; rich or poor; regardless of whatever. Thats my point.

I hope she change from that destructive path. angry
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by roymary: 1:45am On Feb 03, 2011
^^^
She's stuck on her lifestyle and you won't believe she's attacking me on various other threads as we speak.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 03, 2011
are you serious ? shocked
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by tpiah2: 1:52am On Feb 03, 2011
Richard Assamoa Ossey

ghanaian name.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 03, 2011
tpiah*:

ghanaian name.
No, it's not. This woman, that's an Alaskan name
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by shotster50(m): 2:16am On Feb 03, 2011
So the next tactics is to openly blackmail Nigeria. As if Nigerians are not already getting killed there?
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Makbo: 5:35am On Feb 03, 2011
tpiah*:

Richard Assamoa Ossey
ghanaian name.

Ivorian Southeners are Akan people rooted in Ghana. They share the same culture, the same name and whatever. Names like Appia, Attah, Kouao, Ossey, Aka, Kwame, Koffi are very common in both the countries. Only the spelling differs.  That shows how complex is the ivorian crisis. Those like GEJ who are advocating military force use in IC don't know what they would ignite.  Nigeria troops in IC would be an outright mistake GEJ should be accountable for.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by owobokiri(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2011
I just get tired reading some of the things you guys are writing here. You want Nigerians to come back? Upto 3 million Nigerians to come back? Where will you fix them? In kidnappers heaven Aba? In over-bloated Lagos? In violent Bauchi or jos? BTW, why should they come back? Because Nigeria wants to fight for the french? Between Gbagbo and Quattara, what is the difference in terms of acheiving whatever is Nigerias interests in Cotedvoire? So just to appease the french and americans, we have to abruptly disrupt the lives of over 3 million Nigerians in that country while killing fellow west African civillians pretending to fight for democracy we lack at home? Silly if you ask me.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by chuqudy(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2011
owobokiri:

I just get tired reading some of the things you guys are writing here. You want Nigerians to come back? Upto 3 million Nigerians to come back? Where will you fix them? In kidnappers heaven Aba? In over-bloated Lagos? In violent Bauchi or jos? BTW, why should they come back? Because Nigeria wants to fight for the french? Between Gbagbo and Quattara, what is the difference in terms of acheiving whatever is Nigerias interests in Cotedvoire? So just to appease the french and americans, we have to abruptly disrupt the lives of over 3 million Nigerians in that country while killing fellow west African civillians pretending to fight for democracy we lack at home? Silly if you ask me.

They should come to the south east. The most peaceful region in Nigeria today. Aba is now the most peaceful and secured place in Nigeria. Owobokiri, what are you doing in Nigeria. I think you should relocate to Cote de Ivoire
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2011
aguiyi:

if Nigeria was any better they wouldnt leave for ivory coast

Haba!!! are you insinuating that the Americans and other nationals from the Developed nation working and doing business in Nigeria is because Nigeria is better than their country? Let Nigeria be more developed than the USA,those who will stay in other country will still do so for one reason or the other
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Anaegboka(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2011
the saying trust more the threats of an enemy than the promises of a friend keeps coming to my mind.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by tpiah2: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2011
Makbo:

Ivorian Southeners are Akan people rooted in Ghana. They share the same culture, the same name and whatever. Names like Appia, Attah, Kouao, Ossey, Aka, Kwame, Koffi are very common in both the countries. Only the spelling differs. That shows how complex is the ivorian crisis. Those like GEJ who are advocating military force use in IC don't know what they would ignite. Nigeria troops in IC would be an outright mistake GEJ should be accountable for.

it's amazing how few intelligent humans there are like you on nl.

what we usually see are a bunch of daft misfits who got dashed a visa somewhere, and they somehow think receiving a visa automatically confers intelligence and common sense.

thanks for your explanation.

yorubas say abo oro la nso fomoluwabi.

i knew there were people of ghanaian origin in ivory coast, and i suspect the sabre rattler is one of them, hence it's rather hypocritical of him to start threatening immigrants.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Longlife01(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2011
they all fucking get there fucking ass back home (nigeria) i wish em all the fellow (nigerians) in i'v coast the best of luck.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by owobokiri(m): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2011
They should come to the south east. The most peaceful region in Nigeria today. Aba is now the most peaceful and secured place in Nigeria. Owobokiri, what are you doing in Nigeria. I think you should relocate to Cote de Ivoire

I hope you have taken time to think about the logistical nightmare that will be involved in relocating 3 million people  from one country to another. Rememeber some of these people are technically Ivorians since they were born there and may never have visited Nigeria before. I have met a "fellow Nigerian" in another country who does'nt speak any Nigerian language well. She was born in Cameroun and can speak 3 foreign languages fluently, including french but has only visited Nigeria either once or twice.

In essence,  I am only saying that if we must relocate Nigerians living there, we must do so for a serious reason. GEJ is about rigging the next elections. I hope when he does that , Mr Gbagbo and co in  ECOWAS  can all take turns to threaten Nigeria. You remove the log in your eyes before you talk of the sand in another mans eyes.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by bkbabe97y(m): 12:48am On Feb 04, 2011
Lemme guess, only Ibos remain in that war zone!

Greedy selfish pieces of shiyyt! Probably hoping to Kidnap some Soldiers for ransom!
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by yommy101(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2011
i wish i could recount my bad moment in ivory coast from 24thjan to 2nd feb,i was maltreat and arrested for 2 days cos i want told to pay 1000cfa at each check points which i calculated all the check points to be 32 from abijdan to guiglo to trupele,which i paid for all but at the last one the officer in charge saw my passport despite that the fact the everything was completed and he said ecomong,you are dead today,he ordered them to take me to their brigdage office in troupele,i was locked up and was given soak garri and dead ant uinside to drink but didnt despite pointing the gun on my head cos i have made up my mind that that was my last day but God save me when one of them came who ask me of the church i go and i told him ,suprisinly he do go to the same chuch,that was what save me,alot of nigeria are sufferring there,an ibo guy was shot on the leg,dont know he faith now cos i truied my best to save him but im helpless,imagine the useless embassy we have there that i went to report,all they could tell me is that ,they havent being paid for 3months.that is not their bussiness.this is a sad story of my life enough happens just couldnt want to talk abt it again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 / Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly / Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.