Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,840 members, 7,972,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:16 AM

I’ll Use My 1.5 Billion Naira Lawsuit For Giveaway And To Help Real Rape Victims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Use My 1.5 Billion Naira Lawsuit For Giveaway And To Help Real Rape Victims (340 Views)

Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist / Daddy Freeze Ties The Knot In The UK Despite 5 Million Naira Lawsuit / COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Use My 1.5 Billion Naira Lawsuit For Giveaway And To Help Real Rape Victims by jgurus: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
I’ll Use My 1.5 Billion Naira Lawsuit For Giveaway And To Help Real Rape Victims – D’Banj

Nigerian singer, D’banj has given an insight on how he would be making use of the proceeds of his 1.5bn lawsuit if he wins against his accuser, Seyitan Babatayo in court.

A video that saw the singer halt his performance at Phynofest in 2017 after it was reported that a woman was being rough handled by some guys resurfaced on the interest. In the video, D’banj had called fo the lady to be rescued immediately and jumped from the stage to attend to her himself.

The singer reacted to this and stated he has always respected and honored women. He also threw shade at Kiki Mordi and Ayodeji Osowobi for not getting their facts right before making bogus claims about him. Continue reading here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

South African Rapper AKA Tests Positive For Corona Virus - Fans Disagree / Christ Work: Slavery Was About Human Sacrifice To Baal The Devil / Take This Celebrity Quiz. You Will Be Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.