Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,057 members, 7,946,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

How To Make At Least #15,000 Per Client With Facebook Ads Retargeting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make At Least #15,000 Per Client With Facebook Ads Retargeting (201 Views)

#15,000 Per Client Selling Shovels With Facebook Ads Re Targeting / Make $50-$500 per client on Fiverr And Upwork Designing Logo with Logo template / You Get Paid #70,000 per month After Registering With #1,000 On Ibnaira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make At Least #15,000 Per Client With Facebook Ads Retargeting by phantomiced(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
I want to share something with you that would change your life.

All you need to make this work?
- Laptop
- Google Chrome
- Internet
- 1-2 hours daily
- your interest to learn
- My help

Everyone is trying to make money online one way or the other. Every business that sells goods or services also wants to get "online"

If you do not have a business you own or sell online - it can be difficult to make money unless you have a skill that can help business make more money.

I bet if you have a BIG business idea you could start But you need CAPITAL to even think about it.

So you jump from one "make money online" opportunity to the other... or worse still one ponzi scheme to the other but deep down you know it is not going to work.

You are in search of something honest and genuine - something that would work for you. You don tire for the to dey yarn you Opata

I have been there mehn. I know exactly how you feel.

It is the same story " If i had 3 million Naira.. I would start ( insert your business idea). But you need capital and right now - nobody would even "dash" you money if you are not useful. With what i am about to share with you.

You would become useful and valuable to businesses.

You would have to work to get it but it would be worth it because you would know "this is the real deal" and if you are not convinced by the time you reach the end of this post - this opportunity is not for you but if you keep searching you would find one that is for you.

The Problem With Facebook Advertising and What Everyone is doing Wrong.

Since businesses are online - they also want to run ads. Everyone is wising up to the fact that we no more look at billboards. Everyone's eye is behind a phone screen or a laptop ( look at you - you are reading this either from a tab, phone or laptop).

Look around you - unless you are in prison half the people around yo are on their phones - the big brands that make money with advertising online know this so they run ads to show you were you would see it. ONLINE.

SO a new business owner gets his website online - runs one ad on Facebook ad(or doesnt at all) - No sales or leads so he quits.

If you could solve this single problem for him, - He'd pay you.

And if you do it right - you can become a social media manager for his business online. You can grow not just his business but also his Instagram and Facebook page engagement with what I am about to share with you.

Research has shown that for someone to buy a product - especially online, they need to have seen the product 6-7 times. This is why most ads dont work because you hardly see it the first time.

HOW JUMIA RUNS ADS THE RIGHT WAY.

if you have ever been on Jumia.. to shop for anything "lets use shoes" - you would start seeing ads showing you shoes that you looked at anytime you are online.

They would show you shoes you looked at and discounts as well - even when you are on other apps or facebook or instagram.

You did not register and yet you are being shown ads - if you see the ads enough time you would want to buy the shoes.

This is what is know as retargeting.

Showing a company's ad or brand message over and over and over again to a select group of people who have shown interest by

- visiting a website
- interacting with your Facebook page
- watching a video you posted on FB or IG

This is the right way to run ads..

Most website owners and businesses don't know this and MASTERING this one skill can change your financial situation now.

All of a sudden you would become valuable.[color=#990000][/color]

Instead of mastering the whole of facebook ads - you can start with the simple most basic aspect and work your way up.

I hosted a whats app free training where I thought 78 people what I am about to share with you.

and I loved how wowed they were and i gave them a guide to ensure they could make money immediately from mastering this skill and how they could reach out to businesses and sell themselves.

The guide is called the "lazy mans guide" because I made it so simple and easy to follow.

here is a link to the guide if you are interested in making money with Facebook ads Retargetig and selling yourself as an expert

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w0gkq3fMh3KgUUk9Hx4SaKhZPE-zponaUgeGErs0eq0/edit?usp=sharing

You can either do something that works or keep looking for 2 people to bring four people.

(1) (Reply)

Drop-shipper, Mini-importer, Local-seller, Get Free Custom E-commerce Website / Small Business Owners Community / Please Who Can Help With Verification On Wechat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.