Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,861 members, 7,912,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:19 AM

I And My Social Identity: The Adolescent Phase Shift - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I And My Social Identity: The Adolescent Phase Shift (143 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / ‘No Man Can Shift Your Womb’ - Dr Olufunmilayo / HELP! Bad Breath Is Ruining My Social Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I And My Social Identity: The Adolescent Phase Shift by Sammiesure: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
As development occur individual acquires various skills to enable them to communicate with others and be able to process their actions.
Adolescent social development processes have a shift from the limited childhood roles to the broader roles of adulthood.

*What are this Shifts?*

https://www.everythingpublichealth.com/i-and-my-social-identity-the-adolescent-phase-shift/

(1) (Reply)

World’s Oldest Conjoined Twins Die At 68 / Cbd Soap / How To Boost Your Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.