Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,296 members, 7,943,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks (28828 Views)

Police Confirms Promotion Of Magu, 5 Others As AIG / Prophet Omale Denies Buying Property In Dubai For N57M On Behalf Of Magu / Ayo Olowonihi: My Travails In The Hands Of Magu - EFCC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by Harchie(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dem don turn magu to mugu
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
hotdo9:

Sorry for the dissapointment oga, you expected the opposite of the gist right? One said nigeria is fantastically corrupt, do you have a problem understanding that also? How do you explain a situation where the so-called head of anti-corruption body is arrested for fraud if not a stinking system Anyway we know nothing tangible would come out of this as saint bubu is right at the top of the fraudulent NNPC.
Minister of Petroleum

1 Like

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by frog12: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
this SCHEME is for refund that will be DIVERTED to a personal bank ACCOUNT.

AFTER they overpay the inflated price, the BROKER will send them a refund cheque, which will be diverted.
that's how the scheme works !!!
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by frog12: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2020

AFTER they overpay the inflated price, the BROKER will send them a refund cheque, which will be diverted.
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by frog12: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2020

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by Reference(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
We told them in 2014, told them loud and clear that without restructuring, using insecticide in a swamp was akin to lunacy.

They said no. They wanted 'superman'.... well right there under the very Ministry 'Superman' presides over have been steady but mind boggling acts of corruption to which no one, I REPEAT NOT A SINGLE PERSON has been investigated thoughtless of indicted since 2015 for the wanton acts even a dunce can see.... well it appears someone, somewhere close by is holding a shard of kryptonite.

Here we are today.... Nigerians...how far?
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by HRMK: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
A RESPONSIBLE CLERIC SHULDNT BE INVOLVED IN POLITICAL STATEMENTS!
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by galadima77(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Racoon:
The selective or lopsided anti-corruption fight by this govt under the Ibrahim Magu-led EFCC is the worst ever seen & biggest undoing of this APC government.Imagine the national & international embarrassment this ugly scandal is costing Nigeria now.

Shameful...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Racoon:
The selective or lopsided anti-corruption fight by this govt under the Ibrahim Magu-led EFCC is the worst ever seen & biggest undoing of this APC government.Imagine the national & international embarrassment this ugly scandal is costing Nigeria now.
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by allthingsgood: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

Then, let them all burn!!! Yeah, let it all burn!!!... This nation is moving backwards at a ridiculously high rate!

Yawns#
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by allthingsgood: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
tomdon:

Are you trying to silence the truth. You cannot!

How did I silence truth now
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by Kissiemu(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Your moniker sef

Nna men, you de go that my former parish? Shai! Who be the Vicar now?

but where is shellsploit sef?
Nna men!
Na girls I dey look for church no be vicar

Nna men!
I be Sunday Sunday medicine. Na only my igbo sisters full there. I like combination of igbo girls n Yoruba girls. So I dey mix am with Saint Augustine Catholic Church Ajangbadi. Yoruba girls dey there small.

Nna men!
No carry church for head. Na so I catch one pastor for my usual ashewo joint for Dinner' Hotel for Igando road.

Pastor dey from Ajangbadi go Dinners for Igando like me.. hahahahaha!

What can a niggah do?
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by Philipxxxx0: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Come to NNPC Kaduna nothing is working, but their staff collect their monthly salary running in millions and No one is talking because is hausa/ fulani people that 90 percent there, doing nothing and collecting salaries. Even my Landlord that is working there, Only went to work once in a week, come and see the kind of house he is building everywhere, and some mumu people will say let pray for Nigeria to be better that is waste of prayer.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Come to NNPC Kaduna nothing is working, but their staff collect their monthly salary running in millions and No one is talking because is hausa/ fulani people that 90 percent there, doing nothing and collecting salaries. Even my Landlord that is working there, Only went to work once in a week, come and see the kind of house he is building everywhere, and some mumu people will say let pray for Nigeria to be better that is waste of prayer.
All the workers in NNPC are billionaires. The only work they do is embezzle money,collect bribes and inflate contracts. The last time the refineries worked at full capacity was in the 80's.
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
Careful where u throw stones my dear bishop

If u check well even that your church building was built with corruption money. Your tithes and offerings na corruption money. To name but a few

Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by SirIconR(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kissiemu:
Nna men!

Who told Bishop that Magu was arrested?

Nna men!

Which one is Leading Bishop in Anglican Church?

Nna men!
Let me run to Saint Peter's Anglican Church Ojo, Alaba n tell ukochukwu.

What can a niggah do?
Nna na that one tire me.... We don't know this one in the Anglican communion ooh
Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 08, 2020
Gbam! How could you arrest the head of the anti-graft agency? What kind of message would this send to the international community? Nigeria keeps sinking in day by day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him / Arewa Youths To Tinubu Government: No Going Back On Planned Protest / El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.