Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? (545 Views)

Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? / Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? / DO YOU NEED A COMPETENT WRITER, EDITOR OR PROOFREADER? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? by xprexx(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2020
I am here because of you. I write, edit and proof read at an affordable rate.

Call or WhatsApp: 08034114521
Re: Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? by xprexx(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Services still available
Re: Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? by Toluwarnih(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
xprexx:
I am here because of you. I write, edit and proof read at an affordable rate.

Call or WhatsApp: 08034114521
Can you imagine being too busy with a lot of deals in front of you, people from every corner bringing your articles, researches, sales mails... to write, you can always get your clients publicizing your skill in a forum like this, but you can get clients sealing more deals with you for as much as your skill level can carry on Upwork. Chat me on whatsapp to get your upwork account created in 5mins for #500 only. Dm, lets chat. check my siggy for my WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Always In Search Of Clients As A FREELANCER / Closed / Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.