Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? (3844 Views)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by marvelck: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2020
Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated?

Actress Queen Nwokoye is also as good as Mercy Johnson. She' a very good Actress. So versatile and exciting to watch. But unfortunately, despite her enormous talent, she' somehow underated in the industry, compare to the likes of Mercy Johnson, Chika Ike, Chioma Chukwuka, etc.

And I believe it has to do with packaging.. She doesn't have much social media presence like her contemporaries. She kind live a quite life outside Nollywood. She's hardly active on social media nor graces social events like other celebs. And all these are very necessary and important in the industry.

For her to become highly rated, more relevant and also get to the same level with Mercy Johnson and the rest, Queen Nwokoye needs to package (repackage) herself very well, by working on her outlook both on screen and off screen, embarking on PR, getting some endorsements and also by being active on social media.

Doing all these and more will help boost her image and also enhance her career.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by doggedfighter(f): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2020
Beautiful

7 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by uniqueboi1(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Yes. Since that big ass Destiny Etiko came in she started acting in Stooopid movies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by ArewaWife(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Yes. Since that big ass Destiny Etiko came in she started acting in Stooopid movies.

But destiny is also trying though can be aggressive at times.
Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by uniqueboi1(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2020
ArewaWife:

But destiny is also trying though can be aggressive at times.

Yea, she's a workaholic. I don't understand why Queen is going down sha.
You have any idea
Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by ArewaWife(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Yea, she's a workaholic. I don't understand why Queen is going down sha.
You have any idea

Maybe producers want new faces. And also queen seems to be decent, she doesn't look like someone that would sleep around for roles. And she is also getting old, while the roles available seem to be for younger people.

9 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by sinaj(f): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Queen Nwokoye is very good and has been consistent in the industry with zero drama.

She remains one of my favourite.

A good name is better than Pr and endorsement deals afterall.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by chocolateme(f): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2020
sinaj:
Queen Nwokoye is very good and has been consistent in the industry with zero drama.

She remains one of my favourite.

A good name is better than Pr and endorsement deals afterall.
I concur, I love that woman die.. have u seen her last baby?? OMG!! She doesn't need all those hypes and vibes, she doesn't need those pressures.. you have no idea of how elevating it could be to be comfortable without struggling to please people..
She is doing well and ok. People should leave her alone joor. See her cute daughter

8 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by kissGuys: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2020
Very very underated!!!!... Same with chacha Eke..

The thing is.. They are both the kind of actors that are not all on our faces.. Posting this and that every minute of the day.. Plus they dont want needless drama or shaking of ass for roles..

8 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by We4all: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2020
I'm trying to type 'Nollywood' on my phone, but 'Bollywood' keeps popping up. It's a shame that the acclaimed third biggest movie industry isn't recognized globally.
Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by We4all: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Queen Nwokoye may be a talented actress, but she isn't that sophisticated or controversial; and you need either one of the two to strive in Nollywood. Plus, she keeps featuring in all those low budget and badly scripted 'Made in Asaba' movies.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by We4all: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
chocolateme:
I concur, I love that woman die.. have u seen her last baby?? OMG!! She doesn't need all those hypes and vibes, she doesn't need those pressures.. you have no idea of how elevating it could be to be comfortable without struggling to please people..
She is doing well and ok. People should leave her alone joor. See her cute daughter

I know this her sister, cos we served together in Akwa Ibom back in those days. Her nickname was 'Amaka Madonna' cos she graduated from Madonna University.

Her click though.....hmnn, let me reserve my words.
Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by uniqueboi1(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2020
ArewaWife:

Maybe producers want new faces. And also queen seems to be decent, she doesn't look like someone that would sleep around for roles. And she is also getting old, while the roles available seem to be for younger people.

You can't be so sure @ the bolded, this is naijawood lipsrsealed
You've spoken well wink
Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by ArewaWife(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2020
uniqueboi1:

You can't be so sure @ the bolded, this is naijawood lipsrsealed
You've spoken well wink

There will still be one decent person out of the bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by Iceyjayz: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2020
We4all:

I know this her sister, cos we served together in Akwa Ibom back in those days. Her nickname was 'Amaka Madonna' cos she graduated from Madonna University.

Her click though.....hmnn, let me reserve my words.

She they Fvck around right
Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by uniqueboi1(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2020
ArewaWife:

There will still be one decent person out of the bunch.

Yes. But we are not so sure who.

1 Like

Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by faithfull18(f): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by MMXX: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
She's a very good actress,versatile and beautiful.she's overly underrated tbt.

Maybe like someone said she keeps acting in low budget aba Nollywood movies and lack of social media presence has greatly affected her effort (bad PR team)
Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by asanwafo: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
We4all:
Queen Nwokoye may be a talented actress, but she isn't that sophisticated or controversial; and you need either one of the two to strive in Nollywood. Plus, she keeps featuring in all those low budget and badly scripted 'Made in Asaba' movies.
She like am like that.
Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by asanwafo: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
marvelck:
Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated?

Actress Queen Nwokoye is also as good as Mercy Johnson. She' a very good Actress. So versatile and exciting to watch. But unfortunately, despite her enormous talent, she' somehow underated in the industry, compare to the likes of Mercy Johnson, Chika Ike, Chioma Chukwuka, etc.

And I believe it has to do with packaging.. She doesn't have much social media presence like her contemporaries. She kind live a quite life outside Nollywood. She's hardly active on social media nor graces social events like other celebs. And all these are very necessary and important in the industry.

For her to become highly rated, more relevant and also get to the same level with Mercy Johnson and the rest, Queen Nwokoye needs to package (repackage) herself very well, by working on her outlook both on screen and off screen, embarking on PR, getting some endorsements and also by being active on social media.

Doing all these and more will help boost her image and also enhance her career.
U want her to join the likes of Tonto, Mercy Aigbe etc? It will never work for u
Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by Goldp5988(f): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fine woman

2 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by seanwilliam(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
No be this girl do amaka the village girl?? She sabi

1 Like

Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by cybriz82(m): 12:47am On Jul 08, 2020
People fade for others to shine issa turn by turn things .
Re: Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:24am On Jul 08, 2020
By packaging u mean she should go naked right ?

Smh

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son, Andre, A Mansion In His Name, Mercedes Viano, Star Etc / I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man / Newly Wed Dorothy Ashimolowo Shows Off Body In Swimwear During Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.