Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,275 members, 7,923,297 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha (17148 Views)

EFCC Invites Kwankwaso Over Alleged ₦‎2.5 Billion Pension Fraud / Ex-SGF, Boss Mustapha Exonerates Self, Buhari From Alleged $6.2m Fraud / Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by sacajawea: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2020
EngineerBode:

Uche Nwosu. The Niggar is married to Okorocha's daughter. Okorocha made him commissioner of lands. Used him to sign off government properties to personal use. Then made him chief of staff. After that, he appointed him to take over as the next governor
How did Ihedioha come in I thought he was Okorocha's Man?
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by EngineerBode: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2020
sacajawea:

How did Ihedioha come in I thought he was Okorocha's Man?

Oya go and sleep. It is still morning
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by oluwaahmed: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Nigeria Is a failed state

Because this is an unholy marriage, all our former blessings when we were Judah has now turned into curses...thanks to the children of Esau( Hausa-Fulani)

But very soon the people of Judah will be alone again and our prosperity will blossom once again ...

The Lion of Judah lives
Who are the tribe of judah peeps in Nigeria
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by Mikey4: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2020
Okorocha so this is how u built "The Tropics'' somewhere in abuja. Na EFCC go solve ur mata
TheRealProphet:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/pension-fraud-ihedioha-exonerates-self-blames-okorocha/
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by DAVE5(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2020
Gbimkam:
[s][/s]
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

I guess I didn't get the sarcasm in his statement

We all know these guys are bandits and rogue in agbada

Nah one by one Dem go fall, but give it time
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by Dansuqi: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Macphenson:

How do you mean people believe in four local government will make a governor?

Who told you Imo people made such assumption?

People will be in their hut and be typing their delusion because they have access to internet.

Abeg swarve.

How come 3 lgas gave ihedioha half of his votes
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by 99100(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
We must unravel the masqurades in the state. We need a working Imo state.
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by MacDD: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Macphenson:

How do you mean people believe in four local government will make a governor?

Who told you Imo people made such assumption?

People will be in their hut and be typing their delusion because they have access to internet.

Abeg swarve.
Don't mind them. They think they re smart because they can read and write
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by MacDD: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
UdechiHD:
I agree that you are an elder in Imo politics, no one is dragging age with you Dede. No one is denying that Uzodimma isn’t clean, I know the dude and even Ihedioha than you can even imagine. Both are not my ideal Governor for Imo. For a long time, we’ve lacked technocrats ruling Imo state since Dee Mbakwe.

And apart from Udenwa, (who came from the civil service) every other person that has ruled Imo state since 2007 have skeletons in their cupboard. However, my grouse with your comment is your inability to accept Ihedioha’s defeat. What is in Ihedioha that many of you can’t let go? What is the purpose always finding fault in every move made by Uzodimma. I remember vividly how we supported Ihedioha’s policies even when we had a bit of skepticism in some of them. But you on the other hand, is much bitter with Uzodimma. If Supreme Court made him Governor, as you’re repeating in this thread, isn’t it fair to prove the court wrong by strategizing for 2023 and vote your man into power again?
. Seriously u don't make sense at all even wen u re trying hard. U said voting in ur candidate in 2023...I ask u. Who voted uzodimma in. We keep supporting eveil and think the country will be good..never
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by MacDD: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ogbenison1:
I don't understand here why those that comments on the issue always blame Buhari, Tinubu and co for the atrocities and fraudulent committed by your State government.
Most of u re not smart and that's why u will never understand. This is Nigeria politics
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by Charly68: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Those are the things Okorocha wanted covered ..God has exposed his Govt now..more revelations are still coming
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Charly68:
Those are the things Okorocha wanted covered ..God has exposed his Govt now..more revelations are still coming

Some people need their brain examined properly. We are talking about issue of individuals defrauding government and fighting every tactics employed to fish them out including biometrics thereby making pension payment difficult for successive governments and you are busy talking about Okorocha.

Okorocha himself inherited bigger fraud never blamed ohakim or Udenwa

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/imo-state-uncovers-n700m-pension-fraud/

1 Like

Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by chukswag(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
fraud every where, hushpuppi, Rochas, Magu..they should rename this country to Fraugeria, then our national anthem should be "Arise o Fraupatriots
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by Bobbyfreshhh: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
techmo:

What of Peter Obi and Invictus Obi

This one enter you sha

Hahahaha
Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by MikeBetty(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
TheRealProphet:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/pension-fraud-ihedioha-exonerates-self-blames-okorocha/
And After Subjecting The Pensioners To Maraton Verifications, You Were Unable To Dictate These Monumental Fraud Before Paying Them? Your Ousting Out Of Office Is A Blessing To Imo State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest / APC Sets Up Committee To Monitor Buhari’s Compliance With Manifesto / PDP Behind Economic Crisis In Osun – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.