Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas (7645 Views)

LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) / Lagos Commences Construction Of New Massey Street Children’s Hospital / Yellow Fever: Enugu Commences Mass Vaccination Of Affected Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by PureGoldh(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2020
officialfysh:
They are yet to finish the substandard maintainace of road construction they started in the state and here they are announcing this again... SULIVAN we miss you

Nwanne....Ike gwuru....Ifeanyi di busy ebuko ego ndi Enugu.

Afubeghi m governor ga adi ka Sullivan Iheanacho Chime......nwOke ahu ruru olu di mma na Enugu steeti

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by cornel9297: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2020
PureGoldh:

Nwanne....Ike gwuru....Ifeanyi di busy ebuko ego ndi Enugu.

Afubeghi m governor ga adi ka Sullivan Iheanacho Chime......nwOke ahu ruru olu di mma na Enugu steeti
chime is a gentleman and a good administrator unlike typical Nigerian politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by SWORD419(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2020
Shameful indeed!! Something that kano chairmans are doing angry grin angry
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Osinachiadinma: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Nsukka state cry
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Mentcee(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

But from the way some people have been beating chests, one will think each of the communities has a University Teaching Hospital. undecided

You are a very rude and unreasonable person.

Were it not that Nairaland is censured, you'd get raw, fitting response from many of us here.

Nonsense!
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Anfield247(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2020
Na now wey day come break 4 their side
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Simplyleo: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
Mentcee:

You are a very rude and unreasonable person.

Were it not that Nairaland is censured, you'd get raw, fitting response from many of us here.

Nonsense!
[/s]
Same nairaland regulation responsible for my restraints. No one has monopoly of vulgar languages.
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by apache22b: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2020
ESUT Niggaarrr. ...na Man u be !!!

I hope Egede didn't fall on you then ,

XXLMANDIGO:

smiley

I miss my days in Agbani, Nkanu West Local Government. Enugu is a very urbane City, accommodating to even strangers and visitors. The Natives are calm, fun-lovers, receptive and laid back.
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Elvis778(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2020
officialfysh:
They are yet to finish the substandard maintainace of road construction they started in the state and here they are announcing this again... SULIVAN we miss you
Sullivan did not do any reasonable thing anywhere asides Enugu city and his home town, that's what you lots fail to realize, I don't miss him one bit, yes he transformed Enugu city but other local governments bled profusely,
my home town was nothing to write home about throughout his tenure,
old roads from the 90's,
stupid GRA,
condemned government schools, no single housing project(that has changed too),
only reasonable thing the town had was the University, but the story is changing today, most locals never knew the joy of night life cuz the night was always dark, but that has also changed cuz we have streetlights (methane lamps) in every major road and some streets, powered with a transformer and a standby generating set in case there's a blackout..... other local governments are benefitting too, the present governor is trying with the little in the state's Pocket, he is trying to carry everyone along, though I will advise him to work more, there are alot of things that's yet to be attended to, but saying he is not working is a very big lie,
remember he is still paying for all the money Sullivan borrowed, but still working.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by isiuzo(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2020
Finally
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Where in Igbo-Eze South is the health centre being built?
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by PureGoldh(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Elvis778:

Sullivan did not do any reasonable thing anywhere asides Enugu city and his home town, that's what you lots fail to realize, I don't miss him one bit, yes he transformed Enugu city but other local governments bled profusely,
my home town was nothing to write home about throughout his tenure,
old roads from the 90's,
stupid GRA,
condemned government schools, no single housing project(that has changed too),
only reasonable thing the town had was the University, but the story is changing today, most locals never knew the joy of night life cuz the night was always dark, but that has also changed cuz we have streetlights (methane lamps) in every major road and some streets, powered with a transformer and a standby generating set in case there's a blackout..... other local governments are benefitting too, the present governor is trying with the little in the state's Pocket, he is trying to carry everyone along, though I will advise him to work more, there are alot of things that's yet to be attended to, but saying he is not working is a very big lie,
remember he is still paying for all the money Sullivan borrowed, but still working.

Nwanne....sorry but I must say this... always give honor to whom honor is due.

Let's call a spade a spade....the Enugu State you knew between 2007 - 2015...is it the same Enugu State you know now?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2020
Great job there in the making.
God bless Gburugburu for being
a listening governor.
God bless him more for his humility
and kindheartedness.

Quality is the key.
High quality, high standard.

They should also not omit to fence the projects.
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Elvis778(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2020
PureGoldh:

Nwanne....sorry but I must say this... always give honor to whom honor is due.

Let's call a spade a spade....the Enugu State you knew between 2007 - 2015...is it the same Enugu State you know now?

it's not, cuz most villages that never dreamt of accessible roads has got one today.....am not saying we have the best, no, we don't, but he is trying......(though he should do more) critics are normal, even Sullivan had alot of critics but today he is being praised, same applies to every governor, I admit Sullivan did alot in Enugu City, but he totally neglected other Local governments...(apart from his home town)
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by PureGoldh(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2020
Elvis778:

it's not, cuz most villages that never dreamt of accessible roads has got one today.....am not saying we have the best, no, we don't, but he is trying......(though he should do more)

Funny enough...Permit me to say this

Enugu indigenes are under an illusion.......they tend to be enjoying what is virtual in nature.

You do ply through Agbani Road Shebi?
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Elvis778(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2020
PureGoldh:

Funny enough...Permit me to say this

Enugu indigenes are under an illusion.......they tend to be enjoying what is virtual in nature.

You do ply through Agbani Road Shebi?
Not always,
thing is,
if other LGA sacrificed for Enugu city,
Enugu city has to sacrifice for other LGA too,
Enugu state is not a rich state, and our debts are very high, you don't expect the governor after Chime to do magic, and start transforming everywhere at same pace, Chime borrowed alot, a whole lot to transform the state capital, the debt is being paid back today, presently the state doesn't have the resources to carry every town and city along, imagine with all the money Sullivan borrowed, he still neglected other parts of Enugu, how then do you expect someone working with just the state funds to work more than the previous government? .......though I will have to be sincere, my only problem with the present government is lack of maintenance culture it's not all about new projects but maintaining the old ones too, (if your argument was pointed towards that direction, I will totally agree with you), but saying he isn't working at all, I will have to disagree with you on that.
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by PureGoldh(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Elvis778:

Not always,
thing is,
if other LGA sacrificed for Enugu city,
Enugu city has to sacrifice for other LGA too,
Enugu state is not a rich state, and our debts are very high, you don't expect the governor after Chime to do magic, and start transforming everywhere at same pace, Chime borrowed alot, a whole lot to transform the state capital, the debt is being paid back today, presently the state doesn't have the resources to carry every town and city along, imagine with all the money Sullivan borrowed, he still neglected other parts of Enugu, how then do you expect someone working with just the state funds to work more than the previous government? .......though I will have to be sincere, my only problem with the present government is lack of maintenance culture it's not all about new protects but maintaining the old ones too, (if your argument was pointed towards that direction, I will totally agree with you), but saying he isn't working at all, I will have to disagree with you on that.

@ the bolded text.....You have nailed everything....I rest my case.

Have a blessed day ahead

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by buchai: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2020
very good I must say.
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Loonyy(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2020
my concern ultimately is how Dis is News Worthy,. Werrin Be the Work of the Governor Fess,. so annoying How We Hail These ....................for the delivery of what We stood Under The hot Sun for

how much be building of health center That a State Government Should be lauded For
Abegiii

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Kelvin5214: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2020
Gburu gburu is working. cheesy
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Behindthewheels: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2020
pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by shantti(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
hmmm, looks shady, ugwuanyi building 7 health centers in 7 L.G.As, could it be that he is acknowleding 7/7 codedly, as in he is a godfather to one yeye cult group. pls don't blame me, ever since i finished reading dan brown's da vinci code, i started reading meaning into everything, linking seemingly unrelated stuffs together, ��
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by golddare: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
OEPHIUS:
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi administration’s special attention in the rural areas of Enugu State gathers momentum as images below show that construction works have commenced at the 7 units of Type-3 Primary Health Care Centre in Ezeagu, Nkanu East, Igbo-Etiti, Igbo-Eze South, Isi-Uzo, Udenu and Uzo-Uwani Local Government Areas, awarded three weeks ago by the State Executive Council (EXCO).

The landmark projects are part of the concerted efforts of the Gov. Ugwuanyi administration to equip and develop the rural communities and increase the state government’s capacity to provide quality, accessible and affordable healthcare services for the safety, health and wellbeing of the rural populace.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1199775553699341&id=100010007227700

Good job, please finish and furnish it.
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Petdagr8t(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
In the above mentioned projects in those respective Local government Areas, Comrade Peter Andy the Executive Chairman of Igbo Eze south has taken the lead in rapid completion of the state government project.

I' m humbled by his style of leadership, though being in the office for just 100 and something days, he has shown the dividends of democracy and has proven without doubt that lot's of money due truly went into Local government treasury on monthly basis. He has exposed the selfish politicians that only sat down to share allocations meant for their respective LGA without any projects to show at the end of their tenures.
Fellow Nairalanders please join me and celebrate this Vibrant youth and a genius Comrade Peter Andy Omeje...The executive chairman Igbo Eze South LGA Enugu State. He has just achieved more than enough in IGESLGA just within 100days in office.. This is the kind of leader that our county deserves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Tip Of The Day: Fruits And Vegetables / 10 Guidelines For Healthy Feeding Habits And Table Manners / The Benefits Of Alpha Meta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.