Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,143 members, 7,907,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje (1392 Views)

Your Invitation Didn’t Come Through Right Channel, Gov Yusuf Replies Ganduje / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo / Emir Sanusi Replies Ganduje’s Query (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by Mophasa(m): 9:05am On Jul 07, 2020
As the Edo state Governorship elections draws closer,there has been accusations and counter accusations between the People's Democratic party PDP and the All Progressives Congress APC.

The most recent been a scathing remark made by the APC campaign coordinator in Edo state and governor of Kano state, Umar Ganduje.

In his statement,Gov Ganduje has threatened to isolate his PDP counterpart and executive governor of Rivers state, Barrister Nyesom Wike during the Edo state elections.

Gov Wike is the coordinator of the PDP campaign in the same Edo state 2019 elections.

The statement however did not go down well with the PDP family in Rivers state as the Deputy speaker of the Rivers state house of assembly, Edison Ehie has sent a warning to Umar Ganduje.

In a statement obtained from Social media, Hon Ehie threatened to choke Ganduje on dollar bills and also asked him to stir clear of the Rivers state Governor during the Edo elections.

The statement reads
Gov Ganduje of Kano:We shall chop your Dollars and choke you into Coma within the confines of Law.The Governor of Kano State flanked by his team of Edo State APC Governorship Campaign Council in a Media Briefing has threatened to isolate our Leader and Principal Gov Wike into an isolation centre until the election is over.
Gov Ganduje intermittently used the word "Assurance" to explain his level of confidence and premeditated plans to put Gov Wike in harm's way within the context of his declaration.
To isolate means to set apart, to insulate, to quarantine, to select from among others, to keep a person separate from others by keeping them somewhere else or putting them in a different place, to separate someone from it's connect. Thus, If anything unusual happens to Gov Wike, Nigerians know the door to knock.

Ganduje of Kano State, not better than Hushpuppi, is known for his lowly kickback practice of receiving bribe of surpluses from contractors and multinational companies in Dollars with irrefutable evidence, but alas, Nigeria is a country where any corrupt politician receives redemption under the APC.
In the categorization of Governors, Gov Wike is ranked as First Class, by Nigerians, unlike the infamous Gandollars of Kano who has reduced governance to a mere Boys' Scout, running an administration of misplaced priorities and sending the ancient Kano State three decades backwards.
Gov Wike will lead PDP campaign in Edo State and no evil will befall him. No weapon planned against him shall prosper. He that digeth a pit agsinst him shall fall into it. From the left to the right, you shall all stumble and fall because Power comes from our God Almighty.
We shall choke you and your plans to Coma, howbeit, within the confines of the Law.

The statement concludes

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2020/07/we-will-choke-you-on-your-dollars.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by godkiller(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Haha very interesting!

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by Hezzyluv: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2020
They said Gov. Gamduje is a professor, but the question I keep asking myself is what kind of prof. is this man He doesn't evaluate his words before saying it out.
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by EngineerBode: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Power play and wastage of public funds at the expense of the masses
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by Righteousness89(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Edo people! Enjoy their Money!!

But Vote wisely!! Vote with your Conscience!

Don't Mortgage your next 4 years for a pack of Maggi cube and 2 medium indonmie!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by Simplyleo: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2020
They shouldn't just choke him on his dollars.

They should as well choke him with the projects they have embarked on with their huge resources and put Ganduje to shame.

Bunch of rogues and tax collecting bastards.

I'm pretty sure Ganduje will submerge them in governmental projects even with meagre resources. Thieves searching for states to loot.
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by chiiraq802(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

They should as well choke him with the projects they have embarked on with their huge resources and put Ganduje to shame.

I'm pretty sure Ganduje will submerge them in governmental projects even with meagre resources. Thieves searching for states to loot.
Lolzz...

1 Like

Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by VirginFinder: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Edo people! Enjoy their Mmoney!!

But Vvote wisely!! Vote with your Cconscience!

Don't Mmortgage your next 4 years for a pack of Maggi cube and 2 medium iIndonmie!
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by DanseMacabre(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Lmao...see as they stylishly brought 'innocent' Hushpuppi into the conversation.

Meanwhile, is it true that Hushpuppi has now become the SI unit for corruption
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by DanseMacabre(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lol is all this your long talk aimed at obfuscating the crystal clear fact that Ganduje's babanriga swallowed hundreds of thousands of dollars

1 Like

Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by Simplyleo: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2020
chiiraq802:

Lolzz...
Is that you or one of yours?
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by Officialgarri: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Lol is all this your long talk aimed at obfuscating the crystal clear fact that Ganduje's babanriga swallowed hundreds of thousands of dollars
Yet he has done more projects than all the PDP Governors combined except Dave Umahi
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by SmartProf(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Gandollar's PPE is dollars. He doesn't joke with it, that's why he ensures that while he is doing his job, it is always in his babariga pockets
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by Simplyleo: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by Simplyleo: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
DanseMacabre:

[/s]
Well, you can scream dollar babanriga till the end of time.

But the fact remains he has performed 100s of miles ahead of the thieves accusing him.

Can they juxtapose their achievements vis-a-vis that of Ganduje in comparison to the funds available to either of them?

This is something they will never discuss. So what did they do with their own fund? Of course stolen.
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by jlinkd78(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2020
Masterpiece reply
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by DanseMacabre(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

Yet he has done more projects than all the PDP Governors combined except Dave Umahi

Okay so the 'projects' he has done automatically exonerate him from the acts of gross crass corruption exhibited in those videos we saw

Bia, are you a Yoruba Muslim
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by DanseMacabre(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Well, you can scream dollar babanriga till the end of time.

But the fact remains he has performed 100s of miles ahead of the thieves accusing him.

Can they juxtapose their achievements vis-a-vis that of Ganduje in comparison to the funds available to either of them?

This is something they will never discuss. So what did they do with their own fund? Of course stolen.

You are an irredeemable _____ my man.

Fill in the blank.
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by moderatedguy: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

Is that you or one of yours?
Lol
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by moderatedguy: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

Name the projects pls
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by Officialgarri: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Okay so the 'projects' he has done automatically exonerate him from the acts of gross crass corruption exhibited in those videos we saw

Bia, are you a Yoruba Muslim
As Ganduje may be corrupt of stashing cash in his regalia, so have I had first hand /direct information of some other governors who have their own deposited in secret accounts, relatives and company accounts

Note that I'm not in anyway exonerating Ganduje of his deeds, I'm only asking for his attackers to come forth with clean hands. If they have no clean hands, which is likely the case, then they should tackle him with projects like he has done.
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by Sonoyom(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Dollar man.
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by pyyxxaro: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Tony Kabaka go make better money this election period cool
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by DanseMacabre(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

As Ganduje may be corrupt of stashing cash in his regalia, so have I had first hand /direct information of some other governors who have their own deposited in secret accounts, relatives and company accounts

Note that I'm not in anyway exonerating Ganduje of his deeds, I'm only asking for his attackers to come forth with clean hands. If they have no clean hands, which is likely the case, then they should tackle him with projects like he has done.

Lol. First-hand information from shayi joint or local agbo seller I guess.
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by Blackking98(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

Projects and stealing money have no relationship.
Gandujes own is bad because it's on video evidence and it's quite easy to get him convicted.
When you do something in secret, you can easily condemn it openly and get away,but in gandujes situation he's been exposed that he's a looter unlike other govenors who do not have video evidence against them.
Once again projects and corruption have no relationship.
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by XXLMANDIGO: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Resident Zombies in a rush to outwit themselves and impress Gandollar ,even on Nairaland. Is this the job you do to feed your wife and kids at home?
Re: We Will Choke You On Your Dollars - Rivers State PDP Replies Ganduje by Officialgarri: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Lol. First-hand information from shayi joint or local agbo seller I guess.
Of course you think everyone here sits in a joint to gist. Never mind, our conversation is over

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess Who Is Number 22 On Pdp's All Powerful Edo Campaign Council / I Will Join IPOB When This Happens. / Nnamdi Kanu: "IPOB Did not Kill 128 Military, Police personnel"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.