Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,462 members, 7,888,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Do You Think Of This 13yr Old Girl(don't Click) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of This 13yr Old Girl(don't Click) (520 Views)

What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. / Compilation Of Nigerian Dishes. (Don't Click On This If You Are Hungry.) / Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This 13yr Old Girl(don't Click) by IfeanyiTheMan: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2020
smiley wink
Don't click, you no gree now you are disappointed.
I want this post to serve as a strong warning to girls in general.
Few days back, I was here on nairaland, glancing through the trending topics on nairaland and then I came upon a thread in which the Op recounted his ordeal of seeing a dirty bloodied up pant within a girl's bag who he was begging for s*x, I was highly disgusted by that!
It's still this same species that smile and stare at me, making iyanga upandan.
I don't blame them Sha, na the guys make them like that but am passing a clear messages to those proud girls, the so called slay Queens, the make up freaks and the loose girls, if you girls don't want a destroyed esteem, don't look my way when you see me down the road.
Shout out to the few innocent ones.
Am outta here
Re: What Do You Think Of This 13yr Old Girl(don't Click) by IfeanyiTheMan: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2020
:/

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Wife Arrested After Her Husband Killed Himself Over Claims She Failed To Have Se / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.