Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,257 members, 7,880,976 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online (50278 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by TWoods(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2020
kgyche:

He has written and spoken about about Floyd death. He wrote on Twitter and spoke when he was about to take a flight (a report ask him about his "reaction to Floyd killing"wink.
Sometimes we Nigerians just argue without fact.

You’re the one arguing without facts... when trump is serious about an issue, everyone knows. Trump never once visited Minneapolis and even when the Floyd family came to the WH, they were neither listened to nor permitted to appear with trump on camera at his press conference about George Floyd!

How many tweets has he made about George Floyd? I’ll wait...

2 Likes

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by kgyche: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2020
TWoods:

You’re the one arguing without facts... when trump is serious about an issue, everyone knows. Trump never once visited Minneapolis and even when the Floyd family came to the WH, they were neither listened to nor permitted to appear with trump on camera at his press conference about George Floyd!

How many tweets has he made about George Floyd? I’ll wait...
I don’t understand you. You said he only wrote and never spoken about the issue. I told you he he did both. You can’t sit in your room to know what Trump is thinking. He condemned George Floyd killing period. Whether the condemnation came from his heart or not doesn’t concern us and doesn’t address your first message I quoted.

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by franozx: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2020
chukemmang:

Voted out for what? Is it a crime for a man to selfishly protect his country? Is it your birth right to be in America? Is it a crime if Americans don't want you?

Don't you have a country? Can't you develop your own country to the extent that Americans will want to come and stay in your country?

All these retarded Nigerians with misplaced priorities. You want to tell another man how to run his country but you cannot dictate how your own country should be run?

You allow old idiots with rotten brains to continue ruling you forever. You even went ahead to re-elect them a second time.

Hopeless Nigerian youths. So hopeless they were called lazy. They don't even fear them.

How old was Colonel Nzeogu and his crew?

U were quoting me as if only me is Nigeria.... Nawa for u o... Only me can't do anything bro... And our youths can be easily bought....

Can u challenge the army?? Or are u among the motivational speakers out there??

Let's be truthful to ourselves... Naija will take a while b4 it will be Redeemed so if u get privilege to leave naija, better leave o....
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by poweredcom(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Golan007:
It won't happen in Jesus name.

Wat has Jesus name got to do with this

Remember Jesus is fake as well
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Revolva(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Well there is no reason if you are studying online and still having a stay in the country na

Leave America let them handle their business

So sad some student are coming back
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by grandstar(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2020
TWoods:

Except for a few, most Americans are ok with this policy. That speaks volumes.

What is merciless is the inability of your country to provide you decent education and job opportunities, hence the need to emigrate to a foreign country.

I don't think Americans are "OK" with it. They are indifferent because the issue is distant from them. It's not an every day part of their lives.

It's like news you hear and you've forgotten in 5 minutes. Only places with a large foreign student populations will understand the implication.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by chukemmang(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2020
franozx:

U were quoting me as if only me is Nigeria.... Nawa for u o... Only me can't do anything bro... And our youths can be easily bought....

Can u challenge the army?? Or are u among the motivational speakers out there??

Let's be truthful to ourselves... Naija will take a while b4 it will be Redeemed so if u get privilege to leave naija, better leave o....

Your response again has shown how low your reasoning is. From the quote "Man, know thy self", is that statement targeted at just one man? My response to you is not targeted to just you but to every Nigerian youth in diaspora and in Nigeria, including me typing the statement.

Nigerian youths who think the way you think are the reasons we are where we are today. You say you are just one person and cannot achieve anything but in 2015, you and your fellow useless at heart youths voted in a lifeless president that has destroyed Nigeria the second time under his watch. In fact the third time.

I call you useless at heart because your feeling of useless is only in your mind and just your own actions in the right direction can spark a chain reaction of other youths in the right direction.

It took just the action of just one youth in North Africa to end the tyranny of age long tyrants in all of North Africa.

If running out of Nigeria is the only solution you can think about, then it is a waste of brain power. The people you run to their country will get pissed off sooner or later and will send you back to your abandoned country that will be in ruins and shambles when you return.

The hard way is the only way. We must take our country back from these useless expired old brains.

You asked if we can face the military, yes we can. I'm sure we don't have up to 10 million soldiers in Nigeria. I'm sure we have close to 100 million youths in Nigeria. Therefore we outnumber the military 10 to 1. The military also have youths who are already pissed with these useless old brains.

We have been pushed to the wall .
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2020
kgyche:

Obama has no slave blood in him, his father came to US as an international student and his mother is a pure Caucasian woman. I strongly believe that it will be difficult for the core white to allow descendants of slave to rule over them as president (at least this current generation) Hence, one of the reasons they supported him.
You may not see this on the pages of newspaper but when you read books relating to America history one can easily figure this out.
You think the white don’t know what they’re doing?
makes sense...
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by cococandy(f): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2020
kgyche:

Is Buhari not doing the same thing for his Fulani tribe that reck havoc across the country.
Of course he is.
What does one have to do with the other?
You can’t condemn them both?
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by LEOSZ(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2020
Yawa don gas

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2020
TWoods:

This post is comical. Trump has his people at heart? You shouldn’t comment on something you really are clueless about.
Is unfortunate his policies don't favour immigrants, but you shouldn't blame him.

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by hardbody: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2020
kgyche:

He has written and spoken about about Floyd death. He wrote on Twitter and spoke when he was about to take a flight (a report ask him about his "reaction to Floyd killing"wink.
Sometimes we Nigerians just argue without fact.

A fact that is not within my knowledge does not exist until you bring it to my notice. It is very typical of Nigerians to insult others by saying the gibberish you wrote there. Nigerians argue without facts? Seriously? I detest sharing the same country with your type.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by franozx: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2020
chukemmang:

Your response again has shown how low your reasoning is. From the quote "Man, know thy self", is that statement targeted at just one man? My response to you is not targeted to just you but to every Nigerian youth in diaspora and in Nigeria, including me typing the statement.

Nigerian youths who think the way you think are the reasons we are where we are today. You say you are just one person and cannot achieve anything but in 2015, you and your fellow useless at heart youths voted in a lifeless president that has destroyed Nigeria the second time under his watch. In fact the third time.

I call you useless at heart because your feeling of useless is only in your mind and just your own actions in the right direction can spark a chain reaction of other youths in the right direction.

It took just the action of just one youth in North Africa to end the tyranny of age long tyrants in all of North Africa.

If running out of Nigeria is the only solution you can think about, then it is a waste of brain power. The people you run to their country will get pissed off sooner or later and will send you back to your abandoned country that will be in ruins and shambles when you return.

The hard way is the only way. We must take our country back from these useless expired old brains.

You asked if we can face the military, yes we can. I'm sure we don't have up to 10 million soldiers in Nigeria. I'm sure we have close to 100 million youths in Nigeria. Therefore we outnumber the military 10 to 1. The military also have youths who are already pissed with these useless old brains.

We have been pushed to the wall .

U insulated me? Get off my mentions pls
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by chukemmang(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
franozx:

U insulated me? Get off my mentions pls

This is why there is no hope for Nigeria. The youths never get the message. They are too lazy to get the message.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by kgyche: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
hardbody:

A fact that is not within my knowledge does not exist until you bring it to my notice. It is very typical of Nigerians to insult others by saying the gibberish you wrote there. Nigerians argue without facts? Seriously? I detest sharing the same country with your type.
You’re free to feel how you want. Most Nigerians on this platform write about things they have little or no knowledge about. It would have been better for the writer to say Trump wrote only about it and I don’t think he has spoken about it. Instead of stating categorically that he hasn’t when Indeed he did more than once.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by franozx: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
chukemmang:

This is why there is no hope for Nigeria. The youths never get the message. They are too lazy to get the message.

Pls be nice and BTW am ur fellow Igbo... So muta otu esi agwa mmadu oku mana akparila Onye ohu

Also, about Trump... Trump doesn't give s shit about we the blacks... So d moment we stop ass_licking trump, d better for us
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nairaland, please why are you people not carrying the news of the many explosions that have been taking place in Iran's nuclear sites ? Looks like nairaland is pro-Iran and anti-Israel, great that Israel is now teaching Iran seniority, while Iran finds herself on the begging corner.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by chukemmang(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
franozx:

Pls be nice and BTW am ur fellow Igbo... So muta otu esi agwa mmadu oku mana akparila Onye ohu

Also, about Trump... Trump doesn't give s shit about we the blacks... So d moment we stop ass_licking trump, d better for us

Nwanne ke kwanu? Iwe ewa la gi. Ezi okwu na elu ilu. Who gives a hoot about Trump? Why should Trump give a hoot about blacks? Why are blacks so handicapped mentally that they need a Trump or anyone to give a hoot about them?

If blacks did the right thing before slave trade and today, would we have any dependence on America or Trump? Stop calling the name of Trump up and dan, he is not our problem. We blacks are our own problem.

Why should I not love Trump? Why should I not love a mam who is selfishly protecting his country? If e dey pain you, please go and selfishly build and protect your own country. Abi you no get your own country?
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Lovelywings: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
In January 2018, I was on these boards warning people away from studying in the U.S. I remember being called contrarian and alarmist. The signs have been there for 3 years ever since Trump was elected.

People need to start listening to what Trump says about immigration, especially immigration from Africa. He is very clear that 1) white Europeans are preferred, 2) skilled immigrants take jobs from Americans and depress wages.

And if you're thinking, well I'm a student so that won't affect me. Know that your only option for working legally in the US after graduation is through the H1-B visa. See my first link above on what's going on with the visa. Honestly I wouldn't advise anyone to come to study in the US now, unless 1) it's a 4 year plus program, in which case you might find that Trump removed from office in 2020, and I won't even encourage you to hope for that, 2) your family is rich and moving back to Nigeria will be fun for you, 3) you get into an Ivy League 2 year masters and you do not have to take out loans to pay for school.

I hate to be a Debbie downer, but a word is enough for the wise. TBH even before Trump the H1-B system was broken. Nigerians who haven't lived in the US on a visa have NO IDEA that it is entirely possible to work on visas for 8-10 years without seeing permanent residency. Canada may not be as exciting as America, but their policy not just for immigration but also for study is much more humane.

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Mayng01(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
The one you have been smoking from the moment you opened your eyes.

dairykidd:

Stop smoking bitterleaf undecided
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by TWoods(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
grandstar:

I don't think Americans are "OK" with it. They are indifferent because the issue is distant from them. It's not an every day part of their lives.

It's like news you hear and you've forgotten in 5 minutes. Only places with a large foreign student populations will understand the implication.

If they are indifferent, then it means they are ok with it. They are not fighting to stop the rule now are they? Frankly this year's census may be the impetus to do something about immigration finally.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by TWoods(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
kgyche:

I don’t understand you. You said he only wrote and never spoken about the issue. I told you he he did both. You can’t sit in your room to know what Trump is thinking. He condemned George Floyd killing period. Whether the condemnation came from his heart or not doesn’t concern us and doesn’t address your first message I quoted.

We actually can, he makes it clear on his twitter feed, his speeches and his executive orders etc... you're the one looking for excuses on his behalf.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by grandstar(m): 12:05am On Jul 09, 2020
TWoods:

If they are indifferent, then it means they are ok with it. They are not fighting to stop the rule now are they? Frankly this year's census may be the impetus to do something about immigration finally.

If such a law came out in Nigeria, how many people will take notice of it? It is not something that touches their everyday life. How does it affect the price of rice in China?
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by scarycuteface(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
This isn't making sense. Now these guys need to get help too. Well, I have requested for help and it's on the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics / Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / 10-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Kano Italian Pond While Bathing; Body Recovered (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.