Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,362 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

Buhari Reappoints Danbatta As EVC/CEO Of NCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reappoints Danbatta As EVC/CEO Of NCC (189 Views)

All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST / Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Reappoints Danbatta As EVC/CEO Of NCC by ExAngel007(f): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
President Buhari has reappointed Prof. Umar
Garba Danbatta for a second term of five
years as the Executive Vice Chairman/Chief
Executive Officer (EVC/CEO) of the Nigerian
Communications Commission (NCC).

This was conveyed in a letter which Senate
President Ahmad Lawan read at the plenary
today July 7.

President Buhari requested for screening and
confirmation of Danbatta as EVC/CEO of NCC
for a second term in the letter.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-reappoints-danbatta-as-evc-ceo-of-ncc/
Re: Buhari Reappoints Danbatta As EVC/CEO Of NCC by SLAP44: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
I am only very surprised he didn't reappoint Maina of the Mainagate scandal grin
Re: Buhari Reappoints Danbatta As EVC/CEO Of NCC by XXLMANDIGO: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
All these juicy appointments mostly for the Northerners. Sometimes I wish I am one of them angry
Re: Buhari Reappoints Danbatta As EVC/CEO Of NCC by SarkinYarki: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Buhari only appoints Northerners to head juicy positions

(1) (Reply)

Slicing The Fat From Our Pot Bellies (I) By Alex Otti / Re- Corruption Rocks NEDC As Group Fingers Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs / Edo Ex-militants Applaud Ize-iyamu’s Empowerment Plans, Assure Him Of Support 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.