Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,295 members, 7,943,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Who Owns Globus Bank? What Is The New Bank Bringing To The Table? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Owns Globus Bank? What Is The New Bank Bringing To The Table? (1040 Views)

New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN / CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns Globus Bank? What Is The New Bank Bringing To The Table? by OlatConsult: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Just when we thought, the financial sector in Nigeria has had its fair share of participants, a new bank has entered the ring. Globus Bank was just newly incorporated as a limited liability company on March 6, 2019, and it has already begun unveiling its Bright Red and Navy Blue colours in the choicest areas of Lagos. The Bank is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide commercial banking services to the Nigerian public... https://olatorera.com/who-owns-globus-bank-what-is-the-new-bank-bringing-to-the-table/

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Eggs For Sale @ Ikorodu + Pics / Save My Mental Health: How Do I Recover My Money From Wema Bank / Quarry price granite supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.