Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (63695 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / Conclusion on: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife,But We Dont See Eye To Eye / 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by generationz(f): 2:09am On Jul 13, 2020
mark2sunny:

We don’t
Everything disappeared the moment we realized God wants us together. The disagreements were mere hiding of affection and a few things about Christian growth. Sometimes she just get a revelation about things I have cautioned her against.

Great.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by slashthroat: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2020
rago:
@ novakk, I highly recommend that you follow this advice! In the strongest terms, I urge you to find ur way back to the first Lady who they revealed you share compatibility. By the way, compatibility is deeply spiritual. Yes, u r still going to have issues, big issues that question your compatibility. But that's only in the physical, mundane realm. Going forward you will begin to see how spiritually connected you both are.

You will accomplish extraordinary things in a short span of time. U will fight huge battles together more effectively than others who have been at war for many many years and see no headway.

Point is you will succeed faster and make limited fatal, self-destructive errors.

The devil will find ways to show that you can't be together. It's the devil. He will show how much a lot of things are wrong with you both being together. Na lie! You ARE FIRE. SHE IS AIR. LET HER FAN YOU TO GREATNESS. YOU ARE GOING TO BE UNSTOPPPBALE. But why should it be that easy at first? Think about it.

Prof Rago Dreamer you done dey package them here too abi?
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by ebunchi(f): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Cutiekatty:
That dream means you will be happy but it will be short lived ,since you can't find her before waking up it means death . she may be taken from you through death. Please pray hard

You are absolutely correct, it happened to me , though we broke up before his death
Thank God I did not marry him .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by emmyileri3: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
this require wisdom of God,truth be told there is a way that seems right in the eyes of a man but the ends leads to destruction. Also,personal conviction matters too. I think you should stay away from those two and engage in a serious prayer without making a choice in your heart already.Let God leads you,I understand perfectly what you are going through. But you can't let your guards down. besides what sum it all is the inner peace that comes with your decision. If possible leave the two of them,am so sure another one meant for you will show up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) / I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.