Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,893 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Girls Run After Money - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Girls Run After Money (1038 Views)

Why Girls Dey Pretend By Nt Expressing Their Feelings / I Dunno Why Gals Do Run After Fine Bois Like Moi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Run After Money by bakre(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2007
I bey my people for Nairaland, make unna hear this oo, when i was in school,i no see any girl ooo, now i have finished and i am now working in an oil firm,people wey no like me when i dey Unilag the trip .they are about 18 of them.what do i do?Also,my current girl friend lies a lot.what do i do to her isssue?
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by Bolarge(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2007
My friend wake up n' stop sleeptalking.
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by iice(f): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2007
Am sure there are many threads here you can read up on why girls like money

If you enjoy her lies, remain oblivious. If not, grab ya balls by the hand and freaking deal have the talk with her about and make your stand
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by Creamish(f): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2007
Im assuming ur a guy. . . and if u truly are d man in ur relationship, u shuld act like one and confront her. . make her know ur tired of her lies, if it persists, demolish dat relationship like our darling El-Rufai wuld. . . and get someone else.

As per ur line of babes, thank ur God ur d one being chased and relish d moment. . .u've got d dough. . . y u de complain sef? cheesy
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by CrazyMan(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2007
It's a gme my dear brother.

You run after what's under their skirt, and they run after your money two can play the game you know tongue
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by OmoEko1(f): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2007
crazykid:

It's a gme my dear brother.

You run after what's under their skirt, and they run after your money two can play the game you know tongue
Second that but am not one of those girls sha wink wink wink
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by CrazyMan(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2007
I guess so.
Even from the way you talk, one would know that wink
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by OmoEko1(f): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2007
Are you been sarcastic grin grin tongue

I’m a very independent young lady so I don’t need a guy to take care of me. kiss kiss
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by tafari(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2007
not only girls, everybody runs after money!
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by CrazyMan(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2007
Are you been sarcastic grin grin tongue

I’m a very independent young lady so I don’t need a guy to take care of me. kiss kiss

Do you expect me to believe that you don't need a guy to take care of you?
you girls you just can't admit the truth for one minute that's why guys keep playing games with you all  tongue

[s]you need a guy and i know that[/s]
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by OmoEko1(f): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2007
crazykid:

Do you expect me to believe that you don't need a guy to take care of you?
Yes I don't need a man to take care of me wink wink for what undecided undecided, people find it awkward when i say that but it's the truth. wink

You girls you just can't admit the truth for one minute that's why guys keep playing games with you all tongue
Omo Eko is different from any other girls nor do i lie lipsrsealed

you need a guy and i know that
I have a guy but i don't need his money
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by CrazyMan(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2007
I have a guy but i don't need his money
I can't agree with you on that.
If he is a poor guy, would you have fallen for him? wink
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by chiegemba(f): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2007
@topic; Didnt know u stay away from money!!! cheesy
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by OmoEko1(f): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2007
crazykid:

I can't agree with you on that.
If he is a poor guy, would you have fallen for him? wink
Poor kai shocked shocked shocked lai lai oh, and maybe yes i would have fallen for him undecided undecided
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by CrazyMan(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2007
Why can't i believe that undecided
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by OmoEko1(f): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2007
crazykid:

Why can't i believe that undecided
u don't have to believe it but it's the truth wink wink
Re: Why Girls Run After Money by cuteass1(f): 1:08am On Jun 18, 2007
Topic says: "Re: Why Girls Run After Money"

Never knew boys ran away from money lol grin

But seriously sha, I know money is not everything, and i dont like money being the sole priority in a relationship but there's nothing bad about having a guy that has some. He doesn't ave to be a millionaire (if he is, fine, but not necessary), but it'll be fine if he could take the bills once in a while. If he could just take me out and spoil me rotten, has the money to plan for us, i mean go out and come in with a little present behind him

I dont need his money to survive, feel loved or anything, but i do need it to feel carried away once in a while, or just be carefree atimes . . there's nothing as good as knowing he has something in his back pocket (and don't get me wrong, the gestures should definitely be returned, that's what i believe)

But chasing after a guy just because of the money, you dont feel a damn thing for him, apart from the money you cant see reasons to stay behind, those are the ones i weep for, the "ones who reap where they did not sow", they're usually the lazy ones, the kinds that end up on the table of a "ritualist" (unfortunately, these ones dont even live to squander the money cry ), the ones that will open their legs at the sight of "the paper with some man's face"

these ones are to pity angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick Up Nigerian Women. / I Need Fine Babe / A True Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.