Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,109 members, 7,936,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:51 PM

Mini Militia: Best 2d Game Ever??? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mini Militia: Best 2d Game Ever??? (620 Views)

Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa / Best Mobile Game Ever Below 500MB / The Best WWE Game Ever WWE 2k18 Is Available For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Militia: Best 2d Game Ever??? by Savage15(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
There have been a lot of games in the past decades, and 3d has taken over gaming totally but there is this game that gets me. Mini Militia!!!!
The game is awesome though some people hate it (I don't understand why) The game is one of the best in playstore. Mini militia as the name implies is all about mini soldiers trying to kill eachother
Funny right?
The controls are basic and very easy to understand, you got a gun, grenades and gas bombs, the perfect killing machines. You can play with friends with the multiplayer settings and you can also play online.
Mini militia is a great game though the new version is kinda whack but if you get the old version then you are lucky. There are different locations in mini militia and am sure everyone has a favorite location
I gat a feeling that most Nairalanders play this game so am gonna ask
What's your favourite location??
What's your favourite gun??
And what's your name in mini militia

My answers:
Gun: shotgun (if I catch you with shotgun, ya dead)
Name: såvāgé
Tell me yours
Re: Mini Militia: Best 2d Game Ever??? by emmy512: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
, my siblings are 6 through 15.
They all play this game, every morning. I decided to get it and join to see the fun they get on it. I'm terrible each time the 6 year old or 11 kills me and i can't do anything about it.
I decided as a sense guy to look for cheat online, the one I saw didn't work on with the version they had.
They caught me and uptill now whenever they invite me i just give excuse
Re: Mini Militia: Best 2d Game Ever??? by Savage15(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
emmy512:
, my siblings are 6 through 15.
They all play this game, every morning. I decided to get it and join to see the fun they get on it. I'm terrible each time the 6 year old or 11 kills me and i can't do anything about it.
I decided as a sense guy to look for cheat online, the one I saw didn't work on with the version they had.
They caught me and uptill now whenever they invite me i just give excuse
Lolz
Yea, a kid can destroy an adult with this game
Forget age, this children will deal with you
Re: Mini Militia: Best 2d Game Ever??? by Hotspotbro(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
When Playstore removes the LAN version

(1) (Reply)

Come In For The Best Game Deals—->>> / Used Ps4 Slim Available For Sale (lagos Mainland) / Super neat Ps 4(slim) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.