Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,853 members, 7,922,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Guys When Was The First Time You Saw Sperm Come Out Of Your Dick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys When Was The First Time You Saw Sperm Come Out Of Your Dick (4812 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys When Was The First Time You Saw Sperm Come Out Of Your Dick by tobby20: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
placeofallure:

Sorry for "shuking" my mouth in your convo grin

His (NewDelhi) English was good enough for him to remember to put the question mark after his question.

You asked two straight questions without the thought to garnish your sentences with question marks.... shocked
Nice idea contacting you
Guess its a good idea
Just as your moniker says..........
Enjoy........

You even used "abi" in a supposedly English sentence. We call "abi" question tag in English.

For the records, there was nothing grammatically wrong with his sentences.
So...I think he should query you about your English teacher instead.

If you need improved English skills, you may contact me for help with that,

I come in Peace grin
Nice idea contacting you
Guess its a good idea
Just as your moniker says..........
Enjoy........
Re: Guys When Was The First Time You Saw Sperm Come Out Of Your Dick by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2020
NewDelhi:
Mine was 14 years of age. Normally I used to soapy and nothing will come out but in this fateful day I was playing PS1. Mortal Kombat and Tanya do one sexy fatality pose like that, it was so bad I sopy to anything I found sexy . I even
used to peep from my toilet window very early in the morning so I could catch my crush staying in the next compound come out to urinate...

Back to the story then I began to soapy before I knew it, I released. At first I was confused coz I've always thought sperm was just a single long strand of rope with triangular shaped head like we see in biology textbooks. I wasn't moved at all tho, I knew I was already a man and if I catch any woman at that point, na belle straight.

More than 30 yrs of age now when I look back I just smile.

Lol my son has just turned 15 n he has began spending a long time in the toilet with his ph and taking longer showers sometimes more than one a day. My brother teases him bout it�
Re: Guys When Was The First Time You Saw Sperm Come Out Of Your Dick by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2020
Shanklee:

You were expecting a tadpole?? grin

Re: Guys When Was The First Time You Saw Sperm Come Out Of Your Dick by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
NewDelhi:

I can see you both are fools.. I said more than 30 years of age which means I'm in my 30s now. Did they replace your brains with maggots?

Lol I've been Impatiently waiting for this epic reply. I've been noticing their foolish comment...... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] / The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations / What Have I Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.