Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Nigerian Man Abroad Mercilessly Tortured After Being Betrayed By Fellow Nigerian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Abroad Mercilessly Tortured After Being Betrayed By Fellow Nigerian (598 Views)

VIDEO: Lady Stripped Totally Unclad And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation / Slay Queen Is Stripped And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation (video) / Rapper Yung6ix Gets Betrayed By His Girlfriend, Despite Buying Her N700k Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Abroad Mercilessly Tortured After Being Betrayed By Fellow Nigerian by Myralison: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Mercilessly Tortured After Being Betrayed By Fellow Nigerian by Gudiza(m): 1:00am On Jul 08, 2020
The most annoying thing to me is these fo.ols can't even take a beating yet they be drug running.
Once you crack the whip you'll have these vagabonds weeping like babies.
They probably enjoyed torturing the hellout this pu.ssy ass nigg.a.
Wasted soul. What carried you to Al-Queda country?
It'd have been better you remained with your local & beloved Afonja rivalry. You want to claim Big Fish
See your life now, everybody can see & hear you calling Mama Nkechi.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Mercilessly Tortured After Being Betrayed By Fellow Nigerian by finest147: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Oh my...no be small collect oo although I have a feeling he was faking the pain to gain pity...if you know you know

(1) (Reply)

House Of Tacha Online Reality Tv Show | Hotmates Attract Tacha's Attention / Kanye West Apologizes To Wife Kim Kardashian / Watch Laycon Thinks Kiddwaya Will Have 5£x With Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.