Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,523 members, 7,978,735 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:15 PM

Looking 4 Ps 2 Cheats? Ask Me - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Looking 4 Ps 2 Cheats? Ask Me (1007 Views)

How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard / How To Use Cheats On Android PPSSPP / Play Station 2 Cheats For Hundreds Of Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking 4 Ps 2 Cheats? Ask Me by Akin007(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2007
got some ps2 cheats?
i got 4 godfather, splintercell, hitman;silent assasins n blood money, spartan.
buzz me if interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Looking 4 Ps 2 Cheats? Ask Me by bigspif(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2007
Hello Akin do you have any cheat for Black and From Russia with love? i will appreciate cos im finding it hard to pass a particular level in From russia with love, thanks
Re: Looking 4 Ps 2 Cheats? Ask Me by Akin007(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2007
Black   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlockable MSAW
Enter 5SQQ-STHA-ZFFV-7XEV as your profile name (including the dashes).

Alternate codes include:

G68Y-X5LB-N8PE-9D7N
5Q9E-4SEK-FJVV-C5HV
HQ6G-ZP3B-C5LE-WMXA
EG4P-ZGUJ-6SQJ-3X68
6DEG-7W3X-RKJF-TDF4

Unlock Silver Weapons
Finish the game and the weapons will turn silver with unlimited ammo.

Black Ops Difficulty
Clear all stages on hard difficulty.

Unlock M16A2
Finish the game on BlackOps difficulty mode.

Unlock MSAW
Input 5SQQ-STHA-ZFFV-7XEV as your profile name.
Re: Looking 4 Ps 2 Cheats? Ask Me by bigspif(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2007
Thanks Akin007 for the inputs, what i was actually interested in was a walkthru which i got from the net though. But thanks anyway. To further bother you a bit, how does the cheat works? do i have to start the game all over to register the profile you gave? and what do you mean by MSAW? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Release Of The 200 Gigabyte Blue-ray Disc / To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? / How Can I Get The Softwear Of Empire Earth2 On My Laptop: If U Have Pls Give Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.