Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,183 members, 7,890,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

I’m Too Young To Get Married – Certified Thigh Vendor, CORAZON KWAMBOKA, Shouts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Too Young To Get Married – Certified Thigh Vendor, CORAZON KWAMBOKA, Shouts (490 Views)

Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka / Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind / B00TY Queen Corazon Kwamboka Shows Dancing Skills In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Too Young To Get Married – Certified Thigh Vendor, CORAZON KWAMBOKA, Shouts by 20Ebisco: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2020
City socialite, Corazon Kwamboka, has disclosed that she is not ready to get married to gym instructor, Frankie, the father of her unborn child.

The heavily pregnant socialite has been dating Frankie for close to 1 year after she parted ways with her white boyfriend, who she milked dry and then returned to the country to invest in business.

After Corazon realized that she was almost hitting the wall without a baby, she trapped the gym instructor.

However, Kwamboka is not planning to get married to Frankie.

Speaking in an online interview with blogger, Edgar Obare, Kwamboka said that even if Frankie proposed to her, she won’t accept the marriage proposal.

“I feel like we have not known each other for long enough to know whether we want to get married.”

“The main focus for now is to be happy.”

“Also, I feel I’m still young for marriage because there’s still much I want to achieve before I bring someone to become part of my life.”

“I just don’t want to get married now. If he proposes, I will say no,”she said.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/im-too-young-to-get-married-certified-thigh-vendor-corazon-kwamboka-shouts-after-trapping-frankie-with-pregnancy/

(1) (Reply)

. / What You Should KNOW Before You Shoot Your Shot... / How To Overcome Erectile Dysfunction And Enlarge Your Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.