Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,606 members, 7,975,361 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:44 PM

Fake Promo By Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fake Promo By Jumia (258 Views)

Jumia Affiliates, How Do You Get Paid By Jumia Affiliate Program? / Black Friday Mix Up By Jumia / How I Was Ripped Off By Jumia Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Promo By Jumia by Nicedavo(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2020
Jumia claimed they were celebrating their anniversary and slashed prices, after paying for the goods last week Thursday and expecting delivery yesterday July 7th 2020.

The next thing was they sent an email cancelling the order same yesterday it was to be delivered claiming it was due to pandemic ish..who does that? They never knew there was pandemic before deceiving nigerians.

From the onset i knew it was fake but just wanted to be proven wrong, and yes they proved me right.

Nigerians beware of fake promo being paraded by Jumia.

See screenshots.

(1) (Reply)

Processed Cashew Needed Urgently / How To I Start Importing UK Used Iphones? / Palm Oil, Plantain And Banana Buying And Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.