Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,855 members, 7,980,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Let's ' Divorce' The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's ' Divorce' The North. (523 Views)

The Need To Divorce The Marriage Between Wike And AIT / OPINION: Before This Honeymoon Ends In Divorce - The Cable / We Have Divorce The Bad Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's ' Divorce' The North. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2011
The North have been giving us a lot of problem, I think it's high time we divorced them.
Re: Let's ' Divorce' The North. by EzeUche2(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2011
We have been discussing this for quite some time. I have been saying this for years, yet the people of Nairaland laugh. Now I laugh at them!
Re: Let's ' Divorce' The North. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^ Yee! I can testify to that. Hope they can see reasons themselves. While spend our oil earned money on security when we can easly divorce them. They dont deserve our attention. They have been distracting our moving forward.

(1) (Reply)

We Killed The Guber Candidate, 6 Others – Boko Haram / nor / Comments On George: Obasanjo Under Fire !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.