Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Should I Forget My "fiance"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forget My "fiance"? (5964 Views)

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria / What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 1:58am On Feb 03, 2011
Ode,i think you toss your replies out of the forum cos thqts zhere they belong
Missty pls if ‎​​You consider this seebluff's lqst reply you go fall my hand o
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by seedord247(m): 2:01am On Feb 03, 2011
mumu I thought yu said yu were going back there now (yaba psychiatric hospital)

why are you still here?
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 2:07am On Feb 03, 2011
Cod m missing nw.you knw ‎​​You were my bed mate back dere.infact the nurses doctors cleaners gatemen all miss ur crazy actions n kolomental dance steps.plss we all expect you
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Orton10(m): 2:26am On Feb 03, 2011
See How una don Vex the poor girl!
For Person to come ask for una advice, na bad thing?
Some of you need to grow up!

**MzG I dey greet:-) **
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2011
Twsnt my intention jare,na dat seebluf.

Orton1 0 I dey hail o
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by seedord247(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2011
hmmmmm fowl of the same clique shaking head at each other,  I thought yu said when it's early mon mon the lady go see good advice, I don't think there's any good advice other than the one i've given. mmshhhheeeewww
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2011
Seebluff247 I dey greet you too o.I don't hate early in the morning o buh hope I gave you a nightmare sha
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Blueice4re(f): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2011
@poster pray to God he will answer you, he never forsake's his children.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by missty: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2011
Thanks dears for ur advices they are really helping, having a thought en a sleep over have realize that this guy really don`t appreciate me wid all i do for him as a woman eg respect him, cook for him any type of food he disires, wash en iron his clothers etc, but still he's ungrateful, is OK i wont complain anymore,he can go ahead wid his ugly baby mama en for me i will be just fine wid my unborn child, i can't fight him or do anything to harm him but God is my biggest weapon,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by seedord247(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2011
Blueice4re:

@poster pray to God he will answer you, he never forsake's his children.

Gbammmm
missty:

Thanks dears for your advices they are really helping, having a thought en a sleep over have realize that this guy really don`t appreciate me wid all i do for him as a woman eg respect him, cook for him any type of food he disires, wash en iron his clothers etc, but still he's ungrateful, is OK i wont complain anymore,he can go ahead wid his ugly baby mama en for me i will be just fine wid my unborn child, i can't fight him or do anything to harm him but God is my biggest weapon,

Shikeeenaa, He's able to all things
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Mygoldie(f): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2011
Well said, ORTON. angry grin lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2011
@ Poster

There's only so much a woman can take from a man! The first day you let him hit you and get away with it, you gave him the express permission to keep abusing you. You lost a baby for him as a result of him battering you . . you almost broke your leg when he tried to kill you with his car . . you are pregnant for him again (even though you are not his wife) and yet he leaves you to go live with another woman!

What more are you waiting for him to do before you leave him undecided

Honestly, I don't understand these women approaching 30 . . . does desperation make you guys lose you self worth and your brains undecided

Where are your family members? Do they know what you are passing through undecided

The worst part is that you are not even married to him . . . what the heck are you waiting for to leave him undecided
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by seedord247(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2011
Another home Breaker enters hmmmmmm mshewwwww dalemoshu, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't think yu have BF not to talk of getting married, well sha yur signatures shows

that yu are home when yur mate are in Christ embassy looking for man to marry.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by hceejay: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2011
Importation and Marketing Firm looking for funding/Investors

A friend of mine wants to come back to Nigeria to establish a Importation and marketing company that would be importing goods to Nigeria, handling the logistics and marketing of those goods to wholesalers. They will be dealing with clients from different industry as they don't intent to just import goods but meet all the needs of their clients.

The company will also be developing marketing strategy, marketing exposure, supply chain management and distribution channels for corporate entities. The company is seeking N8 million funding/loan to add to their start up capital. The company will not touch or used the said money until the imported goods have arrived in Nigeria as its would be using LC for its trading.

Any interested person, investor or someone with contact at banks and any financier should send their post here. My friend will be visiting Nigeria this February for meetings.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by meine: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2011
@Poster

My dear this guy loves you so much, what a rhetorical question?

However, you may open your eyes in heaven after a day's beating before realizing this fact,

Love is not blind,but if it is blind YOU had better shine ya own eyez  cheesy
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by elod: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2011
one of this days he is going to kill you, you are far much more worth than what he is giving you
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by johnjoel(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2011
sorry missty but you don't need to ask b4 you act.bcuz i no the greatest lies i can expect from a lady to me that she is inlove me.or maybe i myself tellin a lady that i love her.that means am lyin.you can experience my love thru my actions.he don't love you
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by andyanders: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2011
HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOVE A MAN THAT HAS ALREADY GOTTEN A WOMAN OUTSIDE AND YOU WENT AHEAD TO CARRY HIS BABY? YOU ARE SICK. STAY AND DIE IN THE MARRIAGE. MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TOOK HIM AWAY FROM THE MOTHER OF HIS FIRST BABY.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by andyanders: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
AT 30 YOU ARE NOT TOO OLD. YOU ARE STILL A BEAUTIFUL CHILD IN THE FACE OF GOD. WHY GO STAY UNDER A MAN WHO BEATS YOU UP? LISTEN YOU CANNOT HAVE A SECOND LIFE IF HE KILLS YOU. SINCE HE LEFT HIS FIRST MAMA FOR YOU, ALSO STAY OFF HIM AND HAVE YOUR BABY AS I THINK YOU CAN AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY. ANY MAN THAT BEATS A WOMAN IS AN ANIMAL. STAY OFF HIM. ONLY THE LIVING CAN TESTIFY. NO MATTER HOW MANY KIDS YOU HAVE, GOD WILL GIVE YOU YOUR HUSBAND. LOVE IS NOT BLIND. I AM ANNOYED WITH YOU WITH MY FIRST STATEMENT, BECAUSE I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY A YOUNG WOAMN LIKE YOU WILL SAY " I STILL LOVE HIM" THAT IS FU, LISH. STOP THAT LOVE ON A MAN THAT BEATS YOU. HE IS A KILLER. LOVE IS NOT BLIND. SHINE YOUR EYES. HE IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND. GO TO GOD AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND REPEANT AND SEEK THE FACE OF GOD AND ASK HIM FOR YOUR OWN BONE. GOODLUCK
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
I don't blame you because though i am a man, I have been in such an abusive relationship like this before. But, one thing I promise you is that after I 'm through with this comment, your mind would have been settled on the next step. (1) Your fiance like most  60 per cent men, I stand to be corrected, has inflated ego and  suffers from insecurity. (2) His insecurity and egotism will go from worse to worst because he doesn't know what he wants thus does not deserve you. A man that doesn't treat you as an individual with aspirations, emotions, need, values and acceptance, love and respect but as a intimacy gadget doesn't deserve you. (3) There are men who have been healed and will treat their wife as the woman they ought to be. Your man needs healing and from the wallowing he is in right now just as you also need healing therefor you need to apply the 'rule of disengagement' ASAP. (4) You may love him, but you hurting, hurt, bruised and battered. You have low confidence. Starting again with another man from the the scratch is your worst nightmare and the future is no longer the same like you dreamed about  as a child. But, honestly speaking is he your dream man. In swimming, the best way to save a drowning man even if you are an expert life guard is for him to stop kicking and to submit. (5) pregnancy or not, take time off your relationship for the next 3 months and seek self renewal. When you return, you will know what you want. let me pause, ask your question I will respond accordingly. Regards.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by malaika(f): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2011
:/
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by ladyju(f): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ poster I dont envy u at all. pls stop d relationship ASAP.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by qunleajayi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2011
Well, all you guys who replied. u are all wrong,

Let the PRO handle this, is not for babies,

1) missy, we really cant judge this one without hearing from your fiance

2) before u got pregnant, what was this all about, was it a quickie, a one night stand, cutting shows or
what?

3) I mean did u and this guy ever talk about getting married at the start? Where do u guys worship and who is your pastor, not to talk of his own?

4) Had u made any moves to meet his people and has he made moves to meet yer people? I dont mean, "mum, this is beast, my new boyfriend", I mean "Dad, these are the family of darling who have come from Okitipupa, ariam-elu in anambra state to see you with kolanut"

5) You see if you can answer question 1 & 2, I will help u judge the matter, but if you answer question 4 and 5, you will find the people who should actually judge it, removing the neccessity of you going public like PHCN on a private matter like this,

6) what you can do now is to go fopr deliverance then report this thug to the police, so he can keep away from u before he kills you. Meanwhile face reality, and born your child quietly. hand him over to mama after 3 months and return back to school, and get yourself a good qualification, and a job. Work hard with your head and hands, and that your beautiful backside will soon land you a good pay and a solid husband,

That's my advice,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by topgirl: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
I bet u dont want to get 2 ur grave b4 realising d truth,See,d truth is bitter,d guy no send u.Yes u love him but it takes 2 to tangle(2 love i mean).It's pretty difficult cos it's a matter of d heart but uv got 2 no wat u want,b brave,b bold about it n move on in life.The guy doesnt deserve u.PLS RUN AS FAST AS UR LEGS CAN TAKE U.Im sure someone who deserves u will find u b4 u get to d finish line.GOOD LUCK DEARIE.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by kross01(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ OP
d truth why most marriages fail nd will continue failing is dat most times we fail to tell ourselves the simple truth.d worst thing any human being on earth can do 2 him/herself is to deceive oneself. u knew u guys were nt compartible enuf nd u went on 2 take in for him, no doubt he may love u to some extent but he dsnt truly love u neither does he respect u i mean does he have 2 kill u before u realise that? his type can hit u on ur pregnant tummy nd u know d implications of that.any little provocation he leaves u for his other woman dat should speak volume of wat 2 expect in d future now.
the unadulterated truth is that u guys can never make it far in marriage, and plz dnt go into marriage so dt it will be on record dt u've married nd divorced u'ld probably regret it more then, act wise 2 stay alive
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by obowunmi(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2011
I think the OP is high on drugs. How can you think such a hideous relationship is love ---- I'd be happy to attend ur funeral when he beats u into the grave ---- I'm sure he will continue to love you then to
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Laura202: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ Poster,

I am sure you have realizes that Nairaland is the last place to come for advice for such crucial matter. Most of the responses are from people under 25 years,way younger than you.  You dont need advice from children. It is only a child who will say that at 30 you a a granmma!!  Don't take their childishness serious.

You know exactly what to do my dear. Are you really engaged to this fellow? If not,then weigh your options very well. Do not expect him to change when you are married to him. In fact he will get worse with time.

Who says there is anything wrong in being a single mum? You still have time now to run for yor life,next time you might not escape.

Nairaland is full of children,so watch out for the kind of advice you get and don't take every comment serious,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by agoshofin(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2011
First, report to ur ppl and his ppl if u guys are really fiance(s) and they know u, odawise, speak to his friends,
endure till u get the child to him & pack ur load, & if per chance, his troubles prevents u 4rm having d child, girl, get ur self outta him, u're in ur 30's rmbr,

in all, if u're good without him (financially), then seek ur greener love else where not wiv him,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by SpaceAngel: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
Ruuuuun for ya dear life. U may end up dead on the long run
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by larimo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2011
That guy is not good for you, not even a l'il bit. Anyway lady who gets beaten by her lover should not consider getting married to that person.

Is the guy working? Somehow, I guess the answer will be no. He's obviously relying on you and using you for his selfish reasons.

Quit the relationship before we lose you!
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by tellwisdom: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2011
@OP, there are some tins you are not telling us, Its doesn't really matter if you have or pay your own house rent or own a car,  1) WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO STAY WITH A GUY WHO WANTS TO END YOUR LIFE IN A SHORT WHILE?

I never ask anything from him except love, i drive my own car, i pay for my roof, i pay for my all needs, i have my own principle, I still insist that there is something u re not telling us!!

Better find your love somewhere else and stop deceiving yourself, Msheww!
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Egocent: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
Missty,
you are being very stupid to still be in that relationship. infact, i think you are suffering from low self esteem and what gives you the impression that he loves you,
stop being silly and stupid. He is treating you that way because you are begging him, of course you are paying all your bills,
dont get stuck on this and why do you need a lightening to stike you down before you get some sense into your skull, girls like you really annoy me, desperado

dont leave him o, just  hang in there, itz ur dead body they will carry back to your parents, love ko, love ni ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby For Sale / On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? / Am i going nuts?Pls advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.