Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:14 PM

You Can Register Your Business By Yourself: FIND OUT! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Register Your Business By Yourself: FIND OUT! (304 Views)

How To Market Your Business By Using Social Media / You Can Register Your Business Online In Nigeria For N5000 On CAC Website(video) / Mobilize Your Business By The Help Of Cheapest "Bulk- Sms" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Register Your Business By Yourself: FIND OUT! by DoctorStephen(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Registration of business names, limited liability companies, associations, clubs, etc has been made easy by the Corporate Affairs Commission.

It's as easy as registering your email address, though it's as complicated to some as Abstract Mathematics.

I can make the journey easy for you. You can ask me any question with regards to registration of businesses.

I have a reputation for being charitable. I believe no information should be hidden from anyone. My mobile number is 08145006010. Let's chat on WhatsApp.

Register your Business by YOURSELF, ON YOUR SMART PHONE. You don't even need a scanning machine. That's how CAC wants it to be. All businesses deserve to be registered.

See you soon. (I hope people get to see this post, mods)

2 Likes

Re: You Can Register Your Business By Yourself: FIND OUT! by soke02(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
I tried the other but it was not successful before I did not have a valid ID card
Re: You Can Register Your Business By Yourself: FIND OUT! by DoctorStephen(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Yes, you need a valid ID. Chat me up. There is something else you can do.

soke02:
I tried the other but it was not successful before I did not have a valid ID card
Re: You Can Register Your Business By Yourself: FIND OUT! by engrgordon(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
mine have been pending Approval since one week of registration and uploading of all documents
Re: You Can Register Your Business By Yourself: FIND OUT! by soke02(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
DoctorStephen:
Yes, you need a valid ID. Chat me up. There is something else you can do.

like what
Re: You Can Register Your Business By Yourself: FIND OUT! by DoctorStephen(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Chat me up
soke02:
like what
Re: You Can Register Your Business By Yourself: FIND OUT! by DoctorStephen(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Visit the nearest NIMC office.
soke02:
like what

(1) (Reply)

A.. / Longrich Promo / Get Your Approved Upwork Account For 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.