Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) (1435 Views)

NBC Condemns Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM By Oyo Govt / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by Chris6music: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Controversial journalist Daddy Freeze Has condemn the Demolition of the church of satan in Abia.

In his new post on Instagram reacting to the recent report on how a worship center in Abia State called Church of Satan.

He condemns the Demolition says Jesus didn't demolish a single shrine during his time on earth.

He however made a long post by also making use of bible verses to support his claim.

See More Photos below
https://www.praizemedia.com/daddy-freeze-condemns-demolition-of-church-of-satan-in-abia-photos/

Re: Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mophuking frz again
Re: Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
I agree with him. In a country where there is freedom of worship, they should let him be except he commits an offense for which he can then be prosecuted. He should sue those involved in the demolition of his structure.
Re: Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by TransflectTP(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
I agree with him
Re: Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by flexyfit(f): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
must he react on everything?.. am not against any religion but hence child trafficking is involved..I agree with what they did
Re: Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by yanabasee1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
This hypocrite again... He should be happy that Hushpuppi is yet to mention him amongst the fraudster that stole people's money.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by serverconnect(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
It is well.
Re: Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by edoairways: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
GboyegaD:
I agree with him. In a country where there is freedom of worship, they should let him be except he commits an offense for which he can then be prosecuted. He should sue those involved in the demolition of his structure.
I learnt he his into human trafficking. Daddy freeze should investigate well before coming to conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by Chris6music: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
This hypocrite again... He should be happy that Hushpuppi is yet to mention him amongst the fraudster that stole people's money.....
gbam
Re: Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by yuswrld20(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
i disagree
Re: Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Daddy Freeze is just confused.
Re: Daddy Freeze Condemns Demolition Of Church Of Satan In Abia (photos) by Chris6music: 4:27am On Jul 09, 2020
PRE4:
Daddy Freeze is just confused.
confusedhuman

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Tacha Shading? Erica Or Multichoice?? / Dorathy Bachor Graces The Cover Of Uncut Xtra Magazine October Edition (photos) / Drake More Life Full Working. Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.