Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts (60088 Views)

Judge Orders Transfer Of $9.8m Seized From Andrew Yakubu To The Court's Account / Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found / Youths Protest Siege On Ekwermadu's House By EFCC And Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by EmekaBlue(m): 4:57am On Jul 09, 2020
See money

this life no balance
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by tomdon(m): 5:12am On Jul 09, 2020
N5bn gift!!!
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by Religion6: 5:14am On Jul 09, 2020
After they will say that it's Igbo people that like money. Wicked sets of people everywhere. You people shall not end well in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by awoluyi(m): 5:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Some Nigerians managing our commonwealth are heartless and criminally ungodly.
At the fullest of time they will all be called to account for their stewardship.
They should not rejoice yet as their mouths will soon be filled with gravels and their labour shall be for jackals.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by Pinkybush: 5:51am On Jul 09, 2020
GIFT MY FOOT.

Why nigeria is this bad is because of the north. Northerners have been licking oil money from south on both hands since the creation of this contraption called nigeria.
Imagine if this oil was being explored in northern states if any southern indegene would've climb to the post of this thief.

Well, I don't blame those northern thieves, rather the foolish southern politicians who have been bribed from doing the needful.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:07am On Jul 09, 2020
RealEzee:
just stfu for Goodness sake, we're talking about an individual here and you're talking about party, for Goodness sake use the head God gave you na, for how long will sets like you keeping calling out pdp? , abi it's APC turn let them do as they promised in the beginning, if not them should shot their mouths. None are saints either.

I guess u r a PDP e rat?
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by sylve11: 6:23am On Jul 09, 2020
Akachanwa. sad cool
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by ArcFresky(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2020
anibi9674:
And no be like say one bucket of crude oil dey for en village o. Meanwhile Nlng shell and Mobil won kill me with gasflare for village here. Na so so hot water I dey drink every morning because of gasflare and shingbian no gum me here. This life no really balance. God dey sha

Go and collect your share from ypur king.... You know how much don enter the guy account today?
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by tonididdy(m): 6:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Will Judge you all
I have respected you until now.
This is same God we all prayed to, to expose our corrupt leaders.
He has done so now
Now you are returning prayers to him to judge them.
You what him to do all the jobs for you. He has done the hard part...

If you keep folding hands and waiting for the world to end while you endure the greatest suffering on earth?

This people have pushed the youths into evils of today. Imagine what $9m+ can do for even 1m youths.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by tonididdy(m): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2020
anibi9674:
And no be like say one bucket of crude oil dey for en village o. Meanwhile Nlng shell and Mobil won kill me with gasflare for village here. Na so so hot water I dey drink every morning because of gasflare and shingbian no gum me here. This life no really balance. God dey sha
My people picture this scenario
You are sitting on gold with an empty stomach
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by bigtt76(f): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2020
He should sack his lawyer for this useless lies he was trained to on.

You mean for 25 years all your estacodes balances were being saved in the safe? If forensic tests were carried out on those cash seized would they find cash dated to 25 years? Besides during that period the US government had changed features on their currencies, how did he handle that?

He claimed to have been gifted 98% of the cash, by whom? Can he list at least 100 of those who gifted him and how much they gifted him?

He's not even serious sef... They have you money for your daughters' wedding you nor use am for the purpose, same with Thanksgiving... You nor give church their share cheesy

Lame lies!

RuudVanNisteroy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/9-7m-74000-found-in-my-house-by-efcc-was-given-to-me-as-gifts-ex-nnpc-gmd-yakubu-tells-court/
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by authority2006(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2020
Amspecial:
As a compound and extravagant foool that ur whole lineage are u dint see him derailing the tread on past issues and allegations that have been dealt with but noo God forbid u use ur brain for once because as a tribalistic bigot that u are u think everyone is like u foool, so if it was done in the past we should not move on and deal with the present and see how we can stop wat is destroying our country abi?

Which one is the past and which one is the present? As you can see, they didn't only loot your future but also your wisdom. The cases against Patience Jonathan are still in court, so where are you moving on exactly?
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by Chimasoka: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2020
Should I Leave My Husband Or Stay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIWsv1av_fQ
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by Blackdisciple(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2020
Ahhh...!
see boza chaiii
this life no balance
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by orisa37: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2020
All these Gifts? For what Consideration?
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by berbs: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Hian.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by CONSTAINE: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2020
You are not suppose to be accepting gifts as a public servant. Nigeria is terribly corrupt.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by RealEzee(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

I guess u r a PDP e rat?
please don't display your lack of understanding to the entire universe, keep it within yourself and your family members na, did I write anything to insinuate support for pdp either?
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2020
RealEzee:
please don't display your lack of understanding to the entire universe, keep it within yourself and your family members na, did I write anything to insinuate support for pdp either?

The message was simple enough
Read a bit about cause and effect
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by Chris525: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2020
*Civil servant

I think (please verify) the law is much relaxed or doesnt apply to govt. appointees & elected officials. They are not essentially covered by the civil service act.

CONSTAINE:
You are not suppose to be accepting gifts as a public servant. Nigeria is terribly corrupt.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2020
People like this should be summarily executed
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by RealEzee(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

The message was simple enough
Read a bit about cause and effect
cause and effect made you to think I'm a PDP rat abi? Cos that's your response.

To the matter at hand we are talking about an alleged corrupt individual been brought light and next thing we hear is calling out pdp, what's up with that?

Aren't you not tired of hearing pdp this pdp that?
When APC did their campaign didn't they promised to fix the nation?

Didn't Fashola say solving our nation electricity issue isn't rocket science and other promises the party made?

Till date have they been able to solve it still?
yet the Fashola came up to say if pdp invested funds into the country without servicing the nation's debt we would better now, as if na wetin we dey hear at this point in time.

Are they not budgeting year in year out, enacting more and more revenue generating policies on the masses and yet nothing to show for it?

Didn't you also see how they handled the Covid situation with borrowering from all corners of the earth yet we are still waiting for how they accounted for it?

Stop the blame game on the past and fix the present as promised,abi when they were campaigning they did as if they got it all figured out, they have a master plan, if they can't they should stfu, none are saints either.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2020
RealEzee:
cause and effect made you to think I'm a PDP rat abi? Cos that's your response.

To the matter at hand we are talking about an alleged corrupt individual been brought light and next thing we hear is calling out pdp, what's up with that?

Aren't you not tired of hearing pdp this pdp that?
When APC did their campaign didn't they promised to fix the nation?

Didn't Fashola say solving our nation electricity issue isn't rocket science and other promises the party made?

Till date have they been able to solve it still?
yet the Fashola came up to say if pdp invested funds into the country without servicing the nation's debt we would better now, as if na wetin we dey hear at this point in time.

Are they not budgeting year in year out, enacting more and more revenue generating policies on the masses and yet nothing to show for it?

Didn't you also see how they handled the Covid situation with borrowering from all corners of the earth yet we are still waiting for how they accounted for it?

Stop the blame game on the past and fix the present as promised,abi when they were campaigning they did as if they got it all figured out, they have a master plan, if they can't they should stfu, none are saints either.

Cause and effect my friend
APC has further lowered the expectations of govt, expect a worse party soon
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by Karlifate: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
300M Naira bail?

Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
which kind wahala be this. why cant they share this money to people which less than 50k in their account as palliatives. who do we offend in this corntree.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by udoakahsamuel: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
I need the gift also abeg no kee me with laff
Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by LEOSZ(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
You have that as a gift and u didn't bother to put it in a bank which would have blown ur cover ...you definitely hid it in your house . lol this country ehnn funny die

Re: Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts by maximusprime2000: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fox12:
Monetary Gifts indeed!.

Guyz are taking turns to reck havoc on the finances of their very own fatherland.

There really was a country...

their very own father land for crying out loud. can someone wake me up. no citizen derserve to be poor in this country. Pls wake me up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.