Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,939 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Okowa At 61: Coewa Provost Prof Mary Edema Hails Okowa At 61. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa At 61: Coewa Provost Prof Mary Edema Hails Okowa At 61. (345 Views)

Rtd DIG Ibrahim Lamorde is dead! (Ex-EFCC Chairman dies at 61) / Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okowa At 61: Coewa Provost Prof Mary Edema Hails Okowa At 61. by ossaioviesucces(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Okowa At 61: Coewa Provost Prof Mary Edema Hails Okowa At 61.

The provost of the College of Education Warri Prof Mary Edema has congratulated the Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa on the occasion of his 61st Birthday Anniversary.

Prof Mary Edema in a congratulatory message today in warri commended the governor for his giant strides in the past years .

" Your Excellency, onbehalf of the Governing Council, Staff and Students of College of Education Warri, we are wishing you Happy 61st birthday Anniversary.

Significant moments, like this, do not come everyday. As you celebrate this great day, we celebrate with you.

We stand with you in your giant strides to move the state towards the attainment of prosperity for all Deltans.

Your passion for development and quality service delivery in the private and public sector of our State is something we admire and appreciate.

May God continue to bless you with wisdom and good health as you lead the good people of Delta State to greater heights." She said .

Re: Okowa At 61: Coewa Provost Prof Mary Edema Hails Okowa At 61. by Klassika: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
This woman tormented men for Uniben chemistry dept. dat year sha. I don't know the joy they derive when people always fail their courses. They just making learning unnecessarily hard.

Btw Happy Birthday to our Governor
Re: Okowa At 61: Coewa Provost Prof Mary Edema Hails Okowa At 61. by ProfMehuru: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2020
See Prof Edema, las las She cross carpets from Federal lecturer to State Provost... Who no like better thing? Ayi!!!

Mama, Chemistry been no gree enter my head that year. I been read o... like man needed to read to fail .....

Thank Uniben for the guy man result wey I obtain las las sha.. Chemistry never paid any bills till today but I thank God las las.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Hands Over National Theatre To CBN. See Why / "Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Min. And President" - Timi Frank / President Buhari Breaks His Silence On The NDDC Saga, Orders Speedy And Coordina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.