Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,145 members, 7,916,354 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home (86920 Views)

Actress Funke Akindele Gifts Her Plumber With New Pair Of Shoes (Video) / Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home / Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James A New House After Been Sacked By Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by barrwebilor(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Good morning family! Please some1 should save me and my son from hunger and starvation. Nothing is too small. God bless. 0025050908. Stanbic ibtc. Phone numb=09037165674
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by nkwachii(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Congratulations to our Yoruba royal father

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by MrPaul2: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:
PA James of papa ajasco
,very funny man.God bless funke akindele
Yes oo he is very funny even that his house too was fun.y

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by DelphiOracle(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
*A Lady asked me if 'Arsenal' is a movie series and said no but I was wondering why will she have to ask such a question and she later said to me that it's because their fans are always waiting for next season. grin grin
bro which club u dey support?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by manTEA: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2020
Madam Funke, May God bless you richly for this act of benevolence.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by blackboy(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Good one
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by RuddyFusion(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2020
eni4real:
Which home??
Pa James from way back undecided

My message is clear those in the know understands the drift
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2020
RuddyFusion:

My message is clear those in the know understands the drift
Tokyo drift undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by phemmyfour: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2020
Congrats Ajirebi
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by tonididdy(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2020
adioolayi:
.... Incidents like this makes me wonder and ponder one the true state of financial muscle of celebrities...just think about this..If a veteran actor, that has featured in so many movies, soap opera and advert is this financially humbled...are what we see on flamboyant lifestyle of most celebrities true

Anyways, thank you Funke Akindele...God bless you and all yours
I will tell you a secret... Poor people do not understand.
You have to be richer to stay rich.
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by luqhas100(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
*A Lady asked me if 'Arsenal' is a movie series and said no but I was wondering why will she have to ask such a question and she later said to me that it's because their fans are always waiting for next season. grin grin

why do you have to do this to my darling team, it's unfair ooo grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by Ohraykon: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Ogaga87:
Somebody like AY won't do a thing like this, na to build bedroom when big like some people duplex..

And I'm ready to watch this man a trillion times than sit down and watch AY..

Thought a fundraiser would take the building of an apartment for him then I would have given my widows might

Thanks Funke for reaching out
lol they won't help o naso people wey put hand for bad thing it shows there is something else the successful ones are doing that the humble ones don't want to do!
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by CandidSeeker(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Gifts a rented apartment?

A gift is a gift.

She got him out of the dirty water!
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by infogeneral: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Kudos to Funke Akindele
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by Tareq1105: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:
PA James of papa ajasco

Funke, you're too much. May God continue to bless you and your family. Oo ni subu daanu l'oruko Jesu. Aiye a maa nife re. I really 'appreciation' you.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by Bode2: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2020
WarriFirstSon:

While I must commend Funke for her warm gesture I shouldn't stand back and watch a son fail his father and not reprimand him. Your father contributed to nollywood which is well acknowledged but to cry for help when you should be the one taking care of your father sounds like it's coming from a lazy and wicked soul. Is it the duty of the public to shelter your parents or your duty? A question for Samuel Ajirebi.
You don't have to be judgmental... We should just do that which we are capable of doing... Samuel is just a young Nigerian graduate who just passed out from the faculty of law, OAU few years back and he's just like an average young man out there. We all pray that God should pick our calls at his appointed time.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2020
God bless Funke Akindele. I'm so happy for you Pa James.
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
but seriously he shouldn't cried for an help before one can be rendered.
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by Testimony1988(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:
PA James of papa ajasco
Yes o, he's he's really funny.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by Komu1048(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2020
FrankwebdevO:
Funke Akindele has gifted an apartment to veteran actor Kayode Olasehinde Ajirebi, aka Pa James, after his house in Oke Isagun community of Oke Odo, Lagos, was affected by the recent flood.

Pa James cried out for help after dirty water got into his house on July 7, 2020, and soaked his belongings. This comes one year after Pa James' son, Samuel Ajirebi cried out on Instagram and shared photos and videos of his father's flooded house.

Funke Akindele came to the family's rescue by giving an apartment to the actor.

Actress Oluwakemi Adetoro Ojo made the announcement on Instagram, writing:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCZDfR8gsA9/?igshid=1t43dv5hnh90k

Is Funke that rich, that she can give a house jus like that, maybe she gave them an apartment from her building or rent it for him
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by Mamijoh(f): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2020
May God bless you aunty Jenny
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by OriOko88(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2020
Wale Adenuga really exploited those papa ajasco crew, despite the millions he raked in from adverts and jingles on that soap opera. Boy Alinko was so broke then, and almost becoming a nuisance bfore a family member rescued him to travel out.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by Damseldammie(f): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is a kind gesture, God bless you richly Funke Akinyele Bello
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by lailo: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Gift or just borrowed for a certain period.Clarification pls........
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by juniorstar(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
pa JAMES...he made growing up fun...
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by DimIsaac10(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
To you reading this post, while making your millions now please invest and spend wisely..
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by oyeb15: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hope it not audio like Mr P gifts?
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by olanrewaju99(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
very true but gunners fir life.
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by olanrewaju99(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
very true but gunners for life.
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by Wande22(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
adioolayi:
.... Incidents like this makes me wonder and ponder one the true state of financial muscle of celebrities...just think about this..If a veteran actor, that has featured in so many movies, soap opera and advert is this financially humbled...are what we see on flamboyant lifestyle of most celebrities true

Anyways, thank you Funke Akindele...God bless you and all yours

Most of these veteran actors/actresses act with passion i.e. they took acting like a civil servant job.
Recent Ones are those who are doing it like footballers
Re: Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home by anthropizzy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
THANK YOU FUNKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.