Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,777 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) (55893 Views)

Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by knowhowk: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Why would anyone argue with any Ignorant person about whether Covid is real or not .Please a right thinking and reasonable person should never engage any of them in discussion or arguments.Having conversation with such Ignorant people is a Complete and Absolute Foolishness .

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by amakadlite(f): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
awhybliss:
, suppose you were born during the outbreak, you will realize the fear that grip people from touching sharp objects or surface or even having sex... It was later when research have been we adapt to the new life of protecting ourselves same as malaria... But the write up isn't comparing endamic and pandemic there, it's only saying human can adapt to new ways of living life
I was aware during that time. still not as infectious as this covid virus because while ones action can result to hiv infection, ones inaction can land a person covid19 because it's airborne.until à vassine is discovered, life cannever go back to normal.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Seunpaul01(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Donmams:

What is this one saying?

Glad that one sensible person finally see. That guy was speaking in the rubbish.

All the wars in Afghanistan, in Pakistan and Iran, against ISIS etc was fought by Israelites now, mumu person.

If he knows the histories of many serial killers in the US and how the CIA, FBI worked to catch them. The real story movie titled catch me if you can, I don't know if u av seen it, he should tell us it was the success of his hometown police. It was his country's efcc that caught invictus obi now and the likes.

All I could say is that he is completely acting out of ignorance and those that gave him over 4OO likes.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Seunpaul01(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
johnbull2017:
All those saying that its just few patients that are at the isolation centers.

It just shows how dumb or uninformed your are. The video only showed you few patients at the ICU of a particular center(LUTH).

If you are in Lagos and want to see patients, please pay a visit to Onikan stadium, Landmark Center in VI, Gbagada general hospital, IDH yaba, just those 4 Centers you would know if the gov. lied or not.

You can't just be in your home and be typing trash.

For the wise and smart ones,
Please;

Wear Mask
Keep social Distance
Wash your hands regularly
Educate more Covidiots.

God Help us and keep us.

Guy, let be sincere to ourselves. There is manipulation involve in this thing.

Fine, there is covid19 but the coro in naija is not very severe that it should keep people from engaging in daily activities, schools included.

Apparently, that video is not enough to convince Nigerians that Coro is real. The place is called isolation Center for covid19 patients. And we have a report of over 1OOO active patients. Atleast we should be able to see hundreds of them on their sick beds even if u don't want to show their faces. Just show Nigerians how they are in the isolation centre not one old man in a particular ward in his own cloth.

What you should know is that this is a planned visit. BBC don't just come unexpectedly to start shooting and interviews. We all know how lecturers will tell us to be of best behavior and conduct when the school is expecting an external invigilator, from the NUC or COREN to be precise.

You heard what the old man said in the video, he fell on the road and people carried him there r. He was so weak that it felt as if there was no bones in his body. Please, tell me, how is that a symptoms of corona virus, an airborne disease for that matter. Is that the best the man could say to prove that he has the virus.

This is not about paying visit to onikan Stadium to see patients. Maybe, you should help us with that since you have been there and see these covid19 patients. Give us a short video updates to prove your point. Why didn't they (BBC) visit this onikan stadium you are talking about to show us the patients.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 10, 2020
amakadlite:
I was aware during that time. still not as infectious as this covid virus because while ones action can result to hiv infection, ones inaction can land a person covid19 because it's airborne.until à vassine is discovered, life cannever go back to normal.
suppose you read the post and Google the minimum year of getting a vaccine ready I think you should have known it's 10years.. there's no fast-tracking getting serum and making vaccine, it has to goes through stages of trails from animals which takes minimum of 5-6 years before the human trial,
It's only a remedy that can be available in the next few months, but it's 50/50 because it doesn't cure the virus or prevent it, it only reduce death rate and highly costly
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Slimpotter(m): 5:15am On Jul 10, 2020
ceejayluv:

Far better than state-controlled repressed media. Liberal media will expose the conservatives and vice versa.

All for good reason, and personally I see nothing wrong with the control they place on their media, which doesn't stop them from airing their views except if it threatens the party.
China's leadership has been doing well for their people, I see little or no reason for them to criticise their government.
media control you hear about is used to filter western ideals, which are known for destabilizing sovereign nations.
Better they control their media than for it to undo all their hardwork.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2020
awhybliss:
nope it's a remedy that's is gonna to be ready by then not vaccine...
Vaccine has a process it goes through... Google and study it

I have told you what I read. And it is not remedy but vaccines. You still haven't told me how you came up with your 10 years assumption.
The reports said that because of the urgency, many standard protocols were either sped up or bypassed, that's why vaccines testing was that fast.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2020
kadiri3:
what a liar

You will get to heaven before you know the truth. I was the first to say here that some Npower slots were already shared, I was called a liar.
It may interest you, the same person that was buried infected the lawmaker representing Osogbo constituency.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2020
ceejayluv:

With the way they bash their president, I doubt that patriotism comes in their way of reporting.

Bashing the president or not shouldn't have anything to do with patriotism. What I'm talking about is the kind of news that could damage the image of the country not the president.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2020
authority2006:

Bashing the president or not shouldn't have anything to do with patriotism. What I'm talking about is the kind of news that could damage the image of the country not the president.
The BLM, Police brutality videos , serial killings and the fumbling in containment of covid are enough damage. Those are things you will hardly see in repressive states like China and Russia.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by amakadlite(f): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
awhybliss:
suppose you read the post and Google the minimum year of getting a vaccine ready I think you should have known it's 10years.. there's no fast-tracking getting serum and making vaccine, it has to goes through stages of trails from animals which takes minimum of 5-6 years before the human trial,
It's only a remedy that can be available in the next few months, but it's 50/50 because it doesn't cure the virus or prevent it, it only reduce death rate and highly costly
By early 2021 there would be a solution accordingly to who. before then we need to be cautious as to reopening of everything. only the living can praise God.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by johnbull2017(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2020
Hotice085:

99.9% of covid19 patients did all the RUBBISH you wrote up there and still got infected.
You prick u think you yourself ain't carrying the SCAM shit or you still think d SCAM isn't everywhere abi you de wait for testing.
Covidiots are far educated than you worthless frauds from WHO and her agents

COVIDIOT spotted. We have seen you and not surprised how dumbed you would react.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Hotice085: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2020
johnbull2017:

COVIDIOT spotted. We have seen you and not surprised how dumbed you would react.

Criminal!
How much was you share from the billions NCDC shared some days ago?
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by johnbull2017(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2020
Seunpaul01:

Guy, let be sincere to ourselves. There is manipulation involve in this thing.

Fine, there is covid19 but the coro in naija is not very severe that it should keep people from engaging in daily activities, schools included.

Apparently, that video is not enough to convince Nigerians that Coro is real. The place is called isolation Center for covid19 patients. And we have a report of over 1OOO active patients. Atleast we should be able to see hundreds of them on their sick beds even if u don't want to show their faces. Just show Nigerians how they are in the isolation centre not one old man in a particular ward in his own cloth.

What you should know is that this is a planned visit. BBC don't just come unexpectedly to start shooting and interviews. We all know how lecturers will tell us to be of best behavior and conduct when the school is expecting an external invigilator, from the NUC or COREN to be precise.

You heard what the old man said in the video, he fell on the road and people carried him there r. He was so weak that it felt as if there was no bones in his body. Please, tell me, how is that a symptoms of corona virus, an airborne disease for that matter. Is that the best the man could say to prove that he has the virus.

This is not about paying visit to onikan Stadium to see patients. Maybe, you should help us with that since you have been there and see these covid19 patients. Give us a short video updates to prove your point. Why didn't they (BBC) visit this onikan stadium you are talking about to show us the patients.

Bro. No doubts, these numbers could be manipulated +ively/ -tively. No country is absolutely accurate with these numbers.

Regardless, I think we also need to understand that isolation center (quarantine center) isn't a hospital. It's just a place where infected people are being quarantined through the course of their infections. I wish you can just picture an open place with a lot of beds and little partitions. Mind you, many of these patients might be asymptomatic (no symptoms) or some with mild cases.

Nevertheless, some of the centers do have ICUs just to cater for patients that has complications from the virus.

Let me ask you this question. Have you even seen isolation centers of foreign countries? What you basically see are the ICUs. If you contact the virus the UK or US, they would send you back home to go self isolate. You only go to the hospital (ER) only when you need it. i.e. having complications or you need treatments.

Bro. If you are available, PM me I would gladly come pick you up and drive you to the closest isolation center or to your preferred, Onikan, then and there you can take your shot videos.

PS: I have seen and heard people died from the complications of COVID 19 and I have seen and heard of people that have survived the virus. Some were careless while some were extremely careful.

Stay Safe.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Hotice085: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
johnbull2017:

Bro. No doubts, these numbers could be manipulated +ively/ -tively. No country is absolutely accurate with these numbers.

Regardless, I think we also need to understand that isolation center (quarantine center) isn't a hospital. It's just a place where infected people are being quarantined through the course of their infections. I wish you can just picture an open place with a lot of beds and little partitions. Mind you, many of these patients might be asymptomatic (no symptoms) or some with mild cases.

Nevertheless, some of the centers do have ICUs just to cater for patients that has complications from the virus.

Let me ask you this question. Have you even seen isolation centers of foreign countries? What you basically see are the ICUs. If you contact the virus the UK or US, they would send you back home to go self isolate. You only go to the hospital (ER) only when you need it. i.e. having complications or you need treatments.

Bro. If you are available, PM me I would gladly come pick you up and drive you to the closest isolation center or to your preferred, Onikan, then and there you can take your shot videos.

PS: I have seen and heard people died from the complications of COVID 19 and I have seen and heard of people that have survived the virus. Some were careless while some were extremely careful.

Stay Safe.

Scam scam scam I bet you must have benefitted from d NCDC billion naira covid19 largess that's the talk of town.
Coro is natin but scam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / Argentine Doctor Arrested For Masturbating While Checking Patient's Private Part / Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.