Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,015 members, 7,896,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Update On Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan (video) (633 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Man Gives Out Son As Loan Collateral In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan (video) by chrysora: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2020
The video below shows where the kinsmen of Umudim Village in Akwa Ukwu, Idemili LGA. Anambra State are on a meeting on how to first rescue the young man on the verge of loosing his life before going on a large search for the man that initiated the collateral in Pakistan by name Okwudili Mosa.

Recall that CHRYORA reported that this Okwudili Mosa picked the young man from his kindred to be used as a collateral in Pakistan without his knowledge. The Pakistan gang threatened to kill the victim if they are not been paid on the 10th july. You can get the full story HERE

Another voice note reaching us has it that after the disturbing video of the turture and torment of the victim was release on the 5th july, all the top men of Akwa-Ukwu kindred put heads together to reach the Pakistan gang to sort things out with them. They also invited Okwudili Mosa for a meeting which he didn’t show up.

The voice note also assured that the victim was no longer tormented as the debt has been cleared. This infomation is not yet verified until we get a proof but for now, the victim has alot of chances to survive as he is currently receiving treatment.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

http://chrysora.com.ng/2020/07/09/flood-funke-akindele-rescues-pa-james-with-new-house/

Re: Update On Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan (video) by illicit(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Update On Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:45am On Jul 09, 2020
I am confused. A full grown man used as collateral in far away Pakistan? What will take me to such a country in the first place? Wetyn person no go hear?

Well I blame the govt. Nigerians now take refuse in just any other geographical space just to escape from this hopeless jungle.

Re: Update On Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan (video) by tillaman(m): 6:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Imagine
Re: Update On Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan (video) by tesseract: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2020
Imagine the trauma. I hope he heals completely even mentally. How can your personal person use you as collateral? It's a painful experience.
Re: Update On Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan (video) by Nbote(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Some Nigerians are jus outrightly wicked... Most ppl offering to take their relations to Indonesia, Libya, Pakistan and some of these countries dat offer nothing are simply trading them..
Re: Update On Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan (video) by Homeboiy: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2020
Okwudili wicked gan
Re: Update On Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan (video) by JeffreyD1(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2020
I heard the money has been paid
Re: Update On Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan (video) by clarocuzioo(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2020
Those parki guys don't joke. This has been on for years.

I remember a guy from my good that had such an issue. One of his fingers was cut and sent to his kinsmen down here in Nigeria. The day it was brought out in the kindred meeting everybody was shedding tears. The community imposed contributions on it's indigens both home and in diaspora, thank God the young man is finally back in Nigeria but not without the pains of the toture.

Please guys, avoid parki guys, they are mean and brutal.

That guy is lucky, they would have started dismembering his body parts one after the other.
Re: Update On Man Used As Collateral In Pakistan (video) by Crayfish09: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2020
Stop committing crime, they will not hear

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Police Shoots Nigerian, Mob Attacks Police Station / Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom / Beware Of Fake Preachers Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.