Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

ENDSARS: SARS Collected N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cries Out For Help (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ENDSARS: SARS Collected N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cries Out For Help (vid) (465 Views)

Alibaba’s Daughter Brandi Akpobome Opens Restaurant In London / See Photos From Brandi Merry's 25th Birthday Celebration / Brandi Akpobome 21st Birthday: Ali Baba Celebrates His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ENDSARS: SARS Collected N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cries Out For Help (vid) by 247updated: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2020
Fast rising artist, Brandi Merry was arrested on Wednesday 8, July by SARS on his way from the bank and was taken to Area Command in Ughelli, Delta State for investigation over Internet fraud (Yahoo) allegations.

Brandi Merry, who spoke to journalists upon his release, had said he was kept in detention for 24 hours, after which a mock execution was carried out on him, with the threat that he would also pay them to secure his freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xRJbuJTYPY

Though Brandi Merry, through his lawyer he was able to get a refund of N200,000 out of N500,000 he paid to secure his release from the police.

Source: Instablog9ja

Re: ENDSARS: SARS Collected N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cries Out For Help (vid) by donbachi(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2020
Dis sars people sef..dat is why they dont amount to anything....and una wey be youths.u dont need to walk around on dyed hair and dread in the name of been a musician.it takes a gud song to blow and not dreads..indecency attracts them..it not everybody they harasses.they looks out for guys with such looks...make una help una sef kwa.
Re: ENDSARS: SARS Collected N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cries Out For Help (vid) by 247updated: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
donbachi:
Dis sars people sef..dat is why they dont amount to anything....and una wey be youths.u dont need to walk around on dyed hair and dread in the name of been a musician.it takes a gud song to blow and not dreads..indecency attracts them..it not everybody they harasses.they looks out for guys with such looks...make una help una sef kwa.

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Tekashi 6ix9ine Shocking Reply To Kim Kardashian / Tory Lanez Was The One That Allegedly Shot Megan Thee Stallion / Complete Profiles & Biography Of Brother Naija Season 5 Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.