Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship (45948 Views)

Is The EFCC Chairmanship A Northern Position Always? / 2023 Presidency: List Of Potential Candidates From The South East / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Enemyofpeace: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
tekknow727:
Is this position exclusive for Northerners alone?
I tire o
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Yada01(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
All of them na Muslims... Bubari is a real jihadist.
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by gistmega: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
h
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Enemyofpeace: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
ednut1:
some will come here to scream Northerners. But Obj and GEJ appointed Northerners too
they are Christians from the south, can't this goat appoint someone from the south?
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by SocialJustice: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amotekun777:
But why does it have to be a Northerner? WTF? angry
I tire. Nigeria matter dey one kind.
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Johnnypetiz: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Introducing An All Inclusive Online Fashion Mall, "9ja Fashion Hub".

Simply visit www.9jafashionhub.com.ng to see more. Or download Mobile app via
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naijafh

Now your fashion shopping just got smarter.

Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Patrioticman007(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:
Northerners are thieves, efcc chairman should be checkmated, why must it be a Northern thing alone? what message is the presidency passing that Senior officers in southern Nigeria are all corrupt?

Ask yourselves southerners can you keep yams with goats ?.

1 Like

Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Mayorkanz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please is it specified in the act establishing the EFCC that the chairmanship of the commission is the exclusively for the Northern muslims ?
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by stevups(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
ThiagoKid:
chaii North shaaaa
Everything North, rubbish!
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by gawu1: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Must he come from the North and must he be a head slammer. This country is not one jare, let's stop decieving ourselves. Fok them all!
Before nko! You want make e bi Jew? When Rabbi Jonathan was there, why didn't he found worthy to appoint a Jew to the position?

1 Like

Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Enemyofpeace: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
gawu1:

Before nko! You want make e bi Jew? When Rabbi Jonathan was there, why [b]didn't he found worthy [/b]to appoint a Jew to the position?
why didn't he found? For you mind now you don speak correct English . Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by jenygb: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ok
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by frank417: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
As it stands now it will be better they put a dog as the chairman cos we can’t trust any of these guys again.
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by FlordFlorez(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
All NutandAnts mozlems.
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by guru90: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
3 Potential criminals........
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Yakson09:
I think that Ahmad Abdulrahman will be d perfect man for this job. He in a no nonsense officer and former commissioner of police kaduna state.

Story... exactly what was said about magu
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Moikiitos: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by gawu1: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mayorkanz:
Please is it specified in the act establishing the EFCC that the chairmanship of the commission is the exclusively for the Northern muslims ?
is it specified in the act establishing the ICPC that the chairman of the commission is the exclusively for the southerners?
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by bayelsaowei(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
ednut1:
some will come here to scream Northerners. But Obj and GEJ appointed Northerners too
that was because they were practicing diversity and inclusion..Buharis should follow same template and select from the South but rather this is it...nepotism
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Studyinchina200(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
BUHARI must go
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Saao(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
donbachi:
even if dem put u or me,the system will corrupt us...that was how the system was built..cos in one way or the other.u must be indicted.
that's if both of you are not corrupt but I doubt it�
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Udoskybest: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Op I wish I can tell you I have zero confidence with a Nigerian Heading the EFCC

Truth be told, anyone can get there and change
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Moventist: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Most it be Muslims always?
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by donbachi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Saao:
that's if both of you are not corrupt but I doubt it�
u no go swim pass mamiwater for her territory..so is the system.
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by tsspsolutions: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
I pray southerners with mindset like OBJ and GEJ would never become president of Nigeria anymore. These northerners don't have a little bit of fairness in them.

1 Like

Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Advancedman(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Op I wish I can tell you I have zero confidence with a Nigerian Heading the EFCC

Please jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

And you are a nigerian
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by oluwaseyi0: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Moxewof:
3 only

You are a scammer
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Sweeetheart(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Ask yourselves southerners can you keep yams with goats ?.

which Northerners is saint tell me? if Buhari is sincere half of your leaders should be behind the bar

likes of Goje, Ganduje and the rest

I don't see any different between Northerners and southern leaders
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by madridsta007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
gawu1:

If it were names likes obi, chukwu obinna, etc dem go say Buhari love northerners pass. But see Southern names yet dem still dey complain.

grin grin grin
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
anybody make una put there, them go steal las las.

more arrests to be done.
Re: 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship by Hedonisco: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
MrImole:
What of Abba Kyari, I think he'll make a good chairman.

Abba Kyari is as corrupt as most policemen, but at least he is a good guy. Cool dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.