Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

Even If Somebody From The Dead Comes To Tell You About Heaven And Hell-fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even If Somebody From The Dead Comes To Tell You About Heaven And Hell-fire (120 Views)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / 9 Facts About Heaven That Will Surprise You - Randy Alcorn / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even If Somebody From The Dead Comes To Tell You About Heaven And Hell-fire by ochibuogwu5: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
So the rich man said, ‘Then, father [Abraham], I beg you to send Lazarus to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may solemnly warn them and witness to them, so that they too will not come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham said, ‘They have [the Scriptures given by] Moses and the [writings of the] Prophets; let them listen to them.’ 30 He replied, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent [they will change their old way of thinking and seek God and His righteousness].’ 31 And he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to [the messages of] Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”
(Luke 16:27-31 amp)

Even if the dead come and tell you that there is Heaven and Hell-fire, you will not *believe or repent*

May God Our Father through His Holy Spirit open the eyes of your mind and heart with the grace and revelation of His Crucified Son Jesus Christ so that you/I may instantly believe the Gospel before it is too late just like the rich-man in torment in Jesus Name. Amen.

Are you saved by the grace of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Crucified ?
Are you ready for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified now ?
Are you preparing your family and all the human beings that you meet daily on this earthly existence for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified which can take place any moment from now ?

(1) (Reply)

International Bilateral Economic Forum / Zoom Webinar Hosting / Obedience To This WORD/LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.