Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,983 members, 7,922,392 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

RCCG Sacks Pastor For Attempting To Sleep With Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RCCG Sacks Pastor For Attempting To Sleep With Member (627 Views)

Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video / RCCG Sacks Pastor Who Was Caught Naked Trying To Sleep With Member’s Wife / RCCG Sacks Pastor For Attempting To Sleep With Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Sacks Pastor For Attempting To Sleep With Member by Le124(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Samson Folarin

The Redeemed Christian Church of God has sacked an Assistant Pastor of the church in Akure, Ondo State, Mr Gideon Bakare.
The church also relieved him of all ministerial duties in the mission.
Bakare was recently accused of attempting to sleep with a woman in her matrimonial home in Akure.

In a viral video, the pastor is seen naked as the church member sits beside him while her family films the event.

The woman, in the video, accuses Bakare of wanting to sleep with her, as the cleric begs for mercy.

She also threatens to call his wife to see what he has done.

The RCCG, in a statement by the Head, Media, and Public Relations, Pastor Olaitan Olubiyi, on Thursday, said the church dissociated itself from the immoral act.

He described it as “completely contrary to the core values, doctrines, beliefs and practices of the RCCG and the undiluted word of God.”

“The church, after reviewing the report of its investigation, noted that by his conduct, Bakare has not only tainted his personal reputation but has portrayed the Church in a bad light.

“Mr Bakare has therefore been directed to return all official items in his custody and stay off all associated connections with the mission with immediate effect,” the statement added.
Re: RCCG Sacks Pastor For Attempting To Sleep With Member by Righteousness89(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
And this is how immortality crashed a Glorious Ministry of a man..

Men of God! It's not by Power nor by Might! Our source of strength is in the Word of God. We need to live and stay in the Word!

So many delaiah's and distractions flying up and down! But as we Hold on to the Word, We will be always Victorious..
Re: RCCG Sacks Pastor For Attempting To Sleep With Member by yanabasee1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
They say, we should never talk I'll of men of God....

But God will punish evil doers!!
Re: RCCG Sacks Pastor For Attempting To Sleep With Member by adenigga(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
So, is that all?

I thought maybe we will hear from the other side, the version of his own story.

By the time we check that guy's background, he will be one of these graduates of Bible college of these Pentecostal churches.

Do majority of them have that divine callings? All in the name of planting parishes they pick those with shady backgrounds.

Majority are accidental pastors, so I'm not surprised
Re: RCCG Sacks Pastor For Attempting To Sleep With Member by VirginFinder: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
And this is how immortality crashed a Gglorious Mministry of a man..

Men of God! It's not by Ppower nor by Mmight! Our source of strength is in the Word of God. We need to live and stay in the Word!

So many dDelaiah's and distractions flying up and down! But as we Hhold on to the Word, Wwe will be always Vvictorious..
Re: RCCG Sacks Pastor For Attempting To Sleep With Member by PenSniper: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
adenigga:
So, is that all?

I thought maybe we will hear from the other side, the version of his own story.

By the time we check that guy's background, he will be one of these graduates of Bible college of these Pentecostal churches.

Do majority of them have that divine callings? All in the name of planting parishes they pick those with shady backgrounds.

Majority are accidental pastors, so I'm not surprised

You are quite correct.
Gods' call is immaterial in RCCG, and indeed, penticostal churches, generally.
They are mostly accidental pastors.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sacks Pastor For Attempting To Sleep With Member by Testimony1988(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Good for him.

(1) (Reply)

Black American Men Vs Nigerian Men..Which Is More Dateable? / She Loves Me And I Love Her Too But My Mom Is Not Supporting / My Marriage Is Falling Apart – Is Kayanmata The Only Way Out?- Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.