Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? (32155 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee / Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Iyamu is a thief!!!
he should shut that gutter he calls mouth!
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Blackking98:
grin if I were obaseki I'd tell him I got the dollars from gandujes babangriga grin

Cc: bighead9
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by Myself2(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mr Ize Yamuyamu should go and answer for the 700 million naira fraud allegation on his neck and leave the peopl's governor alone.

Pastor wey dey secret cult, that wan na pastor ?
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by FlordFlorez(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Cultist, tell us how many co-students u killed?
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by geraldswallow: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
I wish Nigerians will protest against this organization that called themselves politicians and because these people will do anything to continue being in office . Politics is the quickest means of riches in nigeria that is why they kill to attain that office
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by Bizibi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesse25:
some stupid people from outside the state are talking as if they now know the best for we edo people I laff take it or leave it obaseki we win we have done it before with oshiomole na we will do it again with obaseki infact if ur in edo u can simply be slap for supporting ize iyamu
anyone supporting ize iyamu is a capital fool.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
This guy of a thief just revealed that he paid APC to be given ticket.

Moreover people who hitherto called him a thief are the ones projecting him.

Hmmm! This country stinks.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by ChoCho54(f): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
Blackking98:
grin if I were obaseki I'd tell him I got the dollars from gandujes babangriga grin
Obaseki is a NLer. Tomorrow, this will be his response grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by AreaFada2: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Judeerons32:
Is Ganduje running for governor of edo? Obaseki should be using that platform to show his achievements.
Ganduje is APC campaign boss for Edo. So it's rational to think he will mentor Ize-Iyamu in babariga Dollar Stuffology. It's NOT the type of association with a governor Edo wants.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by AreaFada2: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ize-Iyamu is such a BIG thief that Oshionhole kept away from from his own government. Oshio kept the pator busy doing night meetings.

Now Oshiomhole wants a BIG thief to use siphon Edo money. Because Obaseki won't do his bidding, he now remembered a fellow Oba awon Ole Ize-Iyamu. How convenient. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
You have a video baba Iyamu
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by sirelliotofafri: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
APC made a huge mistake by naming someone who has been involved in such open shame its chairman of Edo campaign.
Ize-Iyamu has corrupt charges levelled against him amounting to #700m and you chose someone seen in a public video stashing dollars gotten from contractors into his Agbada.

APC has shown to the world they are not ready for the elections except banking on rigging.

The Ganduje could have respected himself by not spewing all that,when he said Obaseki will he humiliated and Wike isolated.

He called for what he is currently facing in Edo.
That video has gone everywhere in Benin City.

It's at King's Square,Ring-Road,Benin City.

APC no try!

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Judeerons32:
Is Ganduje running for governor of edo? Obaseki should be using that platform to show his achievements.

Only Edo pple de vote that day and they have seen all he built already
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by greall12(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
I rest my case.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by mullerman: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Your pay master ganduje gave him the dollars,iyamu go and ask your master that question.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
"to display a disputed video involving Governor Umar Ganduje of Kano State."
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by Cantonese: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
which video,
the video when wike said PDP are tax collectors.
the video of wike tax collectors will be aired at the appropriate time.

Which is more destructive?
1. The video with Ganduje stuffing dollars in his babanriga?
2. The video with Oshiomole calling Iyamu a thief?
3. The video with Wike calling some PDP members tax collectors?
4. The video with Iyamu admitting he was a cultist.

Please analyse thoroughly and respond.

Those the gods want to kill they first make mad.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by Uncleodi(m): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
WIKE GET MOUTH SHA O

Wike mocks Uzodinma over Edo Guber comment, says: if I am him I won’t be coming out where people will see me, I will be hiding myself and be walking mostly in the night, where people will not see me. But it's unfortunate he has no shame at all.

"When governors are talking, Hope Uzodinma shouldn't talk because he is an internationally recognized fraudster who stole a mandate that does not belong to him through the help of his APC cabals and tomorrow if democratically elected governors are talking, someone declared governor through the back door will come out and talk too.

"He is bragging of showing me and the PDP how to do a transparent election in the forthcoming Edo governorship election. Let me remind him that Edo boys are waiting for him. He should not forget to wear a mask that will cover the whole of his face because anywhere they see him near Edo State, they will show him how to deal with a fraudster and a 419ner.

"To tell you how unprepared he is, he has abandoned the welfare of Imolites and now chasing shadows on who called him Supreme Court governor or Abuja made governor. If that is not what he is, why leaving governance in search of Imo Youths up and down who called him Supreme Court governor or Abuja made governor. Because he knows that is how he became the governor, that is why it pains him so much when people call him Supreme Court governor or Abuja made governor.

"APC is the only political party in the whole of Africa where you will see men with questionable characters. Go through their APC Edo election committee, all the people there are all men with dubious character. Check Hope Uzodinma, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello and others, you will know that these political party doesn't mean well for Nigerians.

"Ever since APC made him governor, because he was made not democratically elected by the people of Imo State, the only problem Hope Uzodinma has in Nigeria today is Nyesom Wike.

"During his court case with the democratically elected governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha, Hope Uzodinma keep carrying my name everywhere. Even after he was made governor by his APC cabals he keeps having my name on his lips. Now Edo governorship election is fast approaching, still Hope Uzodinma a well known fraudster in the Nigerian Political system still wouldn't drop my name off his lips.

"Both him and Ganduje of Kano the Babariga dollar governor should not forget to wear face masks that will cover their faces because Edo boys will show the world the difference between a democratically elected governor Godwin Obaseki and unelected supreme court governor Hope Uzodinma and a governor who collects bribe and hide it in his Babariga pocket, that is why anywhere you see him, he only wears Babariga in case if there's any ill gotten dollar to share " he said.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by ernieboy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Obaseki team needs to do a rethink

Attacking Ganduje will not help him cos he's not a candidate.

Ize iyamu will knock obaseki out in a debate.

Am sure they are being careful not to attack Tinubu rather the choose Edo no bi Lagos
if tinubu makes careless statements like ganduke did, he will be served his own portion.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by ernieboy(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Just imagine how he is defending corruption...

This one na cabon copy of Gandollar..

After all said and done..

Obaseki FC still lead with 1:0.

grin grin grin
he even has an ongoing efcc case.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Just imagine how he is defending corruption...

This one na carbon copy of Gandollar..

After all said and done..

Obaseki FC still lead with 1:0.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by Abanabaoghogho: 12:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Let's do a quick pool here.
Click like for ize-iyamu or share for Obaseki
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by tunjijones(m): 12:38am On Jul 10, 2020
jrusky:

Don't mind him. All I want is apc must die in Edo and must die in Nigeria things has never be these worst in Nigeria history apc is a nightmare, very deadly and wicked party.

Bros with all due respect, are you trying to say PDP will make Nigeria better?

Ize was PDP aspirant in the last election while obaseki was APC aspirant, and today the reverse is the case.

What does that tell you, APC is PDP, PDP is APC.

They are all criminals. They don't have any plans for the masses.

If obaseki wins the election, he will end up being the godfather he is fighting against now.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by jaxxy(m): 12:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:

Obaseki isn’t the one who told Gandollar to collect dollars inside agbada. What’s his own undecided
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by hush15: 12:41am On Jul 10, 2020
Agbaka7:
The Campaign Organization of Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Edo 2020 Governorship election, has challenged Governor Godwin Obaseki to confess the amount of dollars he allegedly paid the PDP in exchange for the party's ticket instead of distracting the people of Edo State with a screening of videos involving Governor Umar Ganduje of Kano State.

In a statement endorsed by the Director of Communication and Media, Mr. John Mayaki, Governor Obaseki was also asked to reveal the amount of state funds he allegedly wasted on his 'ill-thought and treacherous Oshiomhole-must-go' project.

He said: It is unfortunate that Mr. Godwin Obaseki, the outgoing Governor of Edo State, has continued in his irresponsible ways, chief of which includes the abuse of office and utilization of state purse and agencies to pursue personal ambitions."

"In a desperate move to maintain relevance—as his name had been fast leaving the lips of Edo people, and his significance fading in their minds—he has compelled the state agency to display a disputed video involving Governor Umar Ganduje of Kano State."

"This irresponsibility and desperation flout all the principles of decorum, decency, and honesty enshrined and expected of a gubernatorial personality. It shows, clearly, Obaseki's lack of character and good spirit. As an aspirant seeking a second-term return, Obaseki further casts himself in the negative light with this thoughtless act."

"Since his emergency cross-carpeting to the PDP, and his imposition as the party's candidate, the party has been consumed by much ado, chagrin, wrangling, and bad blood. This is simply because of what both party members of the PDP and independent observers have said: Obaseki, in the usual PDP style, had rained dollars, hence buying the party's candidature in the hands of taxpayers and at the expense of longtime aspirants."

"The question is no longer if it happened as it has been corroborated by the best person to corroborate it: the precious Nyesom Wike of the loquacious and venomous order. The contemplation is now on the areas of the real amount expended and what part of public fund bore that brunt."

"Instead of providing answers to this, and the amount of state funds he wasted on the Oshiomhole-must-go project he actively pursued for nearly two years at the detriment of governance in Edo State, Obaseki is seeking means to deflect attention from himself and distract the people with other inconsequential matters."

"Offered with a platform such as a screen at the heart of Ring Road in Benin City, the State's capital, one would have thought that the Governor would display his achievements and records in office to the people. That he settled to use such a platform for cheap blackmail reveals the failure of his tenure and the kind of campaign he intends to run."

"Mr. Obaseki and the PDP have run out of wits and their campaign of calumny, bitterness, and division, as opposed to one driven by fact-based records and policy discussions governed by civility will only strengthen the resolve of Edo people to reject them in September."

This guy is an ignoramus...

The question POI ought to answer is what has he compromised to make a man who condemned him , heart, soul and body to even think of disqualifying another for him...

Edolites, don't compromise you future...
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by sapientia(m): 1:02am On Jul 10, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Am sure they are being careful not to attack Tinubu rather the choose Edo no bi Lagos

Beat who in a debate?

Seems this is the first time you are knowing the name.

Its Obaseki

Serves him well though.

Both him and the other thief are same
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by stayclearofme: 2:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Subsea:

Does that change the narrative that APC breed corruption from Buhari to Ganduje himself?
And how will that narrative bring development to Edo State? All of you supporting APC or PDP are shameless and full of shit! The so called Obaseki just left APC yesterday like wise Iyamu that left PDP...........the future is bleak for all of you.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by Mokason28: 2:19am On Jul 10, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Ganduje trew the 1st punch and he deserves everything coming his way and even more if you ask me .
His comment that PDP is only after Edo state treasury is reckless... Imagine that statement coming from Gangduje shocked
APC is still not tired of playing the blame game undecided
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by ogbonti: 3:00am On Jul 10, 2020
jrusky:

Don't mind him. All I want is apc must die in Edo and must die in Nigeria things has never be these worst in Nigeria history apc is a nightmare, very deadly and wicked party.

yes oooo
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by Cajal(m): 3:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesse25:

he don't have to because we the people of Edo see it everyday with our eyes
..OK good
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? by TruthSpeaker: 3:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Nah you business if him pay dollars or pound?
PDP needs him like mad. By the way how much did you fake pastor pay PDP 4 years ago for the ticket?
I just pray you get flogged in APC by the same guy that flogged you when you ran under PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Builds 27 Houses For Widows / 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest / Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.