Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,073 members, 7,987,805 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:11 PM

Experienced And Urgent Answers Needed Please - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Experienced And Urgent Answers Needed Please (541 Views)

Urgent And Sincere Answers Needed!!! / This Is Important And Urgent, If U Are Into Car Business Read This / Advice Needed Please On My RX 330 Gearbox Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced And Urgent Answers Needed Please by Soferkizzy007: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please I’d like to know if a green colour vehicle can cause whala for an owner when he/she meets a naija military checkpoint or person
I’m specifically talking about the picture below please

Re: Experienced And Urgent Answers Needed Please by blackboy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nope. So long as you dont camouflage it. Any shade of green is safe

1 Like

Re: Experienced And Urgent Answers Needed Please by Soferkizzy007: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
blackboy:
Nope. So long as you dont camouflage it. Any shade of green is safe
thank you bro
Re: Experienced And Urgent Answers Needed Please by promotervickky(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Are you buying it with a green factory paint or buying it, and respraying it to green?

1 Like

Re: Experienced And Urgent Answers Needed Please by Soferkizzy007: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2020
promotervickky:
Are you buying it with a green factory paint or buying it, and respraying it to green?
factory paint
Re: Experienced And Urgent Answers Needed Please by Soferkizzy007: 6:17am On Jul 10, 2020
promotervickky:
factory
Re: Experienced And Urgent Answers Needed Please by Legionx: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Soferkizzy007:
Please I’d like to know if a green colour vehicle can cause whala for an owner when he/she meets a naija military checkpoint or person
I’m specifically talking about the picture below please

This looks nice... I'm praying i get mine someday... Tired of the bus

What model is it and year of make

If you don't mind.... Is it second hand? How much?
Re: Experienced And Urgent Answers Needed Please by promotervickky(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Soferkizzy007:
factory

Okay, if that be the case go for it, if they stop you and ask why you painted it green, tell them it was built like that.

Still, i have not seen and heard of anyone being humiliated because they are driving a green car.

Cheers!
Re: Experienced And Urgent Answers Needed Please by earthrealm(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2020
promotervickky:

Okay, if that be the case go for it, if they stop you and ask why you painted it green, tell them it was built like that.

Still, i have not seen and heard of anyone being humiliated because they are driving a green car.

Cheers!

It was common b4, to be harassed, you know nigeria is a bit backward.
In the early 90's you would be harassed for driving dark green and dark blue cars by over zealous, semi illiterate military people

(1) (Reply)

Honda Baby Boy For Sale / Cars For Sale / Best Place To Buy Or Sell Your Cars Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.