Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Customers Express Disappointment With Stanbic IBTC Over New Mobile Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Customers Express Disappointment With Stanbic IBTC Over New Mobile Application (593 Views)

Calitunes New Mobile App V5 Will Blow Your Mind / Best Mobile Application Development Companies In Nigeria / New Mobile App Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customers Express Disappointment With Stanbic IBTC Over New Mobile Application by Oluwademilade: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
The much anticipated update to Stanbic IBTC mobile application have been met with so much reservation after the application was launched on Monday, 6th of July, 2020.

While majority of customers agree there's an improvement on the graphics and laud the introduction of an audio welcoming sound, some basic functions which worked perfectly in the old application are now slower, and in some cases broken with the new application.

Transaction receipt for instance is no longer downloading on the new application. It takes longer for transactions to complete. The new application also times out within seconds while transaction is still ongoing. There's also alot of complain about important informations such as beneficiary account details disappearing from customer's account profile.

A quick check on the rating of the bank's application on Google play store shows that negative reviews of the new application have dropped the overall rating to less than 4.0. One of the lowest for a bank application.

It is hoped that the bank will resolve all the countless issues being experienced on the new application before customers start moving their money to other platforms where their funds can be better managed.

Re: Customers Express Disappointment With Stanbic IBTC Over New Mobile Application by Oluwademilade: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Customers Express Disappointment With Stanbic IBTC Over New Mobile Application by Ubricks: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
I have used the app in the past couple of days and it is a joy to behold. The features are awesome, basic transaction functionality is working for me.
No app is perfect and it is an ongoing process.
I actually go back to app for transaction to feel the UI. I so much love the app. Awesome mobile banking app! ��[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Customers Express Disappointment With Stanbic IBTC Over New Mobile Application by kidatoolz(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Haba, the app is one of the best bank apps I've used. Different services merged in one app, the voice feature and seamless user experience. I personally find the app nice and commend Stanbic for doing good stuff
Re: Customers Express Disappointment With Stanbic IBTC Over New Mobile Application by kidatoolz(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Totally agree with this. Very good UI/UX. I even found it easier to reset password unlike the previous app
Ubricks:
I have used the app in the past couple of days and it is a joy to behold. The features are awesome, basic transaction functionality is working for me.
No app is perfect and it is an ongoing process.
I actually go back to app for transaction to feel the UI. I so much love the app. Awesome mobile banking app! ��[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Github Repo / Getting A Laptop For Programming / What Are Popular Javascript Frameworks And Their Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.