Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:38 PM

DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (46555 Views)

DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by ChengHun(m): 5:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Whiteboard animation videos can also be used for this type of campaign
Let me teach u how to create whiteboard animation videos chat me on 0-9-0-3-1-1-0-1-2-5-6
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:36am On Jul 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
NOI carry go...we dey your back kampe
Delta State Amaka cheesy cheesy
Hope say you dn see money for the campaign o

Brown Roof People no go sleep well this night
Afonja below

Do you know what you are doing?
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by Realtalk20: 5:41am On Jul 10, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
This Woman & Headscarf Be Like..
So true grin

As in she reminds of those food sellers sometimes grin

I respect very much though ,just that this her native dressing all the time
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:56am On Jul 10, 2020
fergie001:
She made this public in a 75 seconds video via her official twitter account.

Trade is a force for good, and properly harnessed can help lift millions out of poverty and bring shared prosperity. The role of @WTO is more vital than ever. Let’s fight for a WTO that works for all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJAUUT0l0I8

I've learnt alot of things here. This same people glamoring and shouting she's the best are the same people that will come next year to say "She a thief Bla Bla Bla Bla!

Don't be moved with all these fake praises folks.
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:56am On Jul 10, 2020
fergie001:
She made this public in a 75 seconds video via her official twitter account.

Trade is a force for good, and properly harnessed can help lift millions out of poverty and bring shared prosperity. The role of @WTO is more vital than ever. Let’s fight for a WTO that works for all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJAUUT0l0I8

I've learnt alot of things here. This same people glamoring and shouting she's the best are the same people that will come next year to say "She a thief Bla Bla Bla Bla!

Don't be moved with all these fake praises folks..

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by mrkings84(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2020
My � melting..... Pls how do I vote for her?
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by ehardetola(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2020
Which mama..... Good luck. Victory is yours already
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by Teejay13(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2020
Best of luck to you ma.
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by olajizz01(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Afonja below

Sorry,I dey view you as sb with sense before, I don't no say I dey wrong.

Keep wallowing in stupidity till eternity.

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by chozzy: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2020
God got your back, ma
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by newmoney133: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2020
If the other African nominee can step down for her,i see her winning if not bye bye to WTO job
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by tchainssavage(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Buhari is good for that job ooo grin
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by tchainssavage(m): 7:10am On Jul 10, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Don't be moved with all these fake praises folks..
this is nigeria
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by 2cribz: 7:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Retire and rest woman. Havent you stole enough. Every nigerian is greedy
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by kolade560: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Afonja below

IPOB is coming to tell u delta is biafra
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Wuuworld:
I'm rooting for you Mama.

Yes You Can!!!!!

Vote for Aunty Ngozi Nwachineke Iweala Okonjo

why is buhari has supporting and canvassing for her as other African countries who are busy pushing their candidates forward
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by donPhill(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
This Woman & Headscarf Be Like..
BETTER than those slay mamas parading with borrowed brazilian hair, with nothing to write home about...
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by Seebrian(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2020
She has w on already.
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by awgumayor: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Afonja below

Please don't use that picture to mock people. It's heartbreaking and painful. Can you imagine how you will feel if you come home and found your house razed down by fire, or anything of such.
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by jenygb: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2020
Good
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Great woman of substance.
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by Angelinastto(f): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2020
Lol. Thanks
hopexter:

She shouldn't be loved. But, you can be darlin undecided kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by Rolexjerry(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2020
These are the types of people that should rule this country but Nigerian youths will rather vote for those with zero intellect.
I just tire for this country.
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by Nwaonyishi69: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2020
frog12:
this woman should go SIT DOWN !

Haba, Nigerian wonder. How Frog come cary jump into this trend, bikonu?
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by Lithe1(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] grin
XXXXTENTACION:
Iyai yoo cool

goodluck to her cool

¿ cool %

Yes oooo

Goodluck,Buhari,Tinubu and Magu to her
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by steemlord: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
OsuAmaka:
Madam Puff Puff and her super megalomaniac hypocrisy. Pray tell, how many Nigerians was she able to lift out of poverty into prosperity through the classic heist of Dasuki gate, dollarized economy and her financial recklessness of borrowing to pay salaries, much less a bigger platform as WTO

-Osu amaka

sense far from you.

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by dukeaugustus(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
God is with you ma’am. You’ll continue to make remarkable exploits. You’re an inspiration to me

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by gwama2: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
What bothers me about her is her scarf tie. It's so naughty, it looks like a woman who sells oranges on a tray put on her head. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Go.....mama
Go NOI
Go smart woman....
But what have you been doing with all your connections for the youth.....
Just like our politicians will remember us during campaign and see us as riff raffs when in office...... you people should stop this wickedness....abeg
Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by ma373733(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
frog12:

I

Ode!gringrin

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) by scarycuteface(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
She has done something epic so far but FCMB is the currently doing something epic by assisting customers and clients reach their potential. Check https://fcmb.com/epic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption / Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei / Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.