Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,987 members, 7,896,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

How To Cook Peeled Jollof Beans,a Tasty And Delicious Nigerian Meal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Cook Peeled Jollof Beans,a Tasty And Delicious Nigerian Meal (555 Views)

INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) / DJ Cuppy: I Must Learn How To Cook Egusi For My Boyfriend / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Peeled Jollof Beans,a Tasty And Delicious Nigerian Meal by StagethemTVee: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
In this new How-to video, i take you through the easy steps to making a special and tasty bean recipe. And like you know, i bring all the fun and excitement into the cooking steps. It's all exciting moments as you watch me peel the beans, set it on the burner and stir it up with all the extra ingredients.

The finished meal is so yummie and good for a healthy eating lifestyle. Every food lover and non lover of food will love this meal. The Peeled Jollof beans is easy to cook once you follow the steps correctly as i illustrated in this How-to video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiWO1_MsnaM

Re: How To Cook Peeled Jollof Beans,a Tasty And Delicious Nigerian Meal by StagethemTVee: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2020
Healthy meal for a healthy lifestyle

(1) (Reply)

Justine Skye’s Ancestry DNA Results Reveal She’s 43% Nigerian / Bbnaija Lockdown 2020 : Head Of House Nengi Preparing Breakfast / #bbnaija Housemates Ka3na And Praise Caught On Camera Having S*x ( +18 Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.