Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

US Politics Today! - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Politics Today! (91102 Views)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / US Politics Today 2. / Tucker Slams Obama As One Of The Sleaziest Figures In The History Of US Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:23am On Aug 15, 2020
You are just deceiving yourself!

Until you are able to say what would be your response when your neighbor walks up to you and asks if you regret being the serial killer of your town.
feedthenation:
Trump being called to explain all the lies he has told in the past 3 years - he couldn't provide an answer

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD2kkhMh8UK/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:26am On Aug 15, 2020
Exactly!

Or explain why he steals from people.

The reporters were planted to ask baseless embarrassing questions that don't make sense.
OLAADEGBU:

Can you also explain all the lies that you've told in the last three years?

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:33am On Aug 15, 2020
Yes o!

God wins all the time!
Minent:

God 1st!
I love this!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1294096685086449664
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:59am On Aug 15, 2020
Democrats are pushing black people into getting killed with different tactics everyday.

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
White Christians favor Trump in this fall's election, while Black Protestants, Hispanic Catholics, Jews, and religiously unaffiliated Americans favor Biden, according to polls by Pew Research Religion

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
The papers are signed!!! #BidenHarris2020

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Climbing the “Greasy Pole” and “Sucking Up” to Get to the Top: The Kamala Harris Story

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12137357_capturekamalaharrissucker_jpeg66addf64e8d737caac301c596ab180dc

You’ve got to hand it to Kamala Harris. Before ascending to the tippy-top of presidential politics, she knew how to “suck up” to the right people in order to climb the “greasy pole” of Willie Brown’s Democratic machine in the deeply cut-throat world of San Francisco politics, all while finding the time to occasionally relax and “smoke the pipe” of marijuana.

Kamala Harris truly offers a gold-mine of material for her political opposition. So far, Republican attacks on Kamala Harris have been all over the place. Here’s where they should begin.

Harris is a dangerous charlatan who worked her way to the top as an immigrant daughter of privilege who took advantage of affirmative action programs reserved for black American descendants of slaves before becoming the mistress of a top San Francisco politician who appointed her to a plum position at a government make-work job. Now, she is on the brink of taking her “ditzy floozy turned ruthless prosecutor” act to the highest office in the land, as the willing figurehead of a totalitarian power-grab by the anti-white, communist left.

READ MORE

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Climbing the “Greasy Pole” and “Sucking Up” to Get to the Top: The Kamala Harris Story

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12137357_capturekamalaharrissucker_jpeg66addf64e8d737caac301c596ab180dc

You’ve got to hand it to Kamala Harris. Before ascending to the tippy-top of presidential politics, she knew how to “suck up” to the right people in order to climb the “greasy pole” of Willie Brown’s Democratic machine in the deeply cut-throat world of San Francisco politics, all while finding the time to occasionally relax and “smoke the pipe” of marijuana.

Kamala Harris truly offers a gold-mine of material for her political opposition. So far, Republican attacks on Kamala Harris have been all over the place. Here’s where they should begin.

Harris is a dangerous charlatan who worked her way to the top as an immigrant daughter of privilege who took advantage of affirmative action programs reserved for black American descendants of slaves before becoming the mistress of a top San Francisco politician who appointed her to a plum position at a government make-work job. Now, she is on the brink of taking her “ditzy floozy turned ruthless prosecutor” act to the highest office in the land, as the willing figurehead of a totalitarian power-grab by the anti-white, communist left.

READ MORE

So is this different from what one-time model, now FLOTUS, Melania Trump, nee Knauss did who came to the U.S. on a visitor's visa, but eventually got her permanent residency under the EB-1 visa program, which is specially reserve for individuals with 'extraordinary abilities'.

By the way, what extraordinary or exceptional abilities did Melania Trump possess to qualify for the EB1 visa?
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Biden and KamPala are so terrified, they couldn't take a single question from their very own propaganda machines called media because Biden needs a specific script on what to say and how to say it, but that wasn't available.

The basement presidency is something Americans can get used to as long as it stays right there in the basement.
feedthenation:
The papers are signed!!! #BidenHarris2020

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2020
President Trump Remembers Best Friend And Brother, Robert Trump After Death

President Donald Trump announced on Saturday that his brother Robert Trump had died following a serious illness.

“He was not just my brother, he was my best friend," Trump wrote in a statement. “He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again."

President Trump visited his brother Robert at the hospital on Friday afternoon in New York City before returning to his club at Bedminster, New Jersey.

“He’s having a hard time,” Trump told reporters at a press conference earlier that day. “I have a wonderful brother. We’ve had a great relationship for a long time, from day one."

Details of his illness were not publicised.

President Trump has four other siblings; Maryanne Trump Barry is a senior judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and Elizabeth Trump Grau is a retired Chase Manhattan Bank executive. His brother Fred was 43 when he died because of complications related to alcoholism.

Robert Trump was the youngest child in the family and was 72. He was very supportive of his brother running for President.

NEW YORK, NY – NOVEMBER 09: Republican president-elect Donald Trump hugs his brother Robert Trump after delivering his acceptance speech at the New York Hilton Midtown in the early morning hours of November 9, 2016 in New York City. Donald Trump defeated Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

“I support Donald one thousand percent,” he told the New York Post‘s Page Six. “I think he’s doing a great job. I think he’s got a great message."

Trump paid tribute to his brother in his statement.

“His memory will live on in my heart forever,” Trump said. “Robert, I love you. Rest in peace."

The President is expected to attend his brother’s funeral in the coming days, according to reports.

Source

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
President Trump Remembers Best Friend And Brother, Robert Trump After Death

President Donald Trump announced on Saturday that his brother Robert Trump had died following a serious illness.

“He was not just my brother, he was my best friend," Trump wrote in a statement. “He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again."

President Trump visited his brother Robert at the hospital on Friday afternoon in New York City before returning to his club at Bedminster, New Jersey.

“He’s having a hard time,” Trump told reporters at a press conference earlier that day. “I have a wonderful brother. We’ve had a great relationship for a long time, from day one."

Details of his illness were not publicised.

President Trump has four other siblings; Maryanne Trump Barry is a senior judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and Elizabeth Trump Grau is a retired Chase Manhattan Bank executive. His brother Fred was 43 when he died because of complications related to alcoholism.

Robert Trump was the youngest child in the family and was 72. He was very supportive of his brother running for President.

NEW YORK, NY – NOVEMBER 09: Republican president-elect Donald Trump hugs his brother Robert Trump after delivering his acceptance speech at the New York Hilton Midtown in the early morning hours of November 9, 2016 in New York City. Donald Trump defeated Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

“I support Donald one thousand percent,” he told the New York Post‘s Page Six. “I think he’s doing a great job. I think he’s got a great message."

Trump paid tribute to his brother in his statement.

“His memory will live on in my heart forever,” Trump said. “Robert, I love you. Rest in peace."

The President is expected to attend his brother’s funeral in the coming days, according to reports.

Source

May the soul of Robert Trump rest in perfect peace

Ist photo:
From L to R: Donald, Fred Jr (died 1981), younger Robert (sadly passed away 08/15/20), Maryanne, Elizabeth

2nd photo:
L to R: Donald, Fred Jr, Elizabeth, Maryanne, Robert

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
A.F. Branco Cartoon – The Anti-Deplorables
A.F. BRANCO on July 28, 2020 at 7:40 am
Democrat Brothers at Arms
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12155036_thebandofbros_jpegaffc720f66a0ea2febbe13d1f02771ee

Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Anarchy, and the Democrats are teaming up to destroy America with the help of the Marxist-Mainstream propaganda media. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
NOT A COINCIDENCE: Federal debt, COVID lockdowns, BLM protests & CAIR are all connected

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12143716_notacoincidence_jpegc0964cee59b0a1ee9436e030e8e44554

Every American should start writing a diary, or preserving the hard copies of things -- artifacts, news articles, objects bought from stores...because we ARE under attack. And incidences that may seem like isolated events (the skyrocketing federal debt, the loss of America's entrepreneurial spirit, COVID 19 lockdowns that destroy businesses, Black Lives Matter protests, and anti-Semitic movements) are not isolated at all. It's not a coincidence all these happened at once. And now, as seen in recent protests, BLM Marxists, anarchists, AND islamists (CAIR) are all working together. Our churches MUST wake up, because it's the only way we can fix this.

Not A Coincidence >>>

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Magic Potion
A.F. BRANCO on July 6, 2020 at 7:40 am
Mail-in Voter Fraud for Democrats
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12145060_thestayingalivemagicpotion_jpeg2a65bfdb2214922ca1f56d1783866cab

Democrats depend on an endless supply of a victim mined constituency along with voter fraud to stay alive. political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020

Source

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Killing of babies for satanic purpose confirmed by ben carson

https://twitter.com/i/status/1294569018326765568

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
New August polls between President Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden continue to show a solid lead for the former vice president.

New polls from major polling organizations show a lead of 8 percentage points on average for Biden over Trump in the general election. A FOX News poll shows a favorable 7-point lead for Biden, while an NPR/PBS/Marist poll shows an 11-point lead for Biden.

Approval ratings for Trump have been falling since COVID-19 reached the U.S. They’ve fallen even further after Black Lives Matter protests broke out two weeks ago falling the death of George Floyd. Biden’s numbers have remained steady as he continues to search for a running mate – a decision he said he’ll make in the first week of August.

Biden finally announced his running mate as California Senator Kamala Harris this week, adding diverse representation and a strong, energizing political presence to his campaign. New polls show many voters around the country look favorably upon Harris’s selection.

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
feedthenation:
New August polls between President Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden continue to show a solid lead for the former vice president.

New polls from major polling organizations show a lead of 8 percentage points on average for Biden over Trump in the general election. A FOX News poll shows a favorable 7-point lead for Biden, while an NPR/PBS/Marist poll shows an 11-point lead for Biden.

Approval ratings for Trump have been falling since COVID-19 reached the U.S. They’ve fallen even further after Black Lives Matter protests broke out two weeks ago falling the death of George Floyd. Biden’s numbers have remained steady as he continues to search for a running mate – a decision he said he’ll make in the first week of August.

Biden finally announced his running mate as California Senator Kamala Harris this week, adding diverse representation and a strong, energizing political presence to his campaign. New polls show many voters around the country look favorably upon Harris’s selection.

Hillary's been there done that and got the T-Shirt. undecided

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Trump's campaign letter for Nobel Peace Prize, shows how desperate Trump wants to be awarded

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:56am On Aug 17, 2020
Liberals will have to face it at one point no matter how much they try to cover it up with all kind of nonsense.
Minent:
Killing of babies for satanic purpose confirmed by ben carson

https://twitter.com/i/status/1294569018326765568

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:22am On Aug 17, 2020
It seems you need a pair of reading glasses.

The person petioning is not Trump.

Noble peace prize lost its purpose and became political when Obama who sponsored terrorism and had at least 3 wars going on in different countries received it.

Noble peace prize is meant for a person like Trump who comes to the scene once in a century to shake up things but the devil has hijacked it.
feedthenation:
Trump's campaign letter for Nobel Peace Prize, shows how desperate Trump wants to be awarded

3 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:59am On Aug 17, 2020
I think Biden won't come to the debate and if he does, it won't be him behind the silicon face mask but someone else.

So for the debate, we have make sure it's Biden and there are no wire connected to his ears or script under the desk like Clinton did.
OLAADEGBU:
[img]https://patcrosscartoons.files./2020/07/debate.jpg?w=656[/img]

Biden Show
Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2020
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Funding Chaos
A.F. BRANCO on August 16, 2020 at 10:51 am
Kamala Harris Anti Law and Order

Kamala Harris and the Democrats prove every day just how anti-law and order they really are. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source
Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2020
DCatt:

I think Biden won't come to the debate and if he does, it won't be him behind the silicon face mask but someone else.

So for the debate, we have make sure it's Biden and there are no wire connected to his ears or script under the desk like Clinton did.

The last option might not be far from the truth as Kamala Harris can make use of the vice controller. cheesy

[img]https://patcrosscartoons.files./2020/05/controler-small.jpg?w=656[/img]

Source

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2020
DCatt:

Wow!
These people are no longer silent!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1295037108097253376

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by Minent: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (148) (Reply)

Obama's Home After White House / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Man Ordered To Leave Mall In South Africa For Wearing 'Indecent' African Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.